Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I wasn't expecting that beef when I turned GMB on this morning! The other woman seemed to be trying to say that having a 9 year old in a lightly padded bikini top was not as bad as allowing your children to film you for Only Fans, though I was only half watching and may have that wrong. I certainly don't think that young girls should be wearing padded bikini tops, but I don't know that Kerry is the right person to be speaking out against it.
She is hardly a positive role model for young women.

Reactions: 4
I did of course. Not surprising she defends 9 year olds wearing padded bikinis.
There was a video once of Talia supposedly singing at a pool party in Ibiza. Unfortunately, she had mirrored sunglasses on and you could see that basically the hotel was shut to tourists and no-one was there. Tessa hired the venue ofc... the GC is also connected to Tessa...

• Haha
There was a video once of Talia supposedly singing at a pool party in Ibiza. Unfortunately, she had mirrored sunglasses on and you could see that basically the hotel was shut to tourists and no-one was there. Tessa hired the venue ofc... the GC is also connected to Tessa...
Why am I not surprised. Kerry let on she didn't know her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Didn't think she could sink any lower. Lists all her insecurities which I'm sure will strike a cord with many readers, only to mention a harley street surgeon who is going to fix her. No ad. No ad. No ad. After asa naming influencers yesterday!

Reactions: 3
What was the whole plea for sympathy post in the mirror? He sad face that she’s fat and can’t get some sort of injections anymore? There needed to be a spoiler with her picture.

Reactions: 2
Hasn’t she had numerous surgeries. I just struggle with her promoting diet products, skinny jab whatever it is then crying the poor take and getting a ton of surgery!!

Yip, she's had a lot of surgery, usually payed for be OK magazine. Maybe that ship has sailed and undisclosed insta ads will cover the bill this time.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand how she can be in the paper & instragram one day saying yayyyy I have bought a house to 24 hours later oh no it fell threw this is just a rental??? Seems very strange

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how she can be in the paper & instragram one day saying yayyyy I have bought a house to 24 hours later oh no it fell threw this is just a rental??? Seems very strange
She is a liar like her skanky mate.

Maybe the mortgage company finally realised that Katona is too much of a risk then pulled the plug on her?

I agree though with Dolly. Its all lies but she will never compete with Frankenprice for that nor the list of surgery. They're the Gruesome Twosome

How did I not know she's got a thread here 🤪, and what a hot mess her official site is 🤦‍♀️

Has she posted at all to moan about being snubbed on the whole again re-recording? Her vocals on that track are probably the best thing she's done

Screenshot_20210710-122039_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
How did I not know she's got a thread here 🤪, and what a hot mess her official site is 🤦‍♀️

Has she posted at all to moan about being snubbed on the whole again re-recording? Her vocals on that track are probably the best thing she's done

View attachment 656276
Shes just sang her own version and posted multiple stories of her performing with atomic kitten. I think she's annoyed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh where did she post her own version?

I know Kerry is messy AF and Jenny Frost is like a reliable cast iron pan, but still it must be annoying

She just sang a few lines from her bed or somewhere and uploaded it to her grid. Ulrika called her a big banana which was rather charming 😆

Oh and her fans have told her to release her own version and that Natasha and co are just jealous of her successful life. I did laugh at the resurrection of the atomic cats, I wouldn't have predicted that.
Remember when Bananarama made a come back and people couldn't believe how good they looked? Yeah its nothing like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11