Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The article I read yesterday from the podcast she did, was that she wanted the kids and 1/2 money from sale of the family home. Something too about he wanted to wait re divorce as they had married in Ireland, she wanted a divorce straight away - I very much doubt she would have been advised to not have maintenance for the girls - he would have still been earning well at that time.

I think his parents wanted the and especially so through the Mark Croft era - the would have seen enough how the care was for the girls, or rather not.

Like KP, DW, JM et al... This constant effin drip feed of their past - why these people doing podcasts are even interested in KK is beyond me. She brings nothing to anywhere - she is a "has been" if ever she was a "something".

It's not on that she is talking on behalf of Molly and Lily either - they have a relationship with BM now, which they seem happy with. This could cause problems for them - why not just let it be.

Sorry to say it again, but she's looking more and more like her Mum - karma coming for her.

Reactions: 16
Always cracks me up that Brian was once married to Vogue Williams. Then she saw the light and got with Spenny!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I always thought Brian’s custody attempts were in reality his parents. His eldest moved out to Ireland to live with them in high school/college.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Those poor kids with a deadbeat Dad who left them to fly to the other side of the world, whilst their Mother spent their formative years off her tits on lambrusco and gak. She's got more front than Blackpool, how dare she slag odd anyone's parenting?

Reactions: 24
Those kids have been failed by both parents sadly. Kerry really should just keep her trap shut about parenting choices as hers are abysmal and she literally can’t be single! Thankfully it seems Brian’s parents stepped up with the eldest 2 at least.
I do feel for the youngest because they are missing the stability and have to read all this shite in the papers and online. They shouldn’t see or hear any of this.

Reactions: 22
Really? So if that was the case he could’ve moved back to UK and tried again to get custody. I was always surprised that Delta Goodrem wanted to be involved in someone who didn’t see their kids.
And did Kerry say Brian didn’t send her any money for the kids? He would have been making a lot writing songs for Delta Goodrem! A lot!!!
I’m pretty sure he did? I can’t remember now - I used to be a Westlife fan so followed bits of this story but he moved back to Ireland for the court case and released music in Ireland only at the time. Let me see if I can dig up some articles. I remember he flew back straight after This Morning slurr-gate!

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure he did? I can’t remember now - I used to be a Westlife fan so followed bits of this story but he moved back to Ireland for the court case and released music in Ireland only at the time. Let me see if I can dig up some articles. I remember he flew back straight after This Morning slurr-gate!

Seems he was more interested in the money he lost after saying here he tried twice and lost a lot of money!

Reactions: 4

What I got from the mirror article is that he expected the girls to go to him in Australia rather than he travel back to UK

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What I got from the mirror article is that he expected the girls to go to him in Australia rather than he travel back to UK
I mean, if that were me I’d go to bloody Australia than live in Warrington with a coked up Mother and violent step dad.

What is nice, despite all this they all seem like such lovely people (the kids)

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure he tried to get custody of them a few times during the era of her second husband but the courts said they were settled with Kerry despite the whole world and proof she was on drugs.

Guessing they didn’t want him to take them to Australia?
I almost gave him the benefit of the doubt as to whether he was tit or not because of this.
But this isn’t enough. Having your lawyer file papers does not make you a good dad, it actually took money away from the girls family home situation and stressed their remaining parent out. This would all be an unfortunate side effect of court if he ever intended to be the girls primary carer. He didn’t.

If my children were settled and living in England, but in this messy situation, I would like to think that I would move up the road from them and see them every single weekend and Wednesday night for dinner. That would have given the girls a real break from what was happening at home. He would also be around if their mum did ask him to have them extra.

I would bet big money that the judge said that the girls were settled “where they were” in schools and community. Not necessarily with Kerry. He could have fought and got week on/week off of custody if he did move near them. We all watched Saint Peter do it.

Instead he filed papers to move them to Ireland and dump them on his own mother, instead of their mother.

We all know what happened in Kerry’s home and yet a judge decided three separate times that was better for toddlers/small children than whatever Brian was suggesting! Says something!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Kerry stated in an interview that she has her 13 year old daughter takes her photos that she posts on onlyfans. Why does KK still with have any minor children in her care when she is exposing them to this. Exposing a child to explicit content is a criminal offense.

Brian and Kerry are both scum and shouldn't be left to care for a cockroach.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Kerry stated in an interview that she has her 13 year old daughter takes her photos that she posts on onlyfans. Why does KK still with have any minor children in her care when she is exposing them to this. Exposing a child to explicit content is a criminal offense.

Brian and Kerry are both scum and shouldn't be left to care for a cockroach.
A shining example to set for your own daughter! What an absolute slut!

Reactions: 6
A shining example to set for your own daughter! What an absolute slut!
Not only is this deeply inappropriate, but perhaps child abuse?

I can see a memoir coming out in 20 years time about how taking naked pictures of your own mother messed you up.

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure filming your mums sex videos is a massive safeguarding red flag. I’m surprise she hasn’t had a visit from social services after that public disclosure.

Reactions: 17
^To be fair, social services didn't seem arsed when she was locked in the bog caning coke and wine whilst her kids ran riot round the house and her ex was shagging her Mother so I don't think they'd be arsed now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12