Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BabeOne

Neither of Mollys parents attended her Graduation?... Can't stand either of them, but this is just ☹😔. Maybe she asked them not to attend, so no drama and not about them. Either way, really bloomin sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Damita

I have no time for KK at all, and it angers me how she can live the high life after going bankrupt more than once, but reading about the way her ex George died is very sad and I feel sorry for his daughter, who will one day have to know the truth.

Makes me fume that selfish women like Kerry will make babies with literally anybody and not care about why that might be a bad idea.

Reactions: 16

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I remember a nanny selling her story saying Kerry offered her coke right before she was due to pick the kids up at school. If anyone should have their tubes tied it should be Kerry.

• Angry
  • Wow

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
The article I read yesterday from the podcast she did, was that she wanted the kids and 1/2 money from sale of the family home. Something too about he wanted to wait re divorce as they had married in Ireland, she wanted a divorce straight away - I very much doubt she would have been advised to not have maintenance for the girls - he would have still been earning well at that time.

I think his parents wanted the and especially so through the Mark Croft era - the would have seen enough how the care was for the girls, or rather not.

Like KP, DW, JM et al... This constant effin drip feed of their past - why these people doing podcasts are even interested in KK is beyond me. She brings nothing to anywhere - she is a "has been" if ever she was a "something".

It's not on that she is talking on behalf of Molly and Lily either - they have a relationship with BM now, which they seem happy with. This could cause problems for them - why not just let it be.

Sorry to say it again, but she's looking more and more like her Mum - karma coming for her.

She's been bankrupt twice and some of those people she owed money to had business that went under because of her. She is disgusting. She was evicted from her Crowborough rental because of carrying out her OF filming there. One of her children didn't attend school for 6 months because she couldn't arrange suitable care for them whilst she worked away. She was fined and apparently couldn't afford £500 fine. Everything she says is a lie like shows off her new house she bought - she has not bought a house - she is paying £9,500 pm in rental.
Disgusting is putting it mildly. Playing the bankrupt card to screw small businesses out of money. If you are doing so well now Kerry that you have to flaunt it all over Instagram then how about paying some of those people back?

Staple

Chatty Member
I’m always a bit torn with Kerry, as she is an absolute sheow, but equally she has had a horrible upbringing and a lot of horrible people being very influential in her life at the wrong moments and I think she’s perhaps always wanted to fit in and went down the wrong road on 893 occasions. I just don’t find her as hateful as Katie Price. If that makes sense 😁

That said, I hope everything is all happiness for her now but why all the weddings? Honest to fuck, just have a happy relationship and keep it there. I assume she’s running out of dollar bill y’all and eyeing up some money making opportunities from a “lucrative” wedding deal. But I think we are mostly done with this shit* now aren’t we?

*celebrity weddings/OK mag coverage/ITVbe miniseries etc

Last edited:
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
She's been on 'Stephs Crap Lunch' today. Now it's a breast cancer scare, thought she was dying of Covid last week? She had the audacity to compare herself to Sarah Harding who is ill with breast cancer. She found a lump in her 'Limp Node?'

Having said that, she did come across as engaging, personable unlike Katie Price who was completely wooden.
I think she meant 'gif mask' not limp node he he.

That's what these cretins do though in the absence of any genuine narrative. Kween of are hartz Kezza is already peddling the 'surrogacy' possibility round but that's not enough, no, a lump in her armpit, which millions of women experience every day, turns into a 'months to live', How DARE she compare herself to poor Sarah Harding? Get in the fucking bin.
Yeah and she's leaving it there having had her boobs lifted and reduced and one was 5 x the size of the other but she might lose 1/3 of a breast. Breathe you cretinous bint. So she is new mother of the year encouraging her daughter to film her 🍤 pics. Jeez. I found a lump just left of my charmpit - Stage II - deal with it, don't lie about it and say you worried for weeks. Mine was cancer. Operated on within 24 hours of scan and here I am 12 years later. I can't stand people who use cancer or any other life-threatening illness for sympathy or monetary gain. She is the pits.

• Heart
  • Haha

I am so confused by this woman's lifestyle! Nothing whatsoever adds up. It's not possible she can legitimately afford this car, or the huge house and private school fees.

So what's going on? I imagine with the cars she is just used as a form of advertising, influencer style, but can she honestly have an audience large enough that this works well for any of the companies giving her these freebies?

Whatever the truth, it absolutely ENRAGES me. The message it sends to the irresponsible and vulnerable in society is horrifying, just as bad as Katie Price.

I cannot bear that people like this are famous.

• Heart
  • Angry
It's a pity she wasn't worried about her kids when she was married to Croft and locking herself in the bog with half of Colombia's finest stuffed up her snout. Stupid fucking bitch.

• Wow

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I feel this is an understatement but i periodically have to visit this thread just to say she's the most vulgar slag alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

coolcat2022

VIP Member
A shining example to set for your own daughter! What an absolute slut!
Not only is this deeply inappropriate, but perhaps child abuse?

I can see a memoir coming out in 20 years time about how taking naked pictures of your own mother messed you up.

I think, all this she is saying is so awful to be saying so publicly for her daughter to read and her daughters friends who will most probably bring it up.

Her kids have got bullied (wrongly, they’re kids it’s not their fault) over her past actions and things she said.

The problem with the dead is, they can’t say their side of the story so in most cases I can’t fully commit to someone’s word when the other person can’t defend or own up to actions. Obviously what she has said is horrific but it doesn’t sit right with me this one, especially for his young daughter to read!

I'd go as far as to say it's 90% bullshit. Both of them were alcoholics with substance abuse issues and as he can't defend himself she can wheel out any old bollocks for attention.

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Her cars are leased. Her house is rented. Sometimes I suspect her plastic teefed fella might be as well. He seems to be of the same mold that a lot of these celebrity/influencer ‘partner’ types are from, like there’s a shop somewhere that hires out these cardboard cut out blokes with only one facial expression.

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Weakest tea ever: I met her once on a night out when she was in AK and she smoked all my fags 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart