Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god is she still about
dont hear much from her now she must be skint again
Isn't she a Millionaire due to Only Fan's. I've read that for the last few months in many articles.

I use to like Kerry Katona a lot about 20 years ago. She was likeable with a personality and now she has nothing to say except rehash the same drugs, drink, ex husbands 😫 Where's her once likable personality gone? 😒 🤔

She is always getting surgery like lipo etc. Constant lipo wrecks your bodyshape longterm. She should do a documentary on that. The Liposuction, liposculpting, fat freezing.
as a millionaire she would get a personal trainer.

Isn't her boyfriend a PT?!? She should capitalise on that.

Reactions: 9
Her fiancé (?) always looks so gormless. I doubt he does much PT work now and just lays around the house doing nothing instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just seen a before andnow pic with her weightless, what's wrong with her stomach in the before pic? Looks so odd and bloated and the belly button, whats that's all about? I thought if anyone knows, it will be tattles!
---
I feel so sorry for her kids, they've been badly failed by her and none seem to have good fathers who look out for them. At least the oldest 2 had Brian's parents who seem to be caring and involved grandparents.

What is Mark Croft up to nowadays?
I went to a concert a few years ago and it had some has been from the 90s (was actually ok, cheesy but ok! Anyway kerry was performing and got her daughter on stage The second hand embarrassment was unreal. They were using there phones for the lyrics. The daughter, who has 2 parents as singers, could not sing for toffee. She was only young 17 or 18 but no parent would allow their child to sing in front of thousands when they are tone deaf..... I mean no parent who doesn't want to sponge off an off spring.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I've just seen a before andnow pic with her weightless, what's wrong with her stomach in the before pic? Looks so odd and bloated and the belly button, whats that's all about? I thought if anyone knows, it will be tattles!
---

I went to a concert a few years ago and it had some has been from the 90s (was actually ok, cheesy but ok! Anyway kerry was performing and got her daughter on stage The second hand embarrassment was unreal. They were using there phones for the lyrics. The daughter, who has 2 parents as singers, could not sing for toffee. She was only young 17 or 18 but no parent would allow their child to sing in front of thousands when they are tone deaf..... I mean no parent who doesn't want to sponge off an off spring.
It's multiple liposuction procedures and fake abdominal muscle sculpting. Also tummy tucks, the belly button ends up unnaturally high.
Katie price, Daniella westbrook, goodger and all of the other chavs are the same. They look like barrels. They still bloat but the fat doesn't accumulate into a spare tyre. It ends up looking very bizarre when they get to the age they are (menopause) as naturally the waist thickens and they end up wide and shapeless and masculine.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
More stories of the classy lady.

She's in no position to speak with her past. Bringing awful men in to the family home, drugs and Only Fans.
Those poor kids lucked out with both is those 2 selfish twats for parents!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He was tit though. He spent most his time in Australia
THIS!!! As much as I don’t wish to side with Kerry as I don’t think she has handled the entire Brian situation with much dignity or class, but he definitely acted selfishly in the wake of their break up. Hopping off to Australia to restart his career with not a second thought for those girls, even when he KNEW their Mother was a drug addict. (Tubridy called him out on this once on the Late Late Show it was gas 😆)

Brian has always seemed immature and selfish to me. He gave an interview last year where he expressed regret over missing out on lots of the girls’ lives, yet in the interview he said “I was just a kid myself when we had Molly and Lily” (he was 21 and 23) but in the SAME interview he said “co-parenting is much easier now that the girls are grown up” (they’re 21 and 19) …. So …. are you a kid or a grown-up at 21? Oh, let me guess … when it’s Brian then 21 is still a kid but everyone else is a grown-up at 21 ✌🏻 Immature and unaccountable!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
THIS!!! As much as I don’t wish to side with Kerry as I don’t think she has handled the entire Brian situation with much dignity or class, but he definitely acted selfishly in the wake of their break up. Hopping off to Australia to restart his career with not a second thought for those girls, even when he KNEW their Mother was a drug addict. (Tubridy called him out on this once on the Late Late Show it was gas 😆)

Brian has always seemed immature and selfish to me. He gave an interview last year where he expressed regret over missing out on lots of the girls’ lives, yet in the interview he said “I was just a kid myself when we had Molly and Lily” (he was 21 and 23) but in the SAME interview he said “co-parenting is much easier now that the girls are grown up” (they’re 21 and 19) …. So …. are you a kid or a grown-up at 21? Oh, let me guess … when it’s Brian then 21 is still a kid but everyone else is a grown-up at 21 ✌🏻 Immature and unaccountable!
Pretty sure he tried to get custody of them a few times during the era of her second husband but the courts said they were settled with Kerry despite the whole world and proof she was on drugs.

Guessing they didn’t want him to take them to Australia?

Also, 21 is not age to settle down in a marriage with kids - both of them are as bad as each other and if she had any care for her kids she’d stop slagging their fathers off to the press - I’m sure they are all rotten but it’s not fair on them to have this out there forever and who knows if half of this tit she says is true.

Her youngest one, some of the things she’s said will be so hurtful to read! Even if true there’s no need to fit to be plastered over the internet forever!

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure he tried to get custody of them a few times during the era of her second husband but the courts said they were settled with Kerry despite the whole world and proof she was on drugs.
Guessing they didn’t want him to take them to Australia?
Really? So if that was the case he could’ve moved back to UK and tried again to get custody. I was always surprised that Delta Goodrem wanted to be involved in someone who didn’t see their kids.
And did Kerry say Brian didn’t send her any money for the kids? He would have been making a lot writing songs for Delta Goodrem! A lot!!!

Reactions: 10