Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she mentioned being sent that prep machine? Only asking as they’re usually around £70 (when in the sale). Nobody would spend £70 unless you’re using it regularly. You’d just make bottles the old fashioned way if you were just giving it a try, surely?
Edit - it can’t be left from Aria as that machine is the newer model.
Not that I can recall, and I'm pretty sure that's a tin of SMA formula beside it so looks like it's definitely something being used.

Reactions: 1
Why on Earth is she bullshitting then 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she just likes to have pity parties. I’ve never believed Roma is up all night like she makes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had to laugh in her Mum tag video when she said she as shamed by her health visitor for giving wild child Aria yogurt coated raisins when her behavior was out of control. You could tell it really bit her because she harps on about healthy eating so much and the fact that the girls don't eat rubbish so to be called out on that really rubbed her the wrong way. Just goes to show though that if Aria is giving the health visitor cheek then i can't wait til she starts school and refuses to follow the rules! I don't even know why Kerry thought asking the health visitor about Aria's behavior is of her concern? What is she supposed to say or do?- "Uh, perhaps discipline her like any other parent does?". Honestly she's such a dope that she needs instructions from a "stranger" as she called her in the video on how to parent your child. Also concerning how she even limits fruit because she knows "that it's just sugar":unsure: Although fruit does have sugar at least it's natural sugar and it also has fibre, antioxidants, prevents cancer etc. Please someone throw her a "Parenting for dummies" manual!🤓🤣
Fruit is just sugar so she limits it but happily gives them fruit shoots which are loaded with sugar 😂😂😂. Sometimes I think she’s a parody account.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why on Earth is she bullshitting then 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she just likes to have pity parties. I’ve never believed Roma is up all night like she makes out.
No I dont believe the whole Roma up all night she does not look like someone who has not slept for 6 or 7 months like she makes out. My friends little one who is 6 months sleeps at most 3-4 hours at night and has since birth so during the week shes in bed by 9 and on weekends she spends the daytime catching up on her sleep while her partner looks after their 2 children.

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t someone ask on the video? There is clearly a tin of formula, and also a bottle on the left hand side of the picture. I couldn’t give a monkeys how she feeds Roma, I also don’t think she is “rubbing it in” that she breastfeeds exclusively (although she does bang on about it all the time, but I think it’s just cause she’s a twit), but I don’t like her lying about it. Just say she combi feeds. Nobody would care.

She would go to bed with the children not sit up and make a point of drinking gin if she was really up all night.
Why doesn’t someone ask on the video? There is clearly a tin of formula, and also a bottle on the left hand side of the picture. I couldn’t give a monkeys how she feeds Roma, I also don’t think she is “rubbing it in” that she breastfeeds exclusively (although she does bang on about it all the time, but I think it’s just cause she’s a twit), but I don’t like her lying about it. Just say she combi feeds. Nobody would care.
I think someone asked a couple of weeks ago, she said she tried it once. I’d ask but she’s blocked me.

• Haha
She would go to bed with the children not sit up and make a point of drinking gin if she was really up all night.
Hoooollld on a sec - I’ve never clicked this before. She has a drink and yet she still says she co sleeps- that’s one of the key things not to do when co sleeping. I bed share and wouldn’t dream of having a glass of gin before bed. I’ve never thought of that before.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You can have one drink I’m sure. I actually believe her about the rubbish sleeping as my little boy is very similar. - I think they were coping well with two kids, three is too much for her/them.

Reactions: 1
You can have one drink I’m sure. I actually believe her about the rubbish sleeping as my little boy is very similar. - I think they were coping well with two kids, three is too much for her/them.
I believe her about the sleeping too- my middle would have been awake for hours during the night and I functioned the next day because I had too, and I got used to it. Some kids are just horrendous sleepers. That said, I think Roma probably isn’t as bad as I personally have experienced which makes me think she is milking it a bit, but that’s just personal experience I suppose.

Safe cosleeping guidelines say no drinking at all, and personally I wouldn’t risk it. Same with driving imo.

Neither of mine slept well thru the night, my son would wake at 2 every morning and scream for hours as he was covered in eczema so would scratch till he bled it was horrendous I spent the best part of 4 years with very little sleep but would still get up and go to work 4 days a week

• Sad
Reactions: 3
As soon as mine are asleep I’m asleep. I hardly ever stay up past 9 and if I do friends are shocked 😂 they know I go to sleep at around 7:30-8 most nights 😂

Oh god, kezza has jumped on the insta mums bandwagon and got herself a twit, sorry, head band!

Jesus, she’s so bloody original!

And the insta vid of twatcap with him looking at the camera like a gormless prick..... makes me angry and sick at the same time just looking at his mug 😡🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh I totally get that mums cope on little sleep. I did, most of the people on here probably did etc. & yes you have to get used to it.
But the point I’m making is she makes out as though she’s up every half an hour or every hour. I just don’t buy it. Does anyone watch Rhiannon Ashlee? She had such a hard time with her little ones sleep. & in the nicest possible way - you could really tell Rhiannon was having no sleep. She looked exhausted all the time & was getting ill a lot etc. That was my experience of no sleep. I looked like complete tit & felt horrendous. Was always getting colds etc etc. Kerry seems pretty alright to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, totally different note, but her fake accent annoys me. It’s like she can’t decide if she’s a ‘bath’ or ‘bar-th’ person. Noticed it in her recent upload talking about her brass plug sockets.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.