Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s Roma’s birthday! How long before Kerry gets her t*t out and does her ‘one year of breastfeeding’ post?

Has anyone else noticed that Kezza & Wazza are sharing more pics without faces in, and filming stories where you can’t fully see the kids? They really don’t get it! They’re still invading their kids privacy by filming every second of their lives whether you show faces or not.

If influencers are that concerned with privacy, why don’t they come off social media all together? Oh yes, because then they will have to get a real job 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And it’s Roma’s birthday! How long before Kerry gets her t*t out and does her ‘one year of breastfeeding’ post?

Has anyone else noticed that Kezza & Wazza are sharing more pics without faces in, and filming stories where you can’t fully see the kids? They really don’t get it! They’re still invading their kids privacy by filming every second of their lives whether you show faces or not.

If influencers are that concerned with privacy, why don’t they come off social media all together? Oh yes, because then they will have to get a real job 🙄
Yes! And they don’t even do it well I don’t think. I’ve seen accounts before where the photos were so well taken I didn’t even realise that I couldn’t see the kids faces until it was mentioned. Their attempts are poor. BUT if they are committed to keeping the girls faces offline now then I think that’s a great thing. Way too late, especially with Sienna, but better late than never.

Edit: plus why bother posting them at all if not showing their faces? What point is there in a photo of the top of a child’s head in a high chair? Be better showing off a 1 balloon, or her cake or something. Either show them, or don’t.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s a great thing that she is actually paying attention to the kids photos online thing. I feel like more and more “influencers” will take this path especially after the fall out from Saccone Joly and Organised Motherhood who has a big following speaking up about it.

I seen Charlie O’Brien yesterday who used to be a channel mum vlogger has made the
decision to no longer share her kids photos, videos etc

Reactions: 6
I think with sharing your children consistency is key. There is no point in sharing pics on Instagram of your kids heads etc when you’ll invade their privacy by posting a vlog on YouTube where they are shown in full.

In the early days of having my daughter I shared a lot on social media, and then I started thinking about the implications of it and I rarely share images of her now. I have private social networks & use the ‘Close Friends’ function on Insta when I do share anything, but when it comes to grid posts I never share images of my daughter on her own or showing her full face. I also know everyone on my friends list but it still scares me!

Reactions: 5
I think with sharing your children consistency is key. There is no point in sharing pics on Instagram of your kids heads etc when you’ll invade their privacy by posting a vlog on YouTube where they are shown in full.
Agreed!!

Most people I know are sharing less in general these days, and many people I know who have children you wouldn’t know that from their social media as they have shared nothing. In the last while I have reduced all my “friends lists” right down to the bare minimum. I did used to share more of my kids, including my daughter on my own blog back in the day. It’s all deleted now, but I frequently reverse image search to check her images aren’t being used online elsewhere.

Reactions: 1
Warren does my nut in. He has to try and make a joke on anything he posts, even a post fot Roma. So so desperate.

Reactions: 1
Those two are a pair of twats I’ve never seen a couple with less common sense than them. I notice she’s done a massive post about not condoning what the SJ’s have done but yet when it was her former Channel Mum friend Mrs Meldrum being racist she kept quiet and welcomed her back. She obviously feels there’s grey areas with racism and doesn’t mind that

All these posts about Gentle Parenting - I wouldn’t say how she’s parented the elder two was in line with those principles. Another bandwagon she has jumped on.

Yes! And they don’t even do it well I don’t think. I’ve seen accounts before where the photos were so well taken I didn’t even realise that I couldn’t see the kids faces until it was mentioned. Their attempts are poor. BUT if they are committed to keeping the girls faces offline now then I think that’s a great thing. Way too late, especially with Sienna, but better late than never.

Edit: plus why bother posting them at all if not showing their faces? What point is there in a photo of the top of a child’s head in a high chair? Be better showing off a 1 balloon, or her cake or something. Either show them, or don’t.
Probably wants everyone to coo over romas hair bow and ask her where it's from.

So she can link the company in the hope of getting sent free stuff 🤣

Reactions: 3
Her outfit in the pic she’s just uploaded..... those bloody shoes need to be burnt!!!!! Makes her look like a bigger version of the kids 🤣

• Heart
Her outfit in the pic she’s just uploaded..... those bloody shoes need to be burnt!!!!! Makes her look like a bigger version of the kids 🤣
Yes they are grim! And with frilly socks too! Just NO. Awful, awful, awful

Reactions: 3
Literally just seen the Thomas land Insta and come to slag off those bloody awful PE plimsolls she's wearing with a playsuit...
But you've beaten me to it.
You're my kind of people ♥

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

She does realise posting stories without their faces has no point when she’s whacked the Thomas picture on her feed with their faces?

for goodness sakes why not get a nice light pink or nude colour converse to wear with the pay suit etc 🙈 you can pick them up for £20 in tk maxx i have a lovely pair of pink/nude trainers with a scallop edge from h&m they would actually look really nice with the paysuit and they were only £6 in the sale those all black ones are dreadful!

That outfit in the Thomas picture good god, the kids look a total mess too. I’m amazed they travelled 4 hours to Liverpool for that event, they must get paid a fair whack in cash to advertise it!

I feel bad at admitting this because it makes me sound like a right twit..but if they all rocked up somewhere I was dressed like in that post, I'd be side eyeing and telling my husband the Clampits have arrived 🙈😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.