Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post, have you ever left a nappy and forgot about it, me too!! Erm no actually Kerry, I have never done that, if I changed a nappy I disposed of it!! Gross.
She has far more on finance than the car and kitchen, pretty sure the next furniture and appliances and fridge are financed too.

Absolute joke saying she is conscious of the environment and then promoting plastic. Also, again, showing she will only photograph the children's faces for money!!!

Reactions: 12
That product is so wasteful. What is wrong with putting a nappy directly in the big bin? Pure laziness. I can honestly say I’ve never left a stinking nappy in the car.

Also, the style test. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 very stylish, if your theme is cheap plastic tat.

Anything for the £££

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s actually beyond words that she’s now only showing the children’s face when they feature in a ad! Does she not realise she’s selling her kids out for a few quid?! How will they feel when there older & they find out that there parents made such bad judgments that they found it perfectly acceptable to show there faces when the price was right! Shameless!

Reactions: 5
More crap she’s talking on the comments on YouTube, sometimes ads are filmed weeks if not months in advance, yet she has her new gifted iconic standing light right behind her. Correct me if I’m wrong but they weren’t gifted that long ago were they?

So yes the kids are still cash cows 💰 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 6
More crap she’s talking on the comments on YouTube, sometimes ads are filmed weeks if not months in advance, yet she has her new gifted iconic standing light right behind her. Correct me if I’m wrong but they weren’t gifted that long ago were they?

So yes the kids are still cash cows 💰 🧐
Very well said. That woman will do anything for a freebie

• Sad
as she promotes herself as a mum or family vlogger how will she get away with this is the future not showing the kids faces? Brands won’t want to use her if she says she won’t let her kids appear in a re use that needs a child to test it out with her!

Reactions: 2
as she promotes herself as a mum or family vlogger how will she get away with this is the future not showing the kids faces? Brands won’t want to use her if she says she won’t let her kids appear in a re use that needs a child to test it out with her!
She’s seems to be happy to show there faces if the price is right tho. I have no doubt she’ll be showing there faces in ads while the money is there. I think as soon as she realises not showing there faces is effecting her financially she’ll reintroduce the kids faces with some lame excuse I’d expect. If she was totally serious about keeping there faces off social media, she’d completely remove them not just film the backs/ sides of there faces!

All these pictures with the backs of the girls head are so annoying just don’t post the pic! Oh but then all money will dry up!! There’s no way she will continue being a mummy blogger/vlogger people will get bored of just seen her face!! She’s not interesting enough to keep people watching just her. Just sums her up really when she’s getting paid ad the girls faces are shown!! You either show there faces or don’t you can’t do both defeats the whole object!! 😂🤦‍♀️ Stupid

Someone commented shes only showing the kids for money when she said she'd stop. She replied saying she never said she would stop showing them completely just reduce how much she shows of them.
It's annoying that she is showing backs, legs, etc still though I'd rather see none. But then, where's her content? 🤔😄

And that ad she did with that nappy bin. She was showing the kids again! That really is the most pointless product, it will be interesting to see how much she does use it in future (lies).
She really does quite random ads i think. That thermometer pen, the yazoo drink and this nappy bin.
I haven't see any other mum vloggers do anything like that, they must get sent the same

Someone commented shes only showing the kids for money when she said she'd stop. She replied saying she never said she would stop showing them completely just reduce how much she shows of them.
It's annoying that she is showing backs, legs, etc still though I'd rather see none. But then, where's her content? 🤔😄

And that ad she did with that nappy bin. She was showing the kids again! That really is the most pointless product, it will be interesting to see how much she does use it in future (lies).
She really does quite random ads i think. That thermometer pen, the yazoo drink and this nappy bin.
I haven't see any other mum vloggers do anything like that, they must get sent the same
What’s the point of reducing!!?? I just don’t get it you either sure their faces or you don’t!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What has the picture of her breastfeeding Roma got to do with the questions she has asked?! Just another excuse to show off that she can breastfeed! (I’m very pro breastfeeding & fed both mine) I just feel it’s over kill now with all the gentle parenting. Something she’s never been! I understand she has a right to change her parenting style as I guess she’s got older & has more experience but I just don’t think it’s the true Kerry. I think she sees gentle parenting as an excuse to be lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Trying cloth nappies? When has she ever mentioned a single interest in cloth nappies?! I’m all for them (been using them for 6+ years) but This just seems like a desperate attempt to be relevant and create content. We all know she couldn’t give a crap about eco friendly things. She just did a bloody add for a disposable nappy bin! Make your mind up!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
shes so false and fake

