Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The one thing I will give Kerry - she prioritises her kids over ‘me time’ unlike Meldrum & Fopps. She’s not swanning off to the gym & dumping the kids on relatives so she can workout.
Yeah I agree to be fair! Think she's quite good at putting them first and not being so over the top selfish. I watched an old video where she was doing a home work out and Sienna was watching her and trying to join in, so think she's always tried to fit it in around the kids .
God, feel like I've been nice to her loads recently, I might have to start a rave thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

37BBL

VIP Member
The insta post is a bit unnecessary tbh, it reads as if Roma is a newborn baby, but she is almost 1?!! I'm all for feeding your baby when you need to, but I wouldn't expect my kids at almost 1 to be that desperate for a feed that I would do it Primark, and obvs take a photo at the same time 🙄

She is forever harping on about this, it's like the leaning over the carseat in the back of the moving car because Roma couldn't manage without the boob. She's on 3 meals plus snacks a day, Kezza always says what good eaters they are and lets not forget how much veggies they have 😋 so she really shouldn't need to be feeding her on such a demand, in the same way that you would a newborn. I get she is pro breast feeding and that's great, but the constant photos and referencing it really do grate on people.

I don't know if I'm the worst mother in the world, but once my kids were eating proper food and that age, they really only had a breast feed in the morning/night and if really upset or in need of comfort. I wouldn't be stopping then to feed, like you say 5-10 minutes is nothing!
At Roma’s age I’ve never known any of my friends not be able to wait 10 mins to breastfeed their toddler.

All. For. The. Gram

Either that or she’s barely feeding her any solids which means she’s desperate for milk.

• Sad

Ems88

Chatty Member
Her chatty update annoyed me so much!! How she kept going on about her work and having time to work!?? Hmmm what!? What work does she do!?? Film a few rubbish videos??
Also how sad when she spoke about sienna telling her to stop taking photos and stop talking about her because people in her school watch videos and talk about them!! Sorry but if my daughter came and said this to me i would stop completely and delete everything!! Fuck the money it’s really not worth it just get a ‘proper’ job love!! What is she doing!!!! She needs to think of her girls!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Has she ever had a job?? Not sure she knows the meaning!!!

Just looked at the school uniform photo what the hell its not even covering her bottom is it!!!!

Why would brand want their name associated with that!!!!

• Wow
Ahhhh & now she’s jumped on the ‘showing your kids faces online’ bandwagon claiming she’s been thinking about it for months.

More likely she’s seen Mrs Meldrum talking about it & wants engagement. These women put footage of their births online for all to see. It’s a bit late for hiding your kids faces!!!!

37BBL

VIP Member
So dangerous feeding her in the car like that!! Many a time I have had to pull over to feed mine and then continue a journey, but once I know they have had a decent feed I wouldn't stop every 5 minutes. Some kids hate the car and that's just that. It might be her choice to do that, but dont publicise it and then moan at the backlash.

Roma is 11 months old, if she cannot manage for 5 minutes and needs Kerry to dangle herself over her then Kerry needs to consider leaving her with Warren a little more as that's ridiculous
X

• Heart

Ems88

Chatty Member
How does she get free stuff all the time!!!! Why would brands want to work with her!! I just don’t get it!!!!

Reactions: 9

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Remember, she hasn’t got time to wash reusable baby wipes so why would she have time for anything else!

Kezza is just lazy and doesn’t actually care about the environment. She was probably gifted the reusable baby wipes 🙄🙄🙄

I bet if a partnership with a cloth nappy company came up she’d be all about the reusable nappies!
She was gifted the cheeky wipes, it was all an ad. And she’s so lazy she can’t even wash them once her ad is over. Makes me extra cross as I love our cheeky wipes and had to buy new ones recently as our (6year old) set had worn through. And she got her for free, probably got paid, and doesn’t even use them 😣

• Angry
  • Haha
I do think it’s great how Kezza & Wazza do family things with the kids at weekends & that water park looked fun for a day like today, I know some will say they *should* be spending the money on house stuff but at least it’s better than the Meldrums moaning they have no cash & selling manky clothes second hand on Instagram to palm the kids off with other people so they can go boozing with their chums.

Emasn

If she was so serious about hiding the girls faces why hasn’t she deleted her previous pictures which have them in? Seems all a bit pointless if they’re still up too!

Rainbownotebook

I personally dont really mind this couple too much but something is really grating on me every time i scroll instagram today.

I do not understand how anyone could paint round a lovely shelf like that and then put all the decorative bits on the shelf knowing that the wall needs another coat and shelf needs staining/varnishing. Why not stain the shelf before putting it up and definitely paint the whole wall before hand, not round it once its up. Is she going to stain the shelf while its up on a white wall? Jesus christ. Half a job done and who knows when it will get finished. Everythings been done in the wrong order.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Trying cloth nappies? When has she ever mentioned a single interest in cloth nappies?! I’m all for them (been using them for 6+ years) but This just seems like a desperate attempt to be relevant and create content. We all know she couldn’t give a crap about eco friendly things. She just did a bloody add for a disposable nappy bin! Make your mind up!!!

• Heart

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Why are you all acting like it's her fault the girl died? It is heartbreaking when something like that happens - but don't see why Kerry can't still go about her normal life just because she liked a post about someone who died. Terrible things happen to people all over the world every day, you can still have a moan about your little problems, it doesn't make you a bad person.

Also find it very ironic how you all bashed her for exploiting her children and stealing their childhood (bit dramatic) but then when she decides to take their faces off line you criticize her for that now too - 'How can she call herself a mummy vlogger'.

You all need to get a fucking life instead of nit picking at everything the poor girl does.

Haha haha 😂 I’ve looked back at your history posting about this ‘poor girl’ too!! 😂

• Haha