Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Not just her, but all small influencers claiming they are working from home at the minute drives me mad. Firstly, they always work at home. Secondly, it’s hardly a 9-5 is it?! If it were 9-10 I’d be surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Appanappa

Chatty Member
I mean yeah when I’m old I’d hope my kids would look out for me but god help them if they whip out their boobs to soothe me

I hope Kerry realises not everyone has the luxuries she has, some of us work full time & lead busy lives (no packaging trainers doesn’t count), I’m as present in my children’s lives as I can be, but I also need to work so they can eat and do the things they enjoy
We make the most of the family time we have, and hopefully my work ethic and desire to give me kids all I can will be what they remember and respect, they don’t need my boobs to know I’ll always be here for them
The sheer ignorance is astounding

• Heart

Lead85

VIP Member
Why do they have a 8 year old running around a castle in sliders?? Get the girl some proper shoes. Sliders are for the beach or holidays!
Don’t you know that Kerry just bought them sliders from Joules?! They are to last Si Si for the next 2 years for all four seasons! Get used to seeing her wearing them 🤣

• Haha

Plagueemmi

I’m glad she’s wearing a mask at Tesco (even if all the influencers doing mask selfies is starting to irk me) but I have never seen a mask that looks so much like a tea towel before 😂 fashionista indeed!

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I’m going to set up a website telling her to save and polish Roma's poo because it’s attachment parenting and Montessori. She’ll do it, no doubt.

• Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
Maybe she is so advanced that she will be starting school early😉😂. Jokes. I think she is just starting nursery but kezza has to make it sound more important. Pre school surely only refers to the year before starting school, not the funding that is available from age 2?

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Considering they run a shoe business it is ironic that her taste in shoes (for her and the kids) is horrendous. And Sienna’s hair was ridiculous. The girls always look such a mess ☹

My Youngest daughter is 2 months younger than Roma and no way on earth would I give her her own tablet. I was genuinely shocked when she said they bought 3. I had assumed it was just the older girls, which isn’t my cup of tea but lots of people do have for older ones and that’s fine. But not a wee one

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She’s given me real rage with that. Imagine how many people with kids who cry going to nursery Are gonna think it’s their fault as they haven’t created a strong attachment?

And she didn’t do any of that stuff with Aria and Sienna so did she not then AP them? Sienna strikes me as a girl full of confidence who would happily go in to a room of strangers at school. Aria the opposite. So that’s Kerry’s fault them for not raising aria to be attached surely?! Or is she that dumb she doesn’t understand ALL KIDS ARE DIFFERENT.

She’s full of horse shit that girl sometimes.

Awhenny

VIP Member
Yeah, if the definition of successful attachment parenting is a nearly 2 year old that refuses to sleep, that you have to walk in a pram in your hall to go to sleep (or let her fall asleep on the couch) and 2 other kids that like to get up before 6 then im glad i did not fall into that style of parenting. My kids (both breastfed by the way and sleep in their own beds) are still confident, happy kids that know we love them and will always be there for them, safe and secure but without jeopardizing my mental health!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She’s rhymed off a list of things there which OFTEN accompany people who practice attachment parenting, but actually those things aren’t the ONLY way to practice attachment parenting. It’s about creating a strong bond based on respect with your child, NOT about whether you breast or bottle feed, use a sling (since when Kerry?! Not in a long time!) or co-sleep. You can bottle feed, use a pram and have baby in a cot and still practice attachment parenting.

To be honest I find people who proclaim themselves as AP are usually people who know little about it and jumped on the bandwagon. I am part of a large community in my country which works under the AP name, but none of us ever use that term, and nobody really likes it because of the connotations it now has from people like Kerry misusing it.

Ridiculous post, misuse of the term, just another bandwagon for her to jump on.

• Heart

Ems88

Chatty Member
Massive expensive car with iso fixing and they buy a cheap £30 car seat with no ISO fixing!!! Stupid stupid!! She gives the car seat 3/5 why would you put your child in a car seat you rate only 3 stars!!! Poor Aria!!!!!

Whole reason they brought that expensive car was because she classed it as really safe and no other car was as safe then she buy £30 car seat 😂😂😂 what a joke

• Wow

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Her way of explaining attachment parenting is just a sugar coated way of saying Roma rules the roost because she wants an easy life which actually is making her life harder. Get her off the boob Kerry, leave her with Warren and allow the girl to grow up. You're ridiculous!!!!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
£200 on joules for Sienna 😂😂

New clothes but there wasn’t really much there considering she said she only had 5 things in her room that fit her!!
She also said it was a capsule wardrobe 🤔 maybe I misunderstand what that means, but to me that definitely wasn’t a capsule wardrobe. Just lots of random bits. Which is fine, but it’s not a capsule wardrobe.

Sometimes I think she just hears buzz words and tries to ft them in. This week it’s
Capsule wardrobe
Forest school
Montessori

• Haha
@Definitelyme I'm all caught up 😂

God sake she always does this, I start to root for her then she pisses everyone off! I see she's back to being a judgy mum...
Which is ironic really when one of her kids doesn't have a bedroom, none of their clothes match, all their hairs look like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards, and she's not got a working hob 👍👍

I'm not going to comment on whether Aria is on the autism/Asperger's spectrum really, I've said before my brother is severely autistic so have some experience, and my eldest could potentially be on the spectrum, but I will say Kerry reads or hears one thing that slightly fits and grabs on to it and then picks up on everything aria does to fit her in to that label.

Lots of kids have quirks like not liking certain textures, or lining things up a certain way.
There's a big difference between things like that, and having a child who will literally only eat sausage/chips/cheese and onion crisps/rice pudding (and I mean ONLY), or who has to wear ear defenders, or can only have trousers with zips, strictly no buttons at all or they'll throw themselves against the wall...
Sorry, went on a tangent there, but it's something that's close to my heart and it pisses me off when people throw it around with actually having no diagnosis, or clue about what it's actually about.

• Heart