Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie

VIP Member
I would NOT be looking to Kerry as a "parenting influencer" or for parenting advice whatsoever! I like c clean & hygienic house for my kids to live in, healthy food & as I work outside the home I'm also giving them a good work ethic by not begging for freebies. And of course, I don't sell my kid's lives online so that potential perverts can drool over them!

Reactions: 14
Roma is now watching her have a shower tonight rather than sleeping ffs.
Its just pandering. toddlers are so clever . Roma knows she can get her own way . Oh well up to her. It's not my sleep .

Also Roma drawing on the walls..nip that in the bud I would
She said she must have a stash of pencils hidden somewhere???? He's a thought Kerry and warren tidy your house and maybe your kids wouldn't be able hide stuff.

• Haha
For me the saddest thing in that thread is the fact that Roma cries when left with her Dad. To me, thats not ’succeeding’ in parenting and creating a secure attachment if by nearly 2 a child cannot be left with their own father without them getting upset. Poor Warren. Surely ‘attachment parenting‘ Is about creating a secure attachment with both parents, not just the primary carer.

• Heart

Emmahe123

What does everyone think about her playroom plans? I’m not sure if she wants it to be just storage or space to actually play in. It doesn’t look like a huge amount of space there, although it’s hard to tell on video.
maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like they start jobs and never finish them.What happened with the decking? Is their oven working yet? is siennas room finished? And now I’ve just seen a story about how they are starting arias room? I don’t get it. Just focus on one job surely! Rome wasn’t built in a day!

Jxtx

Maybe I’m in the minority here but there’s no way I’d let my children climb all over the remains of an old listed building?? That’s how damage and corrosion happens. I live not too far from her and there’s lots of places round here with signs about not climbing on the buildings/remains for this reason.
you want them to climb on things take them to the park 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Girl next door

I do like kerry, certain things she does annoy me but I think she’s a good mum in the fact that she’s always doing different activities with them etc. The only thing really annoying me now though is that she needs to stop letting her kids walk all over her. She really can’t say no to her kids at all. Your not doing yourself any favours kerry!!!!!!! Seriously stop babying Roma and put your foot down. Who’s the parent in that house her or her kids 🙄

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Kerry’s insta story last night about Roma not sleeping... maybe if she stops feeding her at every whimper she might actually sleep she’s not a baby anymore!

Reactions: 13

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Their latest video... looking at memories from Paris, "does it make you want to go travelling again, I miss it so much" they went on a holiday, they didn't really travel did they?!?
Also taking those deck boards through the house and on the kitchen worktops 🙈
I find a lot of people(influencers especially) say about "travelling" when they mean going on holiday. It’s one of those things they do to try and make themselves look more fancy/cooler/more trendy.

• Haha

Calmasyoulike

Tell you what Kerry lets just call your parenting style with Roma what it really is and that’s pandering!! Ever since that child has been born you’ve met her ride roughshod over you. She keeps you up drinks you dry all night climbing over you from one boob to the other. She rules the roost during the day and has you pandering to her every simpering whim. She wrecks things in the house banging on walls with brooms and writing on them with pencil and you just let her off with it and she knows it. I see no evidence of her being advanced in speech or anything else for that matter but yet you say she is and insist on calling every game you play with them “Montessori” 🙄. Look Kerry no one is a “perfect” parent we are all just making it up as we go along but at least have the conviction just to say she’s a demanding child. If Maria Montessori Was alive and came into your house and seen you run after Roma she would piss herself laughing 😂

• Heart

FullMoon

Is their shoe business relatively new? Just asking as Warren doesn’t list it on his linked in and it doesn’t seem to have a companies house listing (neither do Warren or Kerry unless I’m looking in the wrong place!)

with the prices they are charging for those shoes I really do hope they’re doing it all above board
their trainer company is just like their YouTube brand. Happy to take your money but if you have any negativity or feedback you get ☺👍 sarcastic responses.
Genuinely the worse customer service I have ever witnessed and feel robbed of £300 but it was a gift for my teenager so I foolishly went for it.
Kick myself for lining their pockets but I actually reported them to trading standards as I don’t believe they are above board at all.

• Wow

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
I personally didn’t like any of them clothes 😂 what a waste of £200. And that blue midi skirt that Kerry said sienna could wear in winter with tights or leggings.. no, just no!! Also, slides? Isn’t it sliders? 🙄 I get sienna is young and wants to choose her own SLIDERS, but they don’t match a single outfit!! So yes, she may of spent £200 for the joules name, but they’re not nice outfits 🙈🥴 just a miss match of random stuff!!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Are we to believe Roma managed to go through the 4 or 5 steps needed to post that to intastories herself?! I hate it when people do that 🙊

Or maybe that’s what she learnt at school yesterday? Day 1 of influencer school - how to post a selfie.

• Haha

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
Exactly! Let them relax, it's a global pandemic. Also she shouldnt be afraid to let her children get bored, shes throwing pinterest activities at them every second. Let their imaginations discover fun. Stop micro managing their play. Relax. Everything will look happier.
Also, brought a unit for the lounge and a new tracksuit and buys a dirt cheap carseat for her child..priorities?
I used to love watching her and did for years. But then the way she parents really started to irritate the absolute life out of me. She’s what I like to call The ‘mum police’ kind of mum. She’s too try hard. Also her latest vlog where she said how they’re Always begging for activities and it’s so hard to find activities for them.. why do they always have to be doing activities every minute of every day!? Why can’t she leave them to play with their own imaginations, with eachother, with toys. Everything has to be over complicated or strategically done. It’s not normal. Winds me up to high hell so I stopped watching her for months!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I thought you could only describe babies as EBF until you start solids. Bevause then they’re not exclusively on breast milk, they’re on solids. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Someone said that in the comments. Our health and social care trusts where I live define exclusive breastfeeding as only breast milk to 6 months, then only breast milk alongside food and water until 1 (when they stop caring 🤣), so breast milk as the main milk source if that makes sense?

That said I’ve an almost 2yo who is still breastfed and I wouldn’t ever say she’s exclusively breastfed at this age. She’s almost exclusively haribo 🤣

• Haha

Jxtx

Didn’t Kerry go through a phase a couple of months ago saying she was no longer showing her kids faces as it wasn’t safe? 🧐 think that lasted all of a week

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
I totally agree she is a good mum. She regularly plays with them, she tries to give them a varied diet and I am sure they are well behaved when they are out.
She just massively grinds my gears with how she trys to turn everything into some educational activity to show how clever they are. She can't just let Roma colour, it has to be showing us she knows her colours. They can't play with the cash register, Sienna has to be using her maths and Aria her phonics. Its just so full on. And its apparently because they expect her to have activities set up all the time. I doubt they do. If she scaled back a bit on the pushy show off side, she wouldn't offend people as much. Its like she is saying, look how clever my kids are YouTube!!! Look they can do this and this and this!! Please tell me how clever they are and how jealous you all are of them, I need your validation!!! Gahhhhhhhh 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12