Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, i understand why kerry is choosing not to show the childrens faces online but its actually really annoying seeing the backs of heads in every picture. She should not put them up at all

Reactions: 6
You know, i understand why kerry is choosing not to show the childrens faces online but its actually really annoying seeing the backs of heads in every picture. She should not put them up at all
This. Share one picture, not seven. Oversharing of backs of heads/sides of faces is already getting annoying.

Reactions: 8
This. Share one picture, not seven. Oversharing of backs of heads/sides of faces is already getting annoying.
Plus,everyone already knows what they look like as we've seen them approx 3 times a week on YouTube,and daily on Instagram since Sienna was born 7/8 years ago?

Think she'd have been better just stopping showing them all together, then gradually just showing back of heads etc

Reactions: 7
I think the cake looked good as did the party.

I am now away to give myself a shake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes!! I don’t care for the backs of anyone’s heads. It’s just stupid. Show them properly or not at all!

I think the cake was a great attempt! I always bake my kids cakes and have had a fair few look like they’ve melted on a hot day 😂 it’s the time and effort that count (or so I’m told...) The party looked really sweet. Credit where it’s due!

I’m hoping she does a birthday present haul video to show us what they got Roma as those are videos I always enjoyed from her. Was expecting it before now as she usually did them before the day

Reactions: 1
Everyone else that has drawn away from using pictures of their children for what is essentially advertising has some other kind of USP or interesting point to be making. She has nothing all she’s ever done is child related stuff. By her own admission she’s not brilliant educated, I don’t think she’s fully though through how jumping in this ‘band waggon’ is going to work.

Reactions: 5
The back if the heads is annoying. Just don't post them at all??! Unless she is planning on deleting every pic of them and every vlog, everyone can still see what they look like?!

What else will she film anyway? She cant really make sustainable content, the videos she does solo arent great. I'll bet they're back in photos and vlogs soon enough.

Reactions: 5
I see she’s taking tit on her instagram stories, she said she’s only showing the girls faces as the “AD posts we’re from last month before the switch” ... I’m pretty sure they were in Liverpool a couple of weeks ago! 🤨🤥

Reactions: 3
Drowning in debt but wants to go on holiday next year to Mexico 🙄
I thought she said they had no debts apart from mortgage car and kitchen.
Of course that might not be true.
Seems really odd moan cant afford to do things around the house like tiling.
Plastering and sorting kids rooms out.
They only just brought a house i be more concerned with getting that sorted 1st and they have Christmas coming up.
I know we speculate they can earn thousands on good months the money she would pay Mexico could pay kitchen loan off.
We don't know what financial effects brexit might have.
I think they went to Liverpool last weekend.
Someone asked on you tube about covering faces insta and showing on you tube.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Omg Kerry hasn't halve gone off on one. I'll be honest I think most the rant was aimed at Tatttle she needs to stop throwing her toys out of the pram and suck it up for godsake I cant help but feel all these insta mums just need to grow up if you get hate delete and move on people can be nasty but if you really are happy and content with the decisions you make then you should care what people think. Problem with these people they all want their ego stroking and if you dont your a troll and I'm not ashamed to say I think she tricked Warren into getting pregnant with Roma that's my opinion and unfortunately if you put you life out there people will have opinions on it.

By the way Kerry yes your allowed to rant about your job as you say people often rant about their jobs to friends family colleagues but not to their customers which is what you ranting to everyone on insta is. Grow up delete negative dms and move on and take your own advice and switch tattle off if you dont like it and that goes for that idiot twit of a hubby Warren also.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.