she has NEVER shown interest in cloth nappies!! ever! and ive watched and tolerated her since Siena as a baby

as for not showing the girls faces,i'd MUCH prefer if they didn't show Warrens face! that would be lovely....nobody needs to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
shes so false and fake

she has NEVER shown interest in cloth nappies!! ever! and ive watched and tolerated her since Siena as a baby

as for not showing the girls faces,i'd MUCH prefer if they didn't show Warrens face! that would be lovely....nobody needs to see that
He actually make me feel physically sick!! Slobbering gross mess! He spits when he talks and sounds like his mouth is full of spit 🤢 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
He’s extremely unphotogenic if that’s even a word.... but you know what I mean

I feel sick too. 🤢

I seen her post about taking up the carpet on the stairs my first thought was winters around the corner it’s going to be freezing! Regardless of how bad the carpet was at least order a new one and wait until the day before they deliver it before taking up the old one! 😳

As for the content on her channel it’s so dull and uninteresting how long until the money stops rolling in and they have a 4th baby after all she’s got that massive unnecessary Range Rover to pay for? Just a heads up Kerry you could have got a Ford S Max that’s got space for 3 car seats along the back so S wouldn’t need to be right at the very back of your Range Rover and it would have been considerably less money! 🙄

I seen her post about taking up the carpet on the stairs my first thought was winters around the corner it’s going to be freezing! Regardless of how bad the carpet was at least order a new one and wait until the day before they deliver it before taking up the old one! 😳

As for the content on her channel it’s so dull and uninteresting how long until the money stops rolling in and they have a 4th baby after all she’s got that massive unnecessary Range Rover to pay for? Just a heads up Kerry you could have got a Ford S Max that’s got space for 3 car seats along the back so S wouldn’t need to be right at the very back of your Range Rover and it would have been considerably less money! 🙄
This is something similar to what I said, how long will it be before Kezza falls pregnant accidentally on purpose 😂😂 Slobber man was meant to have the snip months ago! Wouldn’t surprise me if madam screamed and threw a hissy fit demanding that he doesn’t so she can trap him again... she obviously lied to him, probably saying to him that she was on the pill, so she knew that she’d fall pregnant! Everyone knows that you tricked him Kezza, how long before you do it again!? Wouldn't surprise me if she is already pregnant! And does a “shock” reveal video like she did with Aria 🙄🙄 I can imagine her now “oh no I don’t have a clue how it happened, it was completely not planned” maybe not for slobber man it wasn’t, but for you on the other hand Kezza.... that’s a completely different story 😂😂

This is something similar to what I said, how long will it be before Kezza falls pregnant accidentally on purpose 😂😂 Slobber man was meant to have the snip months ago! Wouldn’t surprise me if madam screamed and threw a hissy fit demanding that he doesn’t so she can trap him again... she obviously lied to him, probably saying to him that she was on the pill, so she knew that she’d fall pregnant! Everyone knows that you tricked him Kezza, how long before you do it again!? Wouldn't surprise me if she is already pregnant! And does a “shock” reveal video like she did with Aria 🙄🙄 I can imagine her now “oh no I don’t have a clue how it happened, it was completely not planned” maybe not for slobber man it wasn’t, but for you on the other hand Kezza.... that’s a completely different story 😂😂
oh yes i can imagine how much she would milk the breast feeding a newborn and a toddler scenario :rolleyes:

Oh I know I mean it’s so difficult to understand that unprotected sex leads to a baby they’ve had 3 through lack of contraception so how does she not know this? 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ Warrens just a bad didn’t want a 3rd he should have used a condom especially knowing how much Kerry wanted a 3rd 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.