Khloe Devlin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with you. Iā€™m not trying to be rude or anything but she thinks sheā€™s the best looking girl in Dublin sheā€™s notšŸ™ˆ
She genuinely does and Iā€™ve absolutely no idea why because she looks as rough as a badgers holešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this girl is a leech. She hangs on to the ā€œinfluencersā€ who are big enough. Her outfits are tack, her make up is rank. And the constant woe is me about the phone and losing pictures when there are many bigger problems going on.

Reactions: 3
I think this girl is a leech. She hangs on to the ā€œinfluencersā€ who are big enough. Her outfits are tack, her make up is rank. And the constant woe is me about the phone and losing pictures when there are many bigger problems going on.
Her make up is horrific !! I dunno who did it for Liverpool but she looked like a proper bleeping knack

Reactions: 4
Could well have been, I thought it was absolutely scandalous looking
Iā€™ve noticed she hasnā€™t posted any stories todayā€¦ maybe sheā€™s seen here and realised that people actually dislike her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Iā€™ve noticed she hasnā€™t posted any stories todayā€¦ maybe sheā€™s seen here and realised that people actually dislike her šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s away to cry now that she has a tattle threadšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What does she actually do? Besides posting random tit has she ever had a proper job or anything like that? Iā€™m quite new to following her and I canā€™t make her outā€¦whatā€™s her game?

What does she actually do? Besides posting random tit has she ever had a proper job or anything like that? Iā€™m quite new to following her and I canā€™t make her outā€¦whatā€™s her game?
I think she does have a good job , I canā€™t remember what it actually is. Itā€™s a German translator I think. I could be totally wrong šŸ¤­

Yeah think it was she shared it on her story , I didnā€™t think it was that bad compared to what she normally has. She normally has the bleeping ugly pink cheeks
Why so much blush? I know itā€™s in nowā€¦ but hers looks tacky. But sure everything about her is tack

I think she does have a good job , I canā€™t remember what it actually is. Itā€™s a German translator I think. I could be totally wrong šŸ¤­
Yeah she works for some company that google use, something to do with German websites and the adlinks or something. She has a degree in German and business or something.
I actually don't think she's that bad, compared to Ellie Kelly who lives around the corner from her the two couldn't be so different yet one is a lazy slob who does nothing and the other (Khloe) is working her 9-5 and doing the influencing on the side.

Reactions: 13
Yeah she works for some company that google use, something to do with German websites and the adlinks or something. She has a degree in German and business or something.
I actually don't think she's that bad, compared to Ellie Kelly who lives around the corner from her the two couldn't be so different yet one is a lazy slob who does nothing and the other (Khloe) is working her 9-5 and doing the influencing on the side.
Well at least sheā€™s doing something. Ellie is just a lazy hallion

Reactions: 9
Yeah I get that vibe from her she works hard to get where sheā€™s got. If sheā€™s driving promo she goes all out whereas with Ellie itā€™s a half Assed job

Reactions: 2