Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badirene

VIP Member

Kerry stated in an interview that she has her 13 year old daughter takes her photos that she posts on onlyfans. Why does KK still with have any minor children in her care when she is exposing them to this. Exposing a child to explicit content is a criminal offense.

Brian and Kerry are both scum and shouldn't be left to care for a cockroach.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

RJF

VIP Member
It amazes me that she has such a quiet thread.

If Tattle were around in the 2000s, we’d all be posting in ‘Kerry Katona #211 Was she drugged up on This Morning? Her dead career’s not worth mourning!’ or whatever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Tublet83

VIP Member
She’s back in the daily fail today as one of the kids hadn’t been to school for two months and the council has taken her to court. She’s claiming the child was ill but this is a repeated offence. Her daughter’s attendance was down to 40% at school 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Molly seems to have had some good sense and got away from Kerry.... moving to Ireland and living with her paternal grandparents, who provide a stable home and influence, was a great decision. I'd worry for the younger kids, especially the ones by Mark Croft, can't imagine there's a stable paternal grandparent influence there.

• Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
I also have no idea how this women is still relevant.
It is like KP, same dramas all rinsed and repeated.

Are there no other ‘celebs’ out there the magazines can feature?

Why are people interested in a women who was in a girl band 20yrs ago and is now a washed up, overweight, bankrupt, drug user.

And don’t get me started on people paying actual money to see her take her kit off on OF. They need to go to specsavers.

• Heart
  • Sick

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her kids. They must have witnessed some amount of shit over the years. The two by Mark Croft in particular never look happy.

Reactions: 18

Ekathrina

VIP Member
He’s only got one facial expression, he’s like a cardboard cut out.
In fact I’ve noticed that a lot about the boyfriend/husbands of these reality celebrity types. They look like props, Turkey teeth, fake smile, dead behind the eyes. Maybe there’s a shop or a website they order them from?

• Haha
  • Heart
Everything is someone else's fault with this fucking moron. 'Our Bryyyiiian, our Mam, our Mark, our George' ad nauseam. No, love, yes, you had a shitty childhood but you and only you are responsible for hooking up with every cockwomble in Wigan if they offer to buy you a pint and a lamb doner. You and only you are responsible for sticking half of Colombia's finest up your snout whilst your ex hubby was (allegedly) road testing your Mother. You have had every chance and will never change.

She should NOT be promoting skinny jabs or teas as she will be influencing impressionable young girls like her daughters. & I hate to be nasty, but I can't imagine her oldest daughter on LI, for one thing, she's not the bog standard 'skinnie minnie' that the show seems to adore.

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I imagine sadly the kids will end up in similar relationships to their mum as all they’ve seen is jumping from one dick to another, open drug use, constant home and school changes, dodgy finances and Kerry trying to be their mate rather than a parental figure. Unless they get lucky or therapy from god only knows what they’ve been exposed to over the years the odds are not great.

• Sad

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
i thought she was moving abroad
her time is up
does that boyfriend work
her getting bigger and her bf a personal trainer,yeah no thanks
i bet she goes bankrupt again as no idea where he money is coming from
does she still sell the god awful clothes
I'm suprised her and Katie Price haven't done OFs together.
Kerry is looking ruined by the lipo

Do you remember her early Atomic Kitten Days?
i use to think she was so naturally pretty 😍

Redoing the lipo constantly and then gaining weight produces an oddly shapes body.

I'd rather gain weight and lose it naturally than a quick fix. I'm sure she said she's had multiple lipo.

Just look at Katie Price now her shape is masculine from so much fat removal. She looks like a Roblox character 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's a brainless, talentless revolting idiot who put her love of gak and wine over caring for her kids in their formative years. A serial bankrupt, I don't know how anyone can put her name and 'success' in the same sentence, it's beyond me. Anyone can flash their flaps for cash, it hardly takes any intelligence or savvy. She has also shacked up with a variety of ne'er do wells, deadbeat Brian, drug dealer Croft and drug addict Kay. The latest dweeb looks like he'd struggle to talk and do his shoelaces at the same time. I doubt it will last.

• Haha

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
Everyone knows where she rents. The house has massive wooden gates.
she claimed she bought it then it transpired it’s rented. According to the DM she doesn’t feel safe there anymore so that’s her get out for staying somewhere she can’t afford.
She’s so full of shit she actually annoys me.
She’s a pathological liar. She knows exactly where both those cars are I would bet money on it.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I can’t believe she just sells her weight loss, gain, wedding, birth, divorce, drug use… for a living. How are these non entities still about!

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Latest I saw on her daughter who ran away to Ireland to become a ‘Doctor’ was that she was applying to get onto Love Island.

And the younger daughter Heidi was on The Voice. 🤔

Think mama Katona is pretty desperate for those kids to start earning, and not via a medical career 😆

• Wow
  • Sad

Instamoron

I loved her in Atomic Kitten and think she has a beautiful face (I'm sure others won't agree! :censored:). She seems to fall for the wrong types of men and unable to pull herself together ... maybe that's due in part to finding huge success at a young age or something?
I agree.. I love her, although she pissed me off with her skinny jab shite she was selling, when she said anyone can afford it, just stop buying frozen food.
I remember someone had commented on that post and said that she used to be the queen of Iceland so why was frozen food ok then but not now? And what about those with kids that need to eat? It’s ok, they can have a skinny jab 🙄🙄 When I saw that comment, I unfollowed Kerry as the commenter was completely right and I didn’t wanna follow the bullshittery (is that a word?) of instagram x

• Wow
  • Angry

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure filming your mums sex videos is a massive safeguarding red flag. I’m surprise she hasn’t had a visit from social services after that public disclosure.