Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for her kids, they've been badly failed by her and none seem to have good fathers who look out for them. At least the oldest 2 had Brian's parents who seem to be caring and involved grandparents.

What is Mark Croft up to nowadays?

Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for her kids, they've been badly failed by her and none seem to have good fathers who look out for them. At least the oldest 2 had Brian's parents who seem to be caring and involved grandparents.

What is Mark Croft up to nowadays?
That rodent looking thing is probably still on an estate in Warrington selling sniff to big sue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That rodent looking thing is probably still on an estate in Warrington selling sniff to big sue 😂
Oh big Sue, she was AWFUL. I remember her selling stories to the press about her and Kerry sniffing coke together.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is Sue her mam? If so then she was hanging around Scottish Tiktok lives.

Reactions: 5
Is Sue her mam? If so then she was hanging around Scottish Tiktok lives.
Yep Sue is her mum. What do you mean by hanging around Scottish tiktok lives - sorry I don't use tiktok so not too familiar with this stuff

Sue was also a shoplifter and benefit fraudster

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yep Sue is her mum. What do you mean by hanging around Scottish tiktok lives - sorry I don't use tiktok so not too familiar with this stuff

Sue was also a shoplifter and benefit fraudster
There was a Scottish anonymous tiktoker can't mind her name but she had threads here, her purpose was calling out tt accounts and communicating with tattle through the lives, Sue was a regular and it was all quite weird. She had cats if I remember and people sent her gifts for them.

Reactions: 3
There was a Scottish anonymous tiktoker can't mind her name but she had threads here, her purpose was calling out tt accounts and communicating with tattle through the lives, Sue was a regular and it was all quite weird. She had cats if I remember and people sent her gifts for them.
Ah, I looked at Sue's Facebook and she has cats.
Maybe the cats are loved and well treated so maybe Sue isn't all bad

Reactions: 3
Rough as that women I remember her years ago commenting on Kerry’s socials “ring me kezza I’ve got no credit” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know Sue has had serious mental health issues, but that doesn't excuse committing fraud/theft, taking coke with your daughter, or selling stories on your own daughter.
I'll give Sue a chance now in case she's changed, not seen much of her in the media in recent years.

I always felt Kerry used mental health too much for sympathy and as a get out of jail card, before lots of other celebs did. Never liked that woman

Reactions: 8