Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siennas pinafore in that latest ad looks too small poor girl looks like she’s wearing last years 😦
She has used last years for sure. Going by so many previous pictures of the girls, both Si and Ari are in clothes that are wayyyyy to small. She’ll never buy them new until it’s desperately needed! Which it looks like is now, but she will squeeze every single ounce of use of the clothes before even THINKING about new clothes for those poor girls 😢 Don’t worry thought Kezza as long as YOU’RE OKAY with your crappy leased car, that you DID NOT buy out right, and you being up to your neck in debt etc etc, just to look good, that’s ok isn’t it?? Those poor girls can come last, as long as your alright eh?? Poor wee things, they deserve so much better, and yet again poor sienna STILL hasn’t got her bedroom 😢 get your priorities right woman and STOP neglecting that poor wee girl, can’t believe how selfish you are, putting your needs before your children, what sort of mother are you?

Reactions: 1
Whether the ad was done weeks or go or not, school uniform has been out since the beginning of summer if not before. That school dress isn’t just small. It’s inappropriate. She’s not showing her children’s face because of people using the images for awful gains. Putting a little girl in a short, tight school dress is dam right stupidity! Fair play for not showing there faces & sticking to it! Just stop showing them full stop or it’s honestly pointless! Stop using your kids to pay for your lifestyle while there no better off!

Reactions: 8
Her chatty update annoyed me so much!! How she kept going on about her work and having time to work!?? Hmmm what!? What work does she do!?? Film a few rubbish videos??
Also how sad when she spoke about sienna telling her to stop taking photos and stop talking about her because people in her school watch videos and talk about them!! Sorry but if my daughter came and said this to me i would stop completely and delete everything!! duck the money it’s really not worth it just get a ‘proper’ job love!! What is she doing!!!! She needs to think of her girls!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Has she ever had a job?? Not sure she knows the meaning!!!

Just looked at the school uniform photo what the hell its not even covering her bottom is it!!!!

Why would brand want their name associated with that!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The update seemed like a lot of bull. She will openly say the reason for not completing the house is money, yet the next sentence is how the playroom conversion will start in January?!? What the actual....you haven't completed the kitchen or your childs bedroom, because of money. We are in September and for the majority of people Christmas is weighing on their mind in terms of spending, so how are they going to complete those too rooms and save for an actual conversion to start in January?! Its complete madness!!

And she still talks about Roma as if she is a new born. She only has 1 hour when she naps to do anything! Roma is over 1, and does not need 24/7 care like she makes out. Its excuses because they cannot be bothered to finish things off. I cant wait for the big reveal of siennas bedroom 🙄

The update seemed like a lot of bull. She will openly say the reason for not completing the house is money, yet the next sentence is how the playroom conversion will start in January?!? And that they will now start saving for that project. What the actual....you haven't completed the kitchen or your childs bedroom, because of money. We are in September and for the majority of people Christmas is weighing on their mind in terms of spending, so how are they going to complete those too rooms and save for an actual conversion to start in January?! Its complete madness!!

And she still talks about Roma as if she is a new born. She only has 1 hour when she naps to do anything! Roma is over 1, and does not need 24/7 care like she makes out. Its excuses because they cannot be bothered to finish things off. I cant wait for the big reveal of siennas bedroom 🙄

Reactions: 7
Oh she’s doing this again is she!? Shoving the kids in shabby too small clothes. She did that earlier this year and she got TOLD by TATTLE that it’s not on and they always look so scruffy..... she did go and buy new stuff DID AS SHE WAS TOLD.....even though it was ugly

Reactions: 3
Why has Kerry got to do the painting during Roma’s naps? You wouldn’t think two adults lived there half the time, if they wanted it done that badly they would find the time. I’ve said it before blah blah but I had to do mine on an evening as a single parent.

Reactions: 4
Seriously! Still putting the kids in clothes far too small for them! Has sienna been in this since Reception!

It probably is last years. That ad will have been approved weeks ago so she’s probably used last years uniform for it. Agree it looks too small.
But that’s her job? If the ad was done ages ago then you get fresh new uniform for the ad surely? Uniform is for sale 24/7 365days a year thanks to online shopping so no excuse at all!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It just proves lack of money management and poor priorities. Some people are genuinely poor but kerry and Warren have a kitchen and a very large car on finance. These weren't needed. So they did have money but now it's tied up for years and those children suffer from the parents poor choices.

