Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a bargin but just because something is a bargin doesn't mean you have to buy it!
I imagine kerrys house when shes old and grey, full of junk shes bought because it was a bargain. Horders house, i can picture it now 😄

The shoes, even though it was a cute IDEA that roma can wear Siennas first shoes, really she should have got her a pair of her own. Measured, fitted, etc a 1st pair of shoes is special.

Reactions: 5
Those shoes Kerry wears!! What are they?!?! With the socks?!? Ah man!! Some of her recent clothes have been nice (ish!) but those shoes!! Please Kerry!! We know you read here, so just bin them!! Some nice flats or sandals would have looked so much better and really matched all of your recent dresses! Even a pair of black sandals!

She also had Aria in those shoes as her first shoes. I get the sentiment, and maybe as a symbolic “first shoe ever on” thing, but as others have said little feet need to be properly measured and their own shoes moulded to their feet. I don’t pass down shoes (other than crocs or that sort with a hard sole that doesn’t mould to feet) as I wouldn’t want to wear someone else’s as I don’t think it’d be comfy.

Its lovely see some families make kids room a priority. Spending their own money not gifted and decorating.

Reactions: 2
Oh god, hope Kerry doesn’t copy Charlottes minging green radiator!
*Whispering* I don't mind the radiator... I see what she was going for 😅🙈

What the eff are those bloody shoes/trainers kezza is wearing??? Why are they still around??? They don't match anything?? They look like kids pe shoes.
And don't get me started on the stripey socks she's wearing with them 🤣
Is she trying to emulate edgy meldrum?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*Whispering* I don't mind the radiator... I see what she was going for 😅🙈

What the eff are those bloody shoes/trainers kezza is wearing??? Why are they still around??? They don't match anything?? They look like kids pe shoes.
And don't get me started on the stripey socks she's wearing with them 🤣
Is she trying to emulate edgy meldrum?!
I love the radiator its bit different..
She brought the paint and beds herself
She did the work herself i really like the dino room.

Reactions: 3
Wow it’s really something when people are being praised for paying for something by themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow it’s really something when people are being praised for paying for something by themselves.
I thought this the other day when Emily Norris has to clarify she has paid for her holiday since everyone assumed she didn’t. That’s how you know your life has gone in to a weird place, when you have to say you actually paid yourself.

Reactions: 8
So, she really will accept anything if it's free. Regardless if it fits in with the home already or her style. Another free lightshade 🙄

Top one is from today and the bottom one was sent a while ago for the front room.
They are both from the same company but rather different styles. 🤔

Does she not know what style she wants or is it just because its free 😭 i think both are hideous!

Definitely not to my taste 😳 and I cannot see how that one is in any way right for a kids room?! It’s so grown up.

Reactions: 4
Definitely not to my taste 😳 and I cannot see how that one is in any way right for a kids room?! It’s so grown up.
So so strange. Such a strange family.
Think she thinks she is quirky or something but she’s just a try hard 🤓 not suited to the insta YouTube life and is never going to bet to the meldrum ingham level with her channels

Anyone else getting increasingly annoyed with Kezza repeatedly saying ‘the quartz’? It’s a worktop 🙄

We have a wooden worktop but I don’t refer to it as ‘the wood’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else getting increasingly annoyed with Kezza repeatedly saying ‘the quartz’? It’s a worktop 🙄

We have a wooden worktop but I don’t refer to it as ‘the wood’ 🤣🤣🤣
How many times did she say it tho bloody hell!! No ones cares that it’s quartz! Trying to show off 🤦‍♀️😂

Ok I need to know if I'm just being over critical of Kerry I watched the cleaning vlog last night and waited to see if anyone commented what I was thinking so her goes by all means tell me if I'm being over critical I promise I wont call you all bullies and trolls.

When she was cleaning especially at the beginning picking up old clothes and putting stuff in the dishwasher it just felt awkward like she was scared to touch anything and also she was really slow I wanted to wind her up.
Also I'm not a drinker of tea or coffee but when I make it for others or make myself a drink if I spill I always wipe it up straight away, I can understand the worktops where the kids having food left maybe although no matter how tired I am after the children eat I always wipe the table down, plates and stuff I'll leave until later but anyway as I said maybe leave the kids food mess but the coffee all over the worktops???
Even with the hoovering I was like put some effort in and then she gets down and wipes the floor it wouldn't have took much more time to fill a bucket and mop the floor.
Am I just being too critical the whole clean vlog just irritated me.

Reactions: 7
I see what you mean. It's like when you ask a kid to do something like that and they barely touch the cloth for fear of getting dirty or touching dirt with their bare hands lol.
Kerry doesn't put her back into the cleaning because she'd rather not be doing it! She lacks motivation.
I did cringe when she said they take more pride in the kitchen because it's theirs ... We all know the state of their old kitchens/houses, i thought it was very telling when she said that of how they treat things that don't belong to them. Slobs!

I have no idea why she takes so long or looks like shes going really slow. For me, the quicker i get it done the better.
No wonder she's always complaining of no time when she takes so long over everything.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.