Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she supposed to be moving to Spain next year? this new information could be
a problem for her.

Reactions: 3
If she’s supposedly been off the sniff for years, why would her nose suddenly start to cave in! She used to be quite pretty and is a right rough old munter now!

Reactions: 8
If she’s supposedly been off the sniff for years, why would her nose suddenly start to cave in! She used to be quite pretty and is a right rough old munter now!
Yeah, I was wondering about this myself, could she be exaggerating about her nose? perhaps she just wants
a nose job and making a drama out of it.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I was wondering about this myself, could she be exaggerating about her nose? perhaps she just wants
a nose job and making a drama out of it.
She’s an attention seeking slag! I can’t stand her whiney, nasal voice!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure her nose has been collapsing for years, it wasn’t as flat as it is now when she was younger so the bridge is definitely going. Whether she is still doing the odd cheeky line (wouldn’t surprise me at all) here and there or it’s a mix of natural aging and long term drug use 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m sure her nose has been collapsing for years, it wasn’t as flat as it is now when she was younger so the bridge is definitely going. Whether she is still doing the odd cheeky line (wouldn’t surprise me at all) here and there or it’s a mix of natural aging and long term drug use 🤷‍♀️
She doesn’t appear to drink anymore so really wouldn’t surprise me if she’s on sniff to help lose weight too! Must be a tough habit to break!

Someone reminded me of George Kay in another thread. Was he really a domestic abuser like KK alleged?

Oh really??
She wrote about it her book after his death so there was just her word for it. I not saying it is or isn’t true just there was only K side being put forward. Both definitely were heavy drug users during the marriage but I read the inquest into George death and his family blamed Kerry for his drug problem. Sounds like a massive dysfunctional relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I imagine George was yes. Since Bryan seemed to be. And Mark…. So clearly a pattern of this and she wouldn’t have done the work to make better choices in men/recognise red flags etc.

She wrote about it her book after his death so there was just her word for it. I not saying it is or isn’t true just there was only K side being put forward. Both definitely were heavy drug users during the marriage but I read the inquest into George death and his family blamed Kerry for his drug problem. Sounds like a massive dysfunctional relationship.
Yes a terrible situation all round. I guess I had given George the benefit of the doubt re whether he committed the DV because I think KK would be the type who would lie or exaggerate lots of things for money and sympathy.
---
I imagine George was yes. Since Bryan seemed to be. And Mark…. So clearly a pattern of this and she wouldn’t have done the work to make better choices in men/recognise red flags etc.
Does Mark Croft still see the kids he had with Kerry, I wonder

Reactions: 2
I had a Google and Kerry is quoted as saying in 2023 that she got in touch with Mark as Heidi wanted to see him, but Max doesn’t and can’t even remember what Mark looks like, so he must not have seen them for years.

• Sad
Reactions: 7