Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Just skipped through her latest vlog, so boring. I know lots of ‘normal’ days are pretty dull but why record it for everyone else to see? And no Kerry that outfit wasn’t too big for Roma, it fit properly. Why does she like her kids in clothes that are too small?

Her cooking is awful. Who puts frozen veg into the slow cooker at the start of cooking? By the time the (unwashed 🤢) potatoes are cooked the veg will be mush. If you want to do it all in one pot, add the veg towards the end of cooking time not at the start.
I thought that about the veg. Especially frozen peas. I also didn’t get it at the end, she said the girls were having their tea and warren was leaving, so did she not have any?

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I should be clear, I can’t cook so shouldn’t judge really! Just wasn’t how I expected the toad in the hole to look 🤣
I’m certainly no expert in the kitchen, and have been known to have the odd toad in the hole be a bit cakey in the middle, but I also wouldn’t then share those ones for all to see! No rise anywhere, she’s got to heat the dish and oil first!

Lou23

Love her latest Instagram story, caring more about looking happy on social media than real life.... exactly Kerry exactly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Haven’t watched so don’t know exactly what she got but £112?!!

We are an identically sized family, kids same age. If I spend £75 on shopping (Tesco, think it’s about same price point as Morrison’s?) that’s a lot for us. Must go and see wtf she’s bought.

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
Holy shit... the car cleaning video...how can she even put that out there for the world to see. Absolutely disgusting :sick::sick:
And spraying the spray everywhere how fucking stupid is this girl :cautious:

R99

I’ve also done 2 children worth of water babies and they did start doing a free taster session towards the end of my first child’s time with them. I wouldn’t put it past her to be tagging the them in her ‘gifted’ post to try and persuade them to give her a term for free. I’d be thoroughly unimpressed if I’d had someone turn up to a class I’d paid quite a lot for taking a load of photos and sticking them on line to thanking the company for their ‘kindly gifted water babies session’. All the mums were really friendly with each other in all the groups I did, I can imagine having a blogger turn up for a free would massively change that dynamic.

Blondie

VIP Member
Yeah its pretty basic and not exactly something you need a tick list for.
Unless her mental health is really bad and she needs to write down basic things?
I know she said in her chatty video she was better and in a good place but that video came across a little disingenuous to me

Jedoc

Ugh i hope she changes her mind on the navy backsplash ,it ls not going to go at all,a white subway or hexagon tile i think would pull the look together more

Clm1977

Chatty Member
From my understanding Kerry is wrong it should have #AD but maybe someone more knowledgeable will come and tell us.

Last edited:

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Sorry I don’t think I explained myself if you haven’t seen the Sali Hughes video. She’s basically saying she’s trying to find out who the people are behind the tattle accounts as that’s what Sallies done

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She rarely seems to meet up with any mum friends, which is quite sad. Obviously she wouldn’t show it on camera, but would definitely mention it I think. She must get lonely during the week.
She needs friends that aren’t just mum friends, to go out without the kids. She never has because she makes a huge deal about leaving Roma.