Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha you know what, I was actually thinking he doesn’t look as gormless in that split second I screen shot it!!

See, it’s a nice picture of him! For you all! 😂
Doing the lord's work there for us 😂 Wazza should make that his new profile picture!
He looks a bit thinner too to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks a dick with that headband. Some people look alright in them, she looks like Alice in wonderland. A chav version.

To be fair warrren did lose quite a bit of weight when he did his dad shred thing. He had gotten very podgy- probably all the £32 takeaways

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her eyebrows get worse by the day!! Sort them out kez!
Also Roma didn’t talk, stop trying to make out you have genius kids

What’s with siennas red under her eyes? Sunburn? She looks exhausted too poor love

• Heart
Wouldn't surprise me she'd forget to put sunscream on or be like "oh it's okay! Bit of sun never hurt me" just like with those tools in that vlog

• Haha
She looks a dick with that headband. Some people look alright in them, she looks like Alice in wonderland. A chav version.

To be fair warrren did lose quite a bit of weight when he did his dad shred thing. He had gotten very podgy- probably all the £32 takeaways
Haha she looked awful and with the blood horrendous jacket and trainers with white socks 😆

Reactions: 2
Just caught up with the vlog

🤣🤣🤣🤣 at her subtitling Roma to say “I did it” is Kerry actually the stupidest person on planet Earth? Roma did not, in a month of Sunday’s when hell has frozen over and filled with flying pigs, say that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
HA is it I actually feel sorry for Woz - I think he’s not too bad. Just got a rough deal with a high maintenance, wannabe wife?!! 🤪 don’t hate me 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
HA is it I actually feel sorry for Woz - I think he’s not too bad. Just got a rough deal with a high maintenance, wannabe wife?!! 🤪 don’t hate me 🙈🙈🙈
I’d really love to think this comment is from Warren 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know when two psychopaths find one another and go on a killing spree? Well, warren and Kerry remind me of that. (Not the killer bit, apart from their merciless murder of the walls in the house and her commitment to killing fashion) how did two such clueless wonders, both who think a lot more of themselves than they actually are, find one another?! Because they seem to equal greater morons together than their individual moronic ways should allow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Do those legs she's parding on instastories this morning whilst holding Roma scream "curves" to anyone? Because all i can see is bandy legs with no shape:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

well it looks like she has introduced formula, which no one would care about if she wasn't shouting from the roof top she was ebf, and is mother Teresa for doing so...

also ls always moaning her kids don't sleep but then says she is #attstahmentparenting feel like she just wants to jump in what's mum 'trendy' but can't remain constant...

Reactions: 4
Oh that’s interesting ^^^. But I don’t believe her. If it was just the odd bottle of formula why would you buy a perfect prep machine? Someone said the same the other day, you’d just make it the normal way and not splash out on one of those. She talks some tit. Well either that or she really is dumb as a plank to buy it.... it’s a close call.

Reactions: 9
Maybe it is. Only seem to have commented on this thread!
After I wrote that I did wonder if it actually is, it is written to his tone. I love the notion that he’s lurking on here agreeing what a pain in the arse she is!

Oh that’s interesting ^^^. But I don’t believe her. If it was just the odd bottle of formula why would you buy a perfect prep machine? Someone said the same the other day, you’d just make it the normal way and not splash out on one of those. She talks some tit. Well either that or she really is dumb as a plank to buy it.... it’s a close call.
Can you get one on a next account 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.