And they will suffer again because kerry wants a stupid playroom in January of all months so God knows what Christmas will be like in that household.
The bedrooms seem big enough so if she just threw away some toys and books they would probably be fine without a playroom! No mention about a dining room which personally i think she needs over a playroom but what do i know! She's living the dream! 🙄🙄🙄

She is really lacking in content... oooh and what happened to Warrens “SNIP” that was supposed to of been happening months and months ago?? 🤔 All LIES!!! Wouldn’t surprise me now if she tricks him in to having another “unwanted” child! He didn’t want Sienna and he didn’t want Roma! Poor wee girls. Most of her content has been pregnancies and babies etc, so we all will just sit back, relax and wait till that selfish mare, gets up the duff yet again, accidentally on purpose 😂😂😂😂 and fool that dope Woz, and then publicly display his disappointment yet again for all the world to see, whilst Kezza crocodile tears, behind a huge smug selfish grin 😂😂 we see right though you Kezza 👋🏼👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Kerry: we are switching to wooden toys, and using less plastic by not using antibacterial wipes.
Also Kerry: look at this paid promotion for a disposable plastic nappy bin!

Kerry: I’m not showing the girls faces any more!
Also Kerry: look at my youngest daughter getting her nappy changed while I am paid to promote this product!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg they're at it again using their Instagram accounts to comment on the picture, talking to themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually really like Kerry, but her most recent ad just screams hypocrisy 😩 You can't claim to be switching to products to help the environment, then suddenly advertise disposable nappy bins! What a bloody awful product.

Disposable nappy bin 🙄 made of plastic so actually not disposable as it will be around for the next several hundred years. Way to go 🤷‍♀️

Seriously! Still putting the kids in clothes far too small for them! Has sienna been in this since Reception!

But that’s her job? If the ad was done ages ago then you get fresh new uniform for the ad surely? Uniform is for sale 24/7 365days a year thanks to online shopping so no excuse at all!
I’m not disagreeing with you, I said I agree it’s too small, I was just commenting that it would have been signed off weeks ago, which isn’t an excuse and not how I’d do things as an influencer, it’s just a fact. I think my comment has been taken in the wrong way, I’m not excusing Kerry.

That pinafore looks tight and short.
What brand was she advertising.
Are they happy with this ad?

Are the cars leased not owned as thought she claimed few months ago only debt eas mortgage and the kitchen.
Is the lounge still a mess?
If all bedrooms were done they have room to store some toys upstairs and play with them.
Wasent the playroom just a cupboard sbe wanted to put bi fold doors on.

Munchkin bin ad! What a load of tit. She can’t count how many rogue nappies she’s found stinking out her car? Like wtf!!!! If I ever do an emergency car nappy change it goes in a nappy bag (300 for 30p in Tesco) and I take it straight to the bin next time I find one. Why is she leaving used nappies in her car, absolutely gross!!
Who needs an ugly white giant plastic disposable bin? Most pointless product and such a bad ad.
And the commenter was right, she’s in it for the money showing Roma’s face!

Munchkin bin ad! What a load of tit. She can’t count how many rogue nappies she’s found stinking out her car? Like wtf!!!! If I ever do an emergency car nappy change it goes in a nappy bag (300 for 30p in Tesco) and I take it straight to the bin next time I find one. Why is she leaving used nappies in her car, absolutely gross!!
Who needs an ugly white giant plastic disposable bin? Most pointless product and such a bad ad.
And the commenter was right, she’s in it for the money showing Roma’s face!
Exactly get of your arse and go and put it outside in the bin!!! 😂🤦‍♀️ Like Mrs M chucks hers out of a window!! Shame she’s not with channel mum anymore she could have had one of these!! 😂😂😂

Exactly get of your arse and go and put it outside in the bin!!! 😂🤦‍♀️ Like Mrs M chucks hers out of a window!! Shame she’s not with channel mum anymore she could have had one of these!! 😂😂😂
Is Meldrum not with channel mum anymore 😮

I actually really like Kerry, but her most recent ad just screams hypocrisy 😩 You can't claim to be switching to products to help the environment, then suddenly advertise disposable nappy bins! What a bloody awful product.
I totally agree with this. I have loved watching Kerry since she was pregnant with Aria, or maybe even before, but I feel that these days she is just on any bandwagon going, and is really just “for sale”.

Without even clicking her channel for the product review I can bet it’s a really good product! Would be nice if these floggers gave a honest review, rather than being paid to lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.