Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What tape are they using??

Looks cheap..... tape should be removed when paint is still wet usually or will flake when removing it

Hard to tell from that what colours but looks like insta ready boring blush pink and gold.....and grey. EVERY insta family has this! Every single one
To be fair though, some people like to follow trends? Might not be everyones taste but doesn’t mean it can’t be theirs 😊

Reactions: 4
It makes me laugh how they have such a flashy car but look at their garage door 🤣🤮 the neighbours must laugh at them!!!!

Reactions: 2
What happend to them not showing the girls faces? On both hers and his Instagram they have recently shown them! Have I missed something? 🤔

Reactions: 3
What happend to them not showing the girls faces? On both hers and his Instagram they have recently shown them! Have I missed something? 🤔
I think she said recently they aren’t not showing them forever, just majorly cutting back.

She said she wouldn’t show a sneak peek of Siennas room either but she has, she can never stop herself.

Reactions: 9
This is not just something Kerry does, loads of people do, but she has done it again today and it makes me so annoyed...

Any time Roma is in a bad mood it’s always blamed on teething. She’d need to have 60 teeth in there the amount of teething she does, based on Kerry’s whinging about it. She said today she (Kerry) has a sore throat... but Roma is teething. Maybe Roma has a sore throat too? Maybe not everything is bloody teething! Drives me mad. People don’t bother to look for any other cause, just say it’s teething and no doubt chuck a load of calpol down her neck.

Reactions: 12
Seems a bit ironic constantly posting about ‘not dieting’ all over her stories today. I’m pretty sure after Aria she did a helluva lot of dieting stuff?

Reactions: 4
Seems a bit ironic constantly posting about ‘not dieting’ all over her stories today. I’m pretty sure after Aria she did a helluva lot of dieting stuff?
Yeah seems ironic considering she was plugging bloody Herbalife not long after Roma too!

(Sure it was Roma?)

Pretty sure it was after Roma as wasn’t Kerry doing a workout type thing in a vlog...it was around the time I started reading on Tattle so remember it being mentioned on a thread.

I used to watch her when they only had Sienna and she used to prattle on about protein bites and working out.

Reactions: 6
It’s ridiculous, because she is constantly banging on about no sugar, low calories, doing the protein diet shred whatever thing it is. It makes no sense to then say it.

This is not just something Kerry does, loads of people do, but she has done it again today and it makes me so annoyed...

Any time Roma is in a bad mood it’s always blamed on teething. She’d need to have 60 teeth in there the amount of teething she does, based on Kerry’s whinging about it. She said today she (Kerry) has a sore throat... but Roma is teething. Maybe Roma has a sore throat too? Maybe not everything is bloody teething! Drives me mad. People don’t bother to look for any other cause, just say it’s teething and no doubt chuck a load of calpol down her neck.

My sister does this and it drives me crazy. Anytime her 19 month old grumbles or whinges it's blamed on teething and Calpol is shoved down his throat. Maybe he's got tummy ache/headache/tired or maybe just maybe he's having a grumpy day which we're all entitled to. Heck I'm approaching my 30s and have my fair share of grumpy days!

• Heart
unless she's setting the scene for an upcoming ad....
Nilly Dahlia is Channel Mum and she is the Weight Watchers ambassador, doing the ads recently. Maybe something involving the WW brand? Then again it’s not a diet but a lifestyle choice...or however they present it.
Maybe if Kerry mentions diet etc then people are not talking about the gifts/ads/using children, deflecting the trolls?

Is she loosing followers yet! Says she loves her job but produces little to no content and what she does produce is so tit she gets more thumbs down than likes

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.