Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘She’ll probably be walking at 9 months like the other two were’
Quote from Latest vlog

Shut the F up kezza!! The little digs and comments she makes about how brilliant and advanced her kids are are just too much. It’s no wonder she had no friends! I can’t stand mums like that

Most boring vlog to date. Too much singing and boring play with Roma. Why can’t she make a good vlog any more?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13
‘She’ll probably be walking at 9 months like the other two were’
Quote from Latest vlog

Shut the F up kezza!! The little digs and comments she makes about how brilliant and advanced her kids are are just too much. It’s no wonder she had no friends! I can’t stand mums like that
Do you think she realises that she sounds like the world's biggest head?
Honestly, with remarks like that there's no wonder she's got no mates.
Everybody hates "that mum" don't they 😂 they're the type you avoid at playgroup because you know you'll come away feeling shite about yourself, or you'll end up decking someone in front of a load of babies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That latest video is so boring. Fine for a parent to keep for 'memories' but to put it on line as a blog? I did learn something though - Roma is breast fed! How did we not know this?! And the take away eaten off those tiny tables with the girls sitting on the floor, standing, wandering around. Awful.
Seriously Kerry, these vlogs need more editing, almost 18 minutes there could easily have condensed to 10 (and probably still be too long at that).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest vlog is boring as hell. How the hell does anyone live in such a crap hole??

Reactions: 10
That's probably what that brown stain was on the carpet under romas walker 🤢
That vlog was rubbish but noticed she got 4 pop up ads in there, gotta make some money somehow

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What is even in that kallux unit looks to be full of crap. The wires hanging down are so dangerous what if roma or aria were to pull one and everything came tumbling down on their head. She puts her children’s life in danger so much. Ridiculous

What the actual duck are these two morons doing? 😳 I'd hate to be their neighbours right now...

Reactions: 4
That latest video is so boring. Fine for a parent to keep for 'memories' but to put it on line as a blog?
This is so true. She said about the Easter vlog that even though it wa so disjointed she wanted it for their memories. So post it as private. You don’t HAVE to share every single moment with every YouTube watcher. Shocking news, I know.

Reactions: 2
I seriously can’t understand how they are so happy to live in the house as it is. I’ve had a few days of having the kitchen redecorated and it makes the whole house feel out of sorts even though everywhere else is done.

When I watched back their earlier renovation vlogs the house looked perfectly liveable but on day 1 Kerry was there with a sledgehammer knocking alsorts out.

What’s the hold up with finishing the bedrooms?

Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="LaurieLaurie, post: 202360, member:
What’s the hold up with finishing the bedrooms?
[/QUOTE]

Their lack of brain cells

• Haha
I was just about to say how rank that she changes dirty nappies on the living room floor with no mat, knowing full well her children eat sat on the floor. Its grim!!

Also, she says she finds sweeping the stairs easier than hoovering....more like she cant use her robot Hoover on the stairs. So the stairs never have an actual vacuum on them.

The vlog was boring. Her glasses literally slide straight off her face if she looks downwards. Half the vlog is her looking at the camera waiting for it to focus.

I wonder how long it will be before she actually does get Roma a proper cot. Roma looks a decent sized baby, my two wouldn't have comfortably fit in a bedside crib at 8.5 months.

• Heart
I I don’t understand why she thinks people want to see her change Roma’s dirty nappy. Her vlogs are so boring she does literally nothing. I had to laugh when she sat and listed all the cleaning she’d done, surely if she’d done it she’d have recorded it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I I don’t understand why she thinks people want to see her change Roma’s dirty nappy. Her vlogs are so boring she does literally nothing. I had to laugh when she sat and listed all the cleaning she’d done, surely if she’d done it she’d have recorded it 🤔
And ordered a food shop from waitrose non the less 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
And ordered a food shop from waitrose non the less 🙄🙄🙄
Ah yes, I wonder if one day she’ll realise that if she starts shopping somewhere cheaper, cuts out takeaway and stops getting so much take out coffee she’s be able to fix the house she’s destroyed. That Nando’s takeaway must have cost roughly £40 they could have bought a little table top stove to make the children actual meals with that money.

Reactions: 11
That vlog was dull, even by her standards. Thing is, that is kind of my day when I’m at home with just the baby. We play, baby eats and naps, we maybe walk the dogs, I do housework etc. It’s not very exciting. But why would she think other people want to see that?!? Just so she could boast she got some “surprise” flowers and a Nando’s?

Ah yes, I wonder if one day she’ll realise that if she starts shopping somewhere cheaper, cuts out takeaway and stops getting so much take out coffee she’s be able to fix the house she’s destroyed. That Nando’s takeaway must have cost roughly £40 they could have bought a little table top stove to make the children actual meals with that money.
They eat way too much take out, IMO. She always says she only meal plans 5 days as they get take away at the weekend. Think how much they would save a month if they didnt

Talk about clutching at straws for content with that video 😴 never watched anything as boring in my life and I only managed 6 minutes! Whoever said they are painting their kitchen I wish I’d have come to watch your paint dry, I’m sure it would have been more exciting than that garbage

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She used to do fairly big food shops and film them, she bought way more for two adults and a young Sienna than she does now for 5.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.