Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s laughable that they are thinking of playrooms when the hallway hasn’t been touched and the bedrooms are unfinished. It shows how much they are trying to be something they aren’t.

Reactions: 5
I almost feel sorry for them - they’re clearly trying, but they don’t have a clue what they’re doing so making life so much harder for themselves. Living in that building site must be so stressful!!!
Wouldn’t you think the ‘builder’ who is doing the work for them would guide and help them with the bits woz is doing himself!

Reactions: 3
It's really bothering me that Kerry is portraying that she has had such a successful breastfeeding journey with Roma but yet in 2 videos it's clear there's a Tommee Tippee prep machine and a tin of formula on the counter.

Why not just be honest with your viewers, especially seeing as she recently posted a breastfeeding video (supposedly for supporting her viewers that are interested in that) and there was absolutely no mention of her combination feeding. Just seems a bit sneaky to me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It's really bothering me that Kerry is portraying that she has had such a successful breastfeeding journey with Roma but yet in 2 videos it's clear there's a Tommee Tippee prep machine and a tin of formula on the counter.

Why not just be honest with your viewers, especially seeing as she recently posted a breastfeeding video (supposedly for supporting her viewers that are interested in that) and there was absolutely no mention of her combination feeding. Just seems a bit sneaky to me.
Wow, she bangs on about breastfeeding that much you’d think she’s the only woman to ever do it

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Bloody good spot!!!!

Reactions: 9
She will claim it’s never used. Ok then. Wouldn’t it be packed away while you are living in a building site?

I think it was spotted a few weeks ago but I can’t remember what her reply was.

Reactions: 5
She will claim it’s never used. Ok then. Wouldn’t it be packed away while you are living in a building site?

I think it was spotted a few weeks ago but I can’t remember what her reply was.
I think she said they tried once but she wouldn’t take a bottle/formula so gave up 🙄 she’s a bore fest, banging on about breastfeeding ALL THE FCKING TIME 😴

• Heart
I think she said they tried once but she wouldn’t take a bottle/formula so gave up 🙄 she’s a bore fest, banging on about breastfeeding ALL THE FCKING TIME 😴
It doesn’t make sense to keep it out when ‘renovating’, it’s just one more thing in the way.

My thoughts exactly!! I also buy from charity shops, not clothes but no problem with that, but even when I buy soft plush toys for the kids I wash it first!
It grossed me out 🤢😂 buying it and then putting it straight on her....
To be fair to the people calling Roma (really dislike that name, different subject but screams look at me picking a made up name trying to be edgy 🙄) a boy, she does look like one with what Kerry puts her in, nothing wrong with the clothes she was in but expect people to comment (elderly people tend to regardless 🙄)
That's true when I took my little girl shopping for the first time when she was a tiny newborn she was wrapped in a pink blanket I still had 2 old women stop me and tell me what a beautiful little boy I had 😂 so some of the clothes Kerry puts on her you cant blame people. Have to say the pink jumpsuit suited Roma much better than the other clothes anyway but I would have washed it first.

Good spot and you can clearly see water in it so she cant say it's just incase or they tried it once as you wouldn't leave water in it.

Oh wait most people wouldn't leave water sitting in it this is the dirty conways.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My son got called a girl all the time because he had long hair and now my daughter gets called a boy. Most of the time people don’t even look, it doesn’t bother me enough to go buy a new outfit. Suppose least she’ll have something that fits unlike the others.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think the reason she goes on about breastfeeding so much is because she has nothing else about her. It’s breastfeeding or ‘renovations’. Clearly though, Roma is not exclusively breastfed, so she’s simply lying about that which is sad for her that she feels she needs to, and sad for viewers who perhaps didn’t get on with breastfeeding. She’s potentially making others feel crappy about themselves but is always posting cryptic bleeping quotes on her stories that are aimed at her ‘trolls’. So she doesn’t want to be made to feel inadequate by others but she doesn’t mind making other people feel that way.

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think the reason she goes on about breastfeeding so much is because she has nothing else about her. It’s breastfeeding or ‘renovations’. Clearly though, Roma is not exclusively breastfed, so she’s simply lying about that which is sad for her that she feels she needs to, and sad for viewers who perhaps didn’t get on with breastfeeding. She’s potentially making others feel crappy about themselves but is always posting cryptic bleeping quotes on her stories that are aimed at her ‘trolls’. So she doesn’t want to be made to feel inadequate by others but she doesn’t mind making other people feel that way.
I totally agree it is so sad that she feels she needs to lie about something like that and almost rubs it in that she has an exclusively breastfed baby to viewers who maybe haven't been able to have that experience.

It's so strange they feel the need to portray such fakeness to fit in with the other YouTube/Insta mummies. Like the little comments about the girls having fruit shoot as it's half term or in their lunch boxes they always have some 'healthier' crisps. Blatantly not true and who cares what she feeds her kids - what is she trying to prove? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she doesn’t want to be made to feel inadequate by others but she doesn’t mind making other people feel that way.
I had to laugh in her Mum tag video when she said she as shamed by her health visitor for giving wild child Aria yogurt coated raisins when her behavior was out of control. You could tell it really bit her because she harps on about healthy eating so much and the fact that the girls don't eat rubbish so to be called out on that really rubbed her the wrong way. Just goes to show though that if Aria is giving the health visitor cheek then i can't wait til she starts school and refuses to follow the rules! I don't even know why Kerry thought asking the health visitor about Aria's behavior is of her concern? What is she supposed to say or do?- "Uh, perhaps discipline her like any other parent does?". Honestly she's such a dope that she needs instructions from a "stranger" as she called her in the video on how to parent your child. Also concerning how she even limits fruit because she knows "that it's just sugar":unsure: Although fruit does have sugar at least it's natural sugar and it also has fibre, antioxidants, prevents cancer etc. Please someone throw her a "Parenting for dummies" manual!🤓🤣

• Heart
I had to laugh in her Mum tag video when she said she as shamed by her health visitor for giving wild child Aria yogurt coated raisins when her behavior was out of control.
Calling bullshit on that story - bet it wasn't yoghurt raisins she gave her. Not that I agree the HV should have called out for anything but I'd guess it was sweets or chocolate or something if it is true.

Also concerning how she even limits fruit because she knows "that it's just sugar":unsure: Although fruit does have sugar at least it's natural sugar and it also has fibre, antioxidants, prevents cancer etc. Please someone throw her a "Parenting for dummies" manual!🤓🤣
Had to laugh at her when she said it's just sugar - have to limit all that sugary fruit but we can go wild on takeaways as I can't be bothered sorting my kitchen out to cook any proper meals. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
I totally agree it is so sad that she feels she needs to lie about something like that and almost rubs it in that she has an exclusively breastfed baby to viewers who maybe haven't been able to have that experience.

It's so strange they feel the need to portray such fakeness to fit in with the other YouTube/Insta mummies. Like the little comments about the girls having fruit shoot as it's half term or in their lunch boxes they always have some 'healthier' crisps. Blatantly not true and who cares what she feeds her kids - what is she trying to prove? 🙄
bleeping ‘healthy crisps’ 🤣 what a load of shite. The phrase ‘she doth protest too much’ springs to mind (is it to or too though Kerry 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she mentioned being sent that prep machine? Only asking as they’re usually around £70 (when in the sale). Nobody would spend £70 unless you’re using it regularly. You’d just make bottles the old fashioned way if you were just giving it a try, surely?
Edit - it can’t be left from Aria as that machine is the newer model.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.