Khloe Devlin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg came here to say that! When she said it was from aliexpress I was expecting a few euros tbh 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I thought she worked doing German translation stuff?
She said she left that job when she moved to Germany. She does the dog minding stuff and then said she got a job in a bar. She is not really following through with the influencer job considering she left her wfh job... They are living rent free in Germany tho and probably bringing in some extra cash renting their house out

Reactions: 4
She said she left that job when she moved to Germany. She does the dog minding stuff and then said she got a job in a bar. She is not really following through with the influencer job considering she left her wfh job... They are living rent free in Germany tho and probably bringing in some extra cash renting their house out
She’s a dose

Reactions: 2
Her recent stories it's actually disgusting how many clothes she has..... In Frankfurt alone let alone all the tit she has in Ireland... There is no need

Reactions: 1
Her recent stories it's actually disgusting how many clothes she has..... In Frankfurt alone let alone all the tit she has in Ireland... There is no need
I just KNEW there'd be a post on this forgotten thread after her stories yesterday 😂 I acc love her but even I thought Jesus... I really don't know how she affords everything, from food to flights to clothes

Reactions: 1
I just KNEW there'd be a post on this forgotten thread after her stories yesterday 😂 I acc love her but even I thought Jesus... I really don't know how she affords everything, from food to flights to clothes
Haha
I wonder why she hasn't gone full influencer since she quit her 9-5 job. I actually don't mind her either (despite bitching about here here lol) but the over consumption is crazy!

They don't pay for accommodation over there and they must have people renting their house hence why she probably could quit her job.

Reactions: 3