Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
I'm sure I read somewhere on here that DJ has symptoms /looks similar to children who are born with drug addiction. I really can't remember what it was specifically and could well just be horrible rumours/speculation.
I remember reading that too .

liar liar

VIP Member

All saints were cool 😎

I'm ashamed to admit I enjoyed that 😔
That's the type of trashy concert you stash tins of gin down your bra and get absolutely hammered. Or alternatively dig yourself into a corner and cry until its over. Liar would throw the tins at them.
AK47 is your go to for that trash - mwuhahaha! Not All Saints ofc.

I'm not sure all saints were ever that cool, those Appleton sisters didn't seem that nice and had high opinions of themselves. Although in Lily Allen's book I felt sorry for the one of them that married a Gallagher brother who lily slept with and then the Gallagher brother phoned lily up and asked her to lie to the Appleton sister who he handed the phone over to 😆 sorry for the word salad
Well Shaznay was a good song writer (I think).

Atomic Charmpits!

BigMavis

VIP Member
someone also said " I think it’s awful very dated and looks like a nursing Home":ROFLMAO:
I quite like them, better than the crushed velvet and diamanté variety anyway, but it appears she didn't design them and some designer has said they are using her fabric. I'm a bit confused whether its Clarke & Clarke or this other person. S'pose a bit of bad publicity will help them shift them, 101 in the rule book.

yepyep

I saw a video the other day of her oldest daughter Molly.
She had an Irish accent, I thought she was brought up in England mostly, did she live in Ireland a lot? Her sister sounds English

Peachy9

VIP Member
Did anyone see her house tour? I saw it on the mail and people were saying it was rented but to rent something of that size must still be a pretty penny!
she said that people would expect her to live in a “dead posh house”, if a normal person has burned through money at the rate she always has they would be sofa surfing.
Yes.... She kept closing her eyes whilst talking?!

VIP Member
More stories of the classy lady.

Buf728

She has 70.2k likes on her Only Fans page and Trisha Paytas who is making millions on the site has 105.2k, So she's as good as Trisha Paytas on Only Fans making a similar amount in only a few weeks?
Could be the same subscriber liking multiple photos/vids rather than all of them being from separate people. That means if every subscribers has liked only 2 pics, it halves that number straight away of her actual sub count. Unless they have the number of subscriber unhidden there’s no way of telling how much she’s making (I just can’t bring myself to think she’s making as much as Trisha 😂) although to get that many likes she must be minimum a few thousand subs I’d say.