Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has new shoes! Wonder how long until she breaks the sexy black school pumps back out though?

Reactions: 6
The one thing I will give Kerry - she prioritises her kids over ‘me time’ unlike Meldrum & Fopps. She’s not swanning off to the gym & dumping the kids on relatives so she can workout.

Reactions: 14
The one thing I will give Kerry - she prioritises her kids over ‘me time’ unlike Meldrum & Fopps. She’s not swanning off to the gym & dumping the kids on relatives so she can workout.
Yeah I agree to be fair! Think she's quite good at putting them first and not being so over the top selfish. I watched an old video where she was doing a home work out and Sienna was watching her and trying to join in, so think she's always tried to fit it in around the kids .
God, feel like I've been nice to her loads recently, I might have to start a rave thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed. She very rarely leaves them, and that’s something I can really relate to, one of the things that keeps me with her hoping she gets back to the “good old days”

😅😅 I am howling at this stroller workout
Just watched and that is amazing 😂 that lunge walk is hilarious!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just coming on to see if anyone else had seen this yet. I think it’s a bit late for this, talk about locking the stable door after the horse has bolted. I’d recognise her kids out and about sooner than some of my own children’s friends I think!
Long time lurker, first time poster here

I live somewhat locally to Kerry and she was recommended to me to follow after my daughter was born (a week after Aria was).

I unfollowed pretty quickly but a few months later I was at a local event and saw a child running towards me that I recognised. It look me a minute to realise who it was but then it twigged it was Sienna. I looked up and Kerry and Warren were walking behind, filming for a vlog which went up later.

I remember at the time thinking that I could go up to Sienna, call her by her name, talk to her about her Mum and Dad and her new sister, and any number of other details that Kerry puts online about them. Obviously I didn't but she puts enough out there that anyone could

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker, first time poster here

I live somewhat locally to Kerry and she was recommended to me to follow after my daughter was born (a week after Aria was).

I unfollowed pretty quickly but a few months later I was at a local event and saw a child running towards me that I recognised. It look me a minute to realise who it was but then it twigged it was Sienna. I looked up and Kerry and Warren were walking behind, filming for a vlog which went up later.

I remember at the time thinking that I could go up to Sienna, call her by her name, talk to her about her Mum and Dad and her new sister, and any number of other details that Kerry puts online about them. Obviously I didn't but she puts enough out there that anyone could
It’s scary isn’t it?

Reactions: 1
Hahaha the Kallax was still a tit hole dumping ground this whole time.
I can’t believe she didn't get that tidy in an hour. I was literally baffled but if she doesn't have time in the day, why doesn't she do it in the evening when the kids are asleep anx Warren is at home? It's nothing massive she has to take days over. And the "after" photo was no better. I think there was literally 2 books in one cubby hole, wtf! 😂
Boxes to hide everything would be hugely beneficial

Reactions: 2
Moans about Roma not sleeping AGAIN but does nothing about sorting the bedrooms.
No hope some people.

I can’t believe she didn't get that tidy in an hour. I was literally baffled but if she doesn't have time in the day, why doesn't she do it in the evening when the kids are asleep anx Warren is at home? It's nothing massive she has to take days over. And the "after" photo was no better. I think there was literally 2 books in one cubby hole, wtf! 😂
Boxes to hide everything would be hugely beneficial
I meant that it’s been a state since they moved in February 😄

It'll still be in a state this time next year. She can't even finish it today and shes posted on her insta stories shes going out this afternoon

Reactions: 1
She goes on about breastfeeding as if Roma is a newborn?! I’m still feeding my toddler of a similar age and only feeding twice a day, and I can encourage her to wait a few minutes if I need to do my daughters hair or go to the toilet. If Roma is still that dependent to the point Kerry is having to feed her while trying to juggle doing her daughters hair, then I think it would benefit them all to encourage gentle weaning and cut down her feeds. She’s free of course to parent in the way she sees fit but from what I see she finds it all a huge struggle.

Reactions: 9
Child free afternoon. So they sorted out Sienna’s room!

Just kidding. Obvs they did their own 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Before they moved I bet they talked to the kids about new bedrooms, etc. I bet Sienna was so excited for her own grown up girls room that could be decorated how they wanted. bless her

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Not even the fact it isn’t decorated how she’d like ... it’s not even liveable for her! My daughter is 6 months younger than sienna and really values her bedroom as her space for her and her “bits and pieces”. I’m not against kids sharing, but in Aria’s room Sienna doesn’t have her own space either, she has nowhere that is hers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.