Keto Diet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love halloumi, we’ve got it for dinner later
Day 10
Bacon and cheese
Chicken fritters and mayo
Lamb kebabs and halloumi
My food shop arrived and I’ve had some 85% chocolate arrived - can’t wait for something sweet!
What’s your recipe for chicken fritters? I have a tree nuts allergy so can’t use damn almond flour and most recipes seem to include that!!!

Someone said about putting peanut butter onto the dark chocolate. Can’t wait to try that.

Reactions: 1
What’s your recipe for chicken fritters? I have a tree nuts allergy so can’t use damn almond flour and most recipes seem to include that!!!

Someone said about putting peanut butter onto the dark chocolate. Can’t wait to try that.
Ah they do use almond flour along with mozzarella and seasoning so probably wouldn’t work, sorry!

I’ve ordered some more cheesies this morning, can’t wait for them to arrive tomorrow 🥳

Day 3:
3 Mozzarella cheese slices with a piece of salami on top of each and shared a Philadelphia soft cheese mini tub and rolled them up into 3 roll up cheese bites and half an avocado for breakfast
Nothing for lunch as I was full up from breakfast
Chicken, cauliflower rice, salad with parmesan cheese on top and Skinny Sauce BBQ Dip on the side
Finished on 12g Net Carbs

Reactions: 2
Day 3:
3 Mozzarella cheese slices with a piece of salami on top of each and shared a Philadelphia soft cheese mini tub and rolled them up into 3 roll up cheese bites and half an avocado for breakfast
Chicken, cauliflower rice, salad with parmesan cheese on top and Skinny Sauce BBQ Dip on the side
yum! My family are getting takeaway tonight and I was so tempted to say duck it and join them, but I’ve held out and just got ingredients to make courgetti carbonara which I’mSO excited to try. The sugar and carb cravings are real 😩

• Heart
yum! My family are getting takeaway tonight and I was so tempted to say duck it and join them, but I’ve held out and just got ingredients to make courgetti carbonara which I’mSO excited to try. The sugar and carb cravings are real 😩
Haha I know the feeling, I recon sugar and carb cravings will start for me too, but courgetti carbonara sounds yummy!!! I am making a lettuce wrapped burger tomorrow which I am excited to try too 😃

I’ve been perusing Instagram this evening and found these guys, think i’ll be giving them a go tomorrow with my cheeseburger pie - courgette fries!
Yum! Just checked out that Instagram page, some delicious dishes on there!

Well it didn’t quite turn out like the picture above but the fried courgetti was lovely! You do have to watch it quite closely and I’d let it cool a little bit before eating but it tasted like fries.

day 11
Poached egg, bacon, low carb bread and butter
Cheeseburger pie, side salad and courgetti
Pepperami and a babybel

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Day 4:
Cheesy breadsticks and half an avocado for breakfast
Dinner was yummy and probably my favourite so far, lettuce wrapped burger with a slice of melted mozarella cheese, Skinny Sauce BBQ Dip in the burger and on the side and I watched a YouTube video on how to make Keto crisps (I was looking for chips, but ended up with crisps) and it was delicious
Finished on 20g Net Carbs

Thought I recognised the name whilst strolling the other thread I am always on, nice to see you on there @blahblahbee :)

Made the yummiest breakfast this morning, will update you all later on 😃

Made the yummiest breakfast this morning, will update you all later on 😃
Day 5:
2 Mozzarella cheese slices and spreaded each with a Philadelphia soft cheese mini tub and rolled them up into cheese bites, I used 2 more mozzarella cheese slices and made them into Keto crips, a sausage, the rest of the philadelphia soft cheese mini tub for dipping and half an avocado for breakfast
Chicken stuffed with another philadelphia soft cheese mini tub, chopped spinach and parmesean cheese, cauliflower rice and Skinny Sauce BBQ Dip on the side
Finished on 16g Net Carbs

IMG_5412.JPG IMG_5418.JPG

Reactions: 3
Day 6:
Chicken stuffed with a philadelphia soft cheese mini tub, chopped spinach, cauliflower rice and Skinny Sauce BBQ Dip on the side

Day 6:
Chicken stuffed with a philadelphia soft cheese mini tub, chopped spinach, cauliflower rice and Skinny Sauce BBQ Dip on the side
It’s been an offish plan day for me, not cross about it though because it was only the one meal, the rest of the day was low. Back to it tomorrow!

• Heart
It’s been an offish plan day for me, not cross about it though because it was only the one meal, the rest of the day was low. Back to it tomorrow!
Not to worry, we all have offish days, ill probably have offish days once lockdown is over and like you say, back to it tomorrow 😃