Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The past 2 days of tit!!!

Then

And

Not forgetting...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If anyone should be the face of tit parenting it’s her and KP. Someone get her tubes tied before she screws up any more kids lives

Reactions: 15
There was a Scottish anonymous tiktoker can't mind her name but she had threads here, her purpose was calling out tt accounts and communicating with tattle through the lives, Sue was a regular and it was all quite weird. She had cats if I remember and people sent her gifts for them.
Sorry but the majority of this is false! That tiktoker,yes,does have threads on here, shes actually quite well liked as she is a breath of fresh air compared to the usual neanderthals scottish tiktok has to offer and her purpose certainly isn't calling out other tiktokers. She avoids any drama from scottish tiktok and sits chatting away mainly about her love of spice girls and her pets. Sue yes did end up on the lives she still pops in now and again and sue also spoke openly of things she had done in the past however she now lives a quiet and peaceful life with her cat. Also the gifts sent weren't for sues cats they were for dogs and cats in Saudi. There was a man who came on the lives and he was taking care of the stray cats and dogs and people donated food etc to help. Sorry just thought I'd clear that up 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The past 2 days of tit!!!

Then

And

Not forgetting...

I've just read am article where she said she's a billionaire from her Of.. Ha ha ha.. She said "I've got great tits why not show them".. Has she seen the pic of herself in a bikini on holiday.. Her tits are mangled.. They make skankys look perfect.. These idiots r hilarious..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just read am article where she said she's a billionaire from her Of.. Ha ha ha.. She said "I've got great tits why not show them".. Has she seen the pic of herself in a bikini on holiday.. Her tits are mangled.. They make skankys look perfect.. These idiots r hilarious..
Still on the ❄❄❄ then :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It gets worse.

---
Just been on FB looking at a feed and duck me!!

---
Oh and this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
i thought she was moving abroad
her time is up
does that boyfriend work
her getting bigger and her bf a personal trainer,yeah no thanks
i bet she goes bankrupt again as no idea where he money is coming from
does she still sell the god awful clothes
I'm suprised her and Katie Price haven't done OFs together.
Kerry is looking ruined by the lipo

Do you remember her early Atomic Kitten Days?
i use to think she was so naturally pretty 😍

Redoing the lipo constantly and then gaining weight produces an oddly shapes body.

I'd rather gain weight and lose it naturally than a quick fix. I'm sure she said she's had multiple lipo.

Just look at Katie Price now her shape is masculine from so much fat removal. She looks like a Roblox character 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh this is just....

Complete Bollocks!
Story all been told before (she's had at least 2 autobiographies and countless interviews) and its tiresome. I'm sorry that she has mental health difficulties but her behaviour is terrible and can't be blamed on MH. She bangs on and on about how hard her life is, so much that its hard to have sympathy especially when you see some of her bad life choices. It's the kids I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 11
I hope not! Her story makes me bleeping livid, having lived off being in a girl band for 5 mins, being coked off her tits and a negligent parent, going broke then bragging about how rich she is again (sod the poor creditors owed money). Repeat the step a few times and then gifted lipo, tits and teeth and get fat then thin (repeat ad infinitum). Bang out kids and sell out all husbands…. It’s endless chav behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope not! Her story makes me bleeping livid, having lived off being in a girl band for 5 mins, being coked off her tits and a negligent parent, going broke then bragging about how rich she is again (sod the poor creditors owed money). Repeat the step a few times and then gifted lipo, tits and teeth and get fat then thin (repeat ad infinitum). Bang out kids and sell out all husbands…. It’s endless chav behaviour
Just remember her at the airport.....

32CC096800000578-3520958-What_is_going_on_Kerry_Katona_lies_sprawled_on_the_ground_with_h-a-1_...jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is anyone asking for a movie about her life? More like an expose, seems like . Now THAT we woud watch.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree. I never understand why people root for her let alone interview her.

Reactions: 10