Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I am a subscriber on lots of other YouTube channels that I don’t watch anymore but just haven’t unsubscribed, so really the subs mean nothing it’s the video views and interaction that’s important, her numbers are low on likes and views. Now if that was my channel I’d want to know where I was going wrong especially if I relied heavily on the revenge created by YouTube and social media, but Kerry attitude Conway just bitches back at anyone who says anything that’s not in her favour even if it’s not horrible, she’s straight out with the rude attitude and she wonders why her channel isn’t improving. ‘Your content is boring’ unsubscribed then!!! Then she claims she gets trolled! 🙄 the YouTubers don’t know the meaning of the word, us telling you you’re content is boring, loosing its way, uninteresting, isn’t trolling! Get a grip!

Worryingly more than 50% have said yes! Yes to her cleaning out the car! Fucks sake!! I swear most of her subs are her family lol 😂 if that’s the best idea she can come up with after clearing out one drawer then seriously, FUCK!! 😯
8 people have probs voted and the 4 that have gone with yes are her, Warren, the shoe business and the house account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand how you can have a 9-10 month old child and not have a high chair. You don't need an f'ing kitchen to own a high chair (and by the looks of things one isn't gonna fit in her kitchen anyway)
Curious as to who owned the high chair that Roma was sitting in the garden in her new, unwashed, charity shop jump suit.
Absolutely no excuse for a child eating in such a disgusting chair (and why would you post a video of her eating in it on social media)

Kezza’s latest grid post 🙄🙄🙄

I never knew she breastfed!

She definitely does it now to prove a point. By 11 months most babies are fully established on 3 meals plus snacks a day & milk feeds have dropped considerably so I doubt Roma needs a milk feed desperately in a shop right by a mirror so Kezza can take a selfie.

All. For. The. Gram.

• Wow

Justlurking1

£150 a month for TV and internet is obscene. Did they not shop around? Lol

Also this whole tile saga just screams bullshit to me.
Herringbone tiles aren’t that unique Kerry, they’re pretty basic these days. Most tilers can do it. They may not want to if it’s a faffy job and not worth their time, but still. You have more than just one tiler to choose from.

Oh my god I’ve just seen that she wants to attempt it herself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

Blondie

VIP Member
Notice kerry shared a photo about Instagram banning diet ads.
Didn't she do an ad with herbalife 🤔

What a hypocrite. Anything for 💰💰💰

• Heart

Awhenny

VIP Member
Good lord. Just noticed warren has "digital creator" in his description. What does he create??😂 what a fud😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Mummyto2girls_19

I’m in no way sticking up for Kerry here but company cars aren’t technically free. My partner has a company car & he pays tax on it. It’s a lot cheaper than buying or leasing granted but it goes on car rrp & emissions then divided by how many years you’ll have the car.
My partner is also a area sales manager & it always includes a company car as they often have to drive around the area to make sells (clues in the job title I guess 😂) I don’t know what Warren did but my partner didn’t work his way up really, he worked within the factory of the company, a position became available, he applied & got it. He’s lucky he gets quite a good standard pay & any commission is on top. A lot of other jobs work mainly on a basic then a high commission which isn’t always reliable especially with a growing family.
We have a mortgage, I have a separate car & two children. We don’t live a lavish lifestyle. We budget, I don’t drive a massive Range Rover & I work part time. Both my children share a room but it’s decorated. We don’t buy anything on finance, if we want something we save.
She’s living a champagne lifestyle on lemonade budget trying to keep up with the other instamums

eyespy

wants to save the planet by eradicating all plastics but will happily have and drive around 2 big cars :sneaky:

• Heart

Ems88

Chatty Member
What really annoyed was the hard work pays off hash tag with the car!! No mate you defo don’t have the money to afford that or your house renovation would be finished especially you oldest daughters bedroom!! Any one can get a car on finance or company car if your lucky!!! 🤦‍♀️🙄

Mummyto2girls_19

Also way to make mums who can’t & don’t breastfeed feel shitty. I get she breastfeeds but she didn’t with the other girls so should understand & emphasise with other non breastfeeding mums too. Also when did she become such a breastfeeding expert? I fed both my children & don’t claim or bang on about it as much as her. I know she thinks she’s normalising it but she’s making something so natural so unnatural by taking pictures in shops & every other photo. It’s like she wants a reward or something?!

Reactions: 10

Blondie

VIP Member
She was soooo slow cleaning it out no wonder she sped the video up. Why is she so slow?

Yes kerry good job you had all those spare carrier bags to put all the junk back into because no doubt you'd need to ferry them home to your own house, i thought you didn't have a driveway. Bet they are still in the car to this day too.

16 mins worth video of cleaning a car, I'm not even half way through and I feel dead. Shes annoying me not using the brush attachment of the hoover on the mats and spraying the car in antibacterial spray. Use leather cleaner and a cloth woman!!

Love how she just sprayed it directly onto the climate control 🤯🤦‍♀️

I just have no words for this car cleaning video.

Hang on... she's said in her comments she doesn't want to use a cloth because she doesn't find it very hygienic! 😮😄🤯 ...To someone who is commenting how much kitchen roll she must get through. Thought kerry was supposed to be all environmentally friendly 🤔🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Frensham90

I feel like she tries too hard to be inclusive. Arias outfit- of course girls can like dinosaurs and wear outfits from the “boys section “. Loads of girls clothes have dinosaurs and “boyish” things on nowadays. The “dude” on the t shirt to me seems like she’s trying too hard to portray Aria as this tomboy who refuses to wear girly stuff so she’s forced to shop in the boys section to find stuff Aria will wear. I feel she’s quite a pushy mum in the girl’s personalities/appearances. Sienna might like pink and Aria might like dinosaurs but she seems to really over emphasise the girly girl and tomboy roles in my opinion.

Bobinsky

She may aswell come on here and reply to comments as she replies to us via her instastories already anyway. Hi Kerry and Warren 🖐 don't be shy.

• Haha

Sunset

Imagine getting pulled over by the rozzers, erm officer it’s called dangle feed, just some shit I’ve made up cause I’m a thick twat. Dj wozcocks is a good driver so no worry of an accident officer.

Christ can you imagine these dimwits trying to explain that to the police 😂

• Haha

gypsymoth

VIP Member
those 'prints'....she means mass produced photocopied ugly pictures....they are hideous, but it makes me howl with laughter at the pretentious use of 'PRINTS".....all the instamums are doing it now...all aboard the next passing bandwagon

Lexi_58836

Have you seen her latest post on insta? Cleary she's been reading here, talking about breastfeeding.
I honestly can’t deal with it. She’s completely missed the point. I breastfeed my 7 month old daughter, I breastfed my second son for 18 months until he self weaned. I very rarely broadcast it, I just got on with it. It’s the fact she makes out she can’t get anything done. The way she acts you’d think she was feeding a newborn who feeds all the time and cluster feeds, not a 10 month old who’s on 3 meals a day plus snacks who can go for more than 1 hour without milk. She would rather put her baby in danger by dangle feeding than ‘listen to her screams’. It drives me mad. I bet she picks Roma up every time she makes a noise and shoves a boob in her mouth. Honestly, she is infuriating!!

gypsymoth

VIP Member
shes so false and fake

she has NEVER shown interest in cloth nappies!! ever! and ive watched and tolerated her since Siena as a baby

as for not showing the girls faces,i'd MUCH prefer if they didn't show Warrens face! that would be lovely....nobody needs to see that

• Haha