Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kerry in the Daily Mail, using them to advertise her OF account.

Reactions: 5
Kerry Katona says she is a prude. Discuss.
A prude? Hahahahaha! One of her first comments on Celebs On The Farm was “I’m supposed to wear this shirt? I can only get about one tit in that!” A prude wouldn’t make an OF account either. A prude she is not.

Reactions: 5
Found this while skimming the column of shame, classy girl, really classy!

'I’ve already got an orphanage here!' Mother-of-five Kerry Katona, 40, says she plans to use a surrogate if she has a baby with fiancé Ryan Mahoney, 32

I’ve got 5 kids by 3 dads, but toyboy engagement is proof I’ve still got it – I don’t regret a thing, says Kerry Katona.

Reactions: 4
She's been on 'Stephs Crap Lunch' today. Now it's a breast cancer scare, thought she was dying of Covid last week? She had the audacity to compare herself to Sarah Harding who is ill with breast cancer. She found a lump in her 'Limp Node?'

Having said that, she did come across as engaging, personable unlike Katie Price who was completely wooden.

Reactions: 8
That's what these cretins do though in the absence of any genuine narrative. Kween of are hartz Kezza is already peddling the 'surrogacy' possibility round but that's not enough, no, a lump in her armpit, which millions of women experience every day, turns into a 'months to live', How DARE she compare herself to poor Sarah Harding? Get in the fucking bin.

Reactions: 11
I think she meant 'gif mask' not limp node he he.

Yeah and she's leaving it there having had her boobs lifted and reduced and one was 5 x the size of the other but she might lose 1/3 of a breast. Breathe you cretinous bint. So she is new mother of the year encouraging her daughter to film her pics. Jeez. I found a lump just left of my charmpit - Stage II - deal with it, don't lie about it and say you worried for weeks. Mine was cancer. Operated on within 24 hours of scan and here I am 12 years later. I can't stand people who use cancer or any other life-threatening illness for sympathy or monetary gain. She is the pits.

Reactions: 16
DM EXCLUSIVE, sorry!

Perhaps Kerry needs to look up "Elope"

Atomic Kitten star, 40, said she only wants her five children in attendance. (and baby number 6 on the way knowing her)

Reactions: 2
This is like when Katie price broke her hairlines! Still cracks me up this does

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 6
One thing that's fucking annoying, apart from that photo, she had an allergic reaction but did say what caused it.
Is planning to tell us later on in a pathetic attempt to stay in the headlines?

Reactions: 1
One thing that's fucking annoying, apart from that photo, she had an allergic reaction but did say what caused it.
Is planning to tell us later on in a pathetic attempt to stay in the headlines?
As has been pointed out in DM thread - Quasimodo was a hunch-back and had nothing wrong with his eyes. She's just so stupid. What a waste of triage time. Her eyes aren't even swollen. Attention seeking times up piece of shit.

Reactions: 3