Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. We had to get new patio doors a few years ago and for that it was £700. Feel like we got a good deal reading the price of all of these doors!
Definitely! I've noticed the last couple of years everything suddenly seems so much more expensive! I'm in the Midlands too, so would assume it'll be even more down south where kezza is?

Reactions: 2
Yes its alot to do with money but also common sense which has cost them money or used money that didnt need spending at that time they havent spent wisely, they have made some stupid decisions like plastering and painting the kitchen ceiling before the chimney was completely removed its going to need more work now, getting the plug sockets and buying lampshades now what a waste of money, if its tight you would do your childs bedroom then buy the little extras when bigger jobs are finished.
Its like they dont have a brain cell between them and money cant be that tight as they still seem to go out every weekend eat out get takeaways and the last thing I would be buying if money was tight would be gin. I think Kerry makes out shes all about the kids cant tidy or clean cos I cant put Roma down or need to play with the girls etc but at the end of the day its all about her she lazy and wants what she want and to hell with everyone else the kitchen, the american fridge freezer, the range cooker, the chinmey out, the stupidly place sofas etc a real mum would have had their childrens rooms completed first I know I did.

With Mrs Meldrum not being around maybe she looking for someone new to aspire to be :m
mrs meldrum has been back for about a week now just resurfaced like nothing happened

• Angry
Reactions: 2
We're west midlands and just paid £5200 for all windows and 2 doors to be replaced. And that was a very good price.

Reactions: 3
she is Looking sooooo aged as well recently! She looks so old in her recent instagram pic

Reactions: 1
Her new Instagram post... LOL!

Kerry, you've always lived like filthy pigs, so stop blaming it on your kids!
Yes children make mess, but the older two are also of an age now where you can ask them to tidy up after they've finished playing. Or you could ask them not to get any more toys out until they've tidied away the ones they already have out. Not just because of the mess but because it can be a tripping hazard with tit out everywhere.
I also get that babies can be demanding and it can be tough work trying to stay on top of the housework, but sometimes these things just HAVE to get done. Improvise. I used to put my babies in a sling so I could hoover, iron, etc. Move her playmat/swing/bouncer or whatever you have around with you as you clean. There's no reason why Roma couldn't sit in the high chair with a rice cake whilst she cleaned the kitchen, for example. She'd be right there beside you. You've just got to do what it takes to get stuff done, but Kerry doesn't want to get stuff done, she just wants to be lazy and find an excuse for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Yes children make mess, but the older two are also of an age now where you can ask them to tidy up after they've finished playing. Or you could ask them not to get any more toys out until they've tidied away the ones they already have out. Not just because of the mess but because it can be a tripping hazard with tit out everywhere.
I also get that babies can be demanding and it can be tough work trying to stay on top of the housework, but sometimes these things just HAVE to get done. Improvise. I used to put my babies in a sling so I could hoover, iron, etc. Move her playmat/swing/bouncer or whatever you have around with you as you clean. There's no reason why Roma couldn't sit in the high chair with a rice cake whilst she cleaned the kitchen, for example. She'd be right there beside you. You've just got to do what it takes to get stuff done, but Kerry doesn't want to get stuff done, she just wants to be lazy and find an excuse for that.
Exactly she's always lived in a tit tip. duck all to do with the kids she's a lazy mare!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but her child is 9 months old, surely she can be left a brief time without being held? Not like she is a newborn baby 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I agree totally! I also have 3 and the baby is a bit younger than Roma. I still find time to clean the house! Im not saying she has to abandon Roma and leave her crying, that’s absolutely not my parenting style so wouldn’t advocate it, but you work round it as you say. Sling, high chair with a snack, clean the living room while she plays on the floor. It’s just more excuses from Kerry. She is so disorganised.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for the house to be done and see that she is still in fact living in a tit hole.

