Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can get a lexus but cant afford to do your daughters room 🙈 they are the definition of fur coat no knickers.
Hopefully its a company car and they genuinely arent that stupid
It’s a company car. They didn’t pay a penny for it! Making out that they have, ffs it’s all lies. His employer gave it to him. He will have to give it back if he leaves. He works in sales and is also paid commission too.... I actually live close by to the conways so I know a fair bit about them

Reactions: 9
What really annoyed was the hard work pays off hash tag with the car!! No mate you defo don’t have the money to afford that or your house renovation would be finished especially you oldest daughters bedroom!! Any one can get a car on finance or company car if your lucky!!! 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 11
It’s a company car. They didn’t pay a penny for it! Making out that they have, ffs it’s all lies. His employer gave it to him. He will have to give it back if he leaves. He works in sales and is also paid commission too.... I actually live close by to the conways so I know a fair bit about them
He quotes hard work pays off , to suggest its bought by them. But why would you buy a small car like that when you have 3 kids and Kerry is driving a 7 seater. Surely you would need the same? But they don’t seem to be blessed with too much common sense, as K painted around a shelf instead of painting first then putting a shelf up. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is that a fake nose ring?
It’s fake. £2 eBay! Barg! 🤪

Reactions: 4
God they drive me nuts! “Hard work pays off” no mate your cars a company car and your big flashy Land Rover spoilt Kerry has is on finance .... . Probably like most of there stuff. Can’t even bring myself to watch her , or her stories anymore

Reactions: 8
God they drive me nuts! “Hard work pays off” no mate your cars a company car and your big flashy Land Rover spoilt Kerry has is on finance .... . Probably like most of there stuff. Can’t even bring myself to watch her , or her stories anymore
Every single thing they own is on some sort of finance or payment plan! They don’t own a single thing, they are in sooooo much debt it’s unbelievable.... it’s so obvious that they have NO MONEY of their own as they would have finished poor Siennas room before doing anything else, and finance doesn’t cover decorating haha. Those poor girls, I feel so sorry for them. Especially Sienna that poor girl is getting left behind, whist Aria has her room, poor sienna has to take a back seat, it’s like she has become an inconvenience to them and that’s why they cant be BOTHERED to do her little room up. Oh no as long as that witch Kezza gets what she wants, and as long a Kezza is happy that’s all that matters. Sod the kids! In her eyes she is the one that comes first, not her kids... She is selfish and she always puts herself first! PUT YOUR GIRLS FIRST KERRY! You spineless selfish cow 🐮

Her Poundland haul 🤯 she’s there buying all the crap of the day, as always, then she starts saying she is going to convert all their toys to wooden, and says she wishes the chalk didn’t come in a plastic bucket.

We know you don’t care about the environment, you buy all the plastic tat going, your house is full of it, and disposable Poundland tit. Until very recently used antibacterial wipes for everything now is always saying she uses kitchen roll... use a bloody cloth and wash it!

Another bandwagon she’s trying to jump on, but way too late as we’ve seen she doesn’t give a toss

Reactions: 1
She may aswell come on here and reply to comments as she replies to us via her instastories already anyway. Hi Kerry and Warren 🖐 don't be shy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So her Lexus and Land Rover are parked in their drive in front of their nice big detached 5 bed house?
Nope it’s parked on the road as they have no drive, outside their tiny ex council 3 bed house.

Stop trying to pretend you are something you aren’t. Can’t stand people trying to show off what they have online, even when personal friends do it it actually drives me mad, life isn’t about what you have it’s about who you have and the ones you love. Kerry is so materialistic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
wants to save the planet by eradicating all plastics but will happily have and drive around 2 big cars :sneaky:

• Heart
So her Lexus and Land Rover are parked in their drive in front of their nice big detached 5 bed house?
Nope it’s parked on the road as they have no drive, outside their tiny ex council 3 bed house.

Stop trying to pretend you are something you aren’t. Can’t stand people trying to show off what they have online, even when personal friends do it it actually drives me mad, life isn’t about what you have it’s about who you have and the ones you love. Kerry is so materialistic.
Exactly!! Couldn’t agree more. They live in Burrowfield, which is a bunch of old ex council houses, not that there is anything wrong with that estate, but come on Kez and Woz you do look pretty pathetic, get your priorities in check and put those kids first. Next thing you know they’ll be on Can’t Pay, We’ll Take It Away 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m in no way sticking up for Kerry here but company cars aren’t technically free. My partner has a company car & he pays tax on it. It’s a lot cheaper than buying or leasing granted but it goes on car rrp & emissions then divided by how many years you’ll have the car.
My partner is also a area sales manager & it always includes a company car as they often have to drive around the area to make sells (clues in the job title I guess 😂) I don’t know what Warren did but my partner didn’t work his way up really, he worked within the factory of the company, a position became available, he applied & got it. He’s lucky he gets quite a good standard pay & any commission is on top. A lot of other jobs work mainly on a basic then a high commission which isn’t always reliable especially with a growing family.
We have a mortgage, I have a separate car & two children. We don’t live a lavish lifestyle. We budget, I don’t drive a massive Range Rover & I work part time. Both my children share a room but it’s decorated. We don’t buy anything on finance, if we want something we save.
She’s living a champagne lifestyle on lemonade budget trying to keep up with the other instamums

Really can’t get my head around the fact that Warren works in sales. He just doesn’t have the charisma lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Poundland haul 6:55, she couldn't be bothered to edit out a part so just started a new take as if we didn't see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does that all the time! Starts talking, messes up and instead of continuing she starts again from the beginning lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.