• Haha
Exactly she's always lived in a tit tip. duck all to do with the kids she's a lazy mare!
You’re spot on there. Kerry has always been a dirty, messy person. she is tit at cleaning and tiding, and in some way I do feel sorry for WozCock as when he comes home from work, he comes home to a tit tip. I have 4 little ones and I always make sure the house is all clean and tidy before my hubby comes home from a hard day at work. He has to come home to a whinging, whiny, moaning Kerry and a dumping ground! Wouldn’t surprise me if he packs her in one day 🙈🙈

He’s alwayyyyys on his flipping phone. Probably on tinder or something hahaha. Wouldn’t surprise me to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have a 1 year old. Hey dugee on Netflix or baby shark you tube amuses her for small while.
As does playing with saucepan and wooden spoons whilst I wash up and put a loaf washing in washing machine another load in drier and cool tea.
Bathroom gets 1 good deep clean a week.
I change towels every other day but towels are keep in bathroom cupboard.
I also keep bleach and cleaning wipes and usually give sink and toilet regular quick clean after I been as kids usually leave toothpaste in sink and toilet roll on floor.

Morning routine is get breakfast for kids lay out uniform downstairs and they watch some t.v..
They watch the baby whilst I get washed dresses make beds take dirty washing/rubbish or cups down.
Go on school run someone's baby falls asleep on way home I then tidy up living room hall and kitchen..
I put washing on then I just down watch tv have late breakfast myself and breastfeed play with baby until lunch.
We eat lunch at dining table at same time.
I then change nappy outfit and get snacks ready for school run or think about preparing tea to save time and put washing load no 2 on.

Reactions: 4
We all know how exhausting looking after small children can be. Housework has to wait, toys are strewn everywhere etc etc.

This is not the same as living in your own filth. It still makes me feel ill those clips of her making food on her work surfaces without a chopping board and you could literally see the dirt and grim 🤢

And she seems to have forgotten that she filmed in their flat which was pre children and it was as big a tit tip as all their house have been

• Heart
You’re spot on there. Kerry has always been a dirty, messy person. she is tit at cleaning and tiding, and in some way I do feel sorry for WozCock as when he comes home from work, he comes home to a tit tip. I have 4 little ones and I always make sure the house is all clean and tidy before my hubby comes home from a hard day at work. He has to come home to a whinging, whiny, moaning Kerry and a dumping ground! Wouldn’t surprise me if he packs her in one day 🙈🙈

He’s alwayyyyys on his flipping phone. Probably on tinder or something hahaha. Wouldn’t surprise me to be honest
I don't feel sorry for him, they're both as bone idle as each other. He's happy living like a slob just as much as she is. He's also responsible for the mess, so he could always chip in and give her a hand. Or he could offer to take the kids out so she can get stuff done, and vice versa.

Reactions: 11
I think the thing with Kerry is she is saying “why is my house a mess?” But nobody cares about a few toys thrown on the floor from kids playing, or normal “life” bits that gather up over a day.

It’s the DIRT in her kitchen, or the dirty living room rug or small table (after the girls eat it doesn’t seem to be wiped, vlog the other day showed it dirty), and the MOUNTAIN of laundry that is supposedly clean but dumped on the floor. That’s what people take issue with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s funny because wasn’t she saying ‘what mess?’ when she was told her kitchen was filthy.

• Haha

Too right....I’d love to know her excuse for that filthy flat tour then when they had the grand total of zero kids! 🤣

I have three children and they were exclusively breast fed for 11 months, 13 months and 2 years respectively. In all that time I don't think I ever pulled my top down to feed, I fed from underneath as it was more discreet and I didn't want to flash my tits to all and sundry. Also, in all that time my house was clean and reasonably tidy, toys out maybe some of the time but put away at the end of the day. And I had a husband who worked six days a week and would not be home from work until 9-10pm several nights a week. Kez and Woz are scruffy, disorganised and clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have three children and they were exclusively breast fed for 11 months, 13 months and 2 years respectively. In all that time I don't think I ever pulled my top down to feed, I fed from underneath as it was more discreet and I didn't want to flash my tits to all and sundry. Also, in all that time my house was clean and reasonably tidy, toys out maybe some of the time but put away at the end of the day. And I had a husband who worked six days a week and would not be home from work until 9-10pm several nights a week. Kez and Woz are scruffy, disorganised and clueless.
Totally agree with you... I really hope they come on here and read all these 😂😂

I agree about her looking so old! All of a sudden too. Prob the stress of that styleless house. No matter what she does it still looks drab!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.