Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just a thought what is a family of 5 going to do for chritmas dinner are they all going to squeeze around the breakfast bar :/

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s hoping to scoop up any sponsorships that don’t want Mrs m anymore!
They will be on here looking at what we say about it, eagerly looking for a positive comment about them! 😂

It’s all abit messy really.... the whole meldrum thing, not their house ....oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone see the latest vlog? Titled “home renovation vlog” about 2 mins of anything to do with the house.

Worth a watch for Warren’s extremely worrying use of a Stanley knife. I was on the edge of my seat wondering would he make it through with all his fingers.

Also (apologies if this offends anyone) but it really gets on my nerves that she attributes EVERY cry from Roma to teething. That baby just be getting a mouthful like Jaws from James Bond to warrant the amount of teething products chucked in her mouth.

Maybe she is pissed off you’ve got her stuck in the car and aren’t even trying to comfort her when she cries?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow.
Second time in a week I'm going to say something nice about Kezza.

Well done Kezza. Speaking out against a bigger vlogger takes balls. Glad you don't condone racism👏

Reactions: 8
Kerry does realise she doesn't have to read here right?!

She really doesn't get that much hate on YT and Insta. Unless she's getting messages DM'd

Reactions: 3
Kerry does realise she doesn't have to read here right?!

She really doesn't get that much hate on YT and Insta. Unless she's getting messages DM'd
Yes, why do they all insist in reading here? They know it’s more likely than not negativity about them if it’s on a Trash thread. 🙄 It’s their narcissism thst brings them here, they read something they don’t like & shout “hate” & “troll”. If it’s causing you to be upset ladies...off you duck! 🙄
They like to play the martyr for their sheep, get all the sympathy votes. And it brightens up their otherwise dull & boring lives. 😡

Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest vlog....Warren and that stanley knife 😯
Also, Warren's mum genuinely looked emotional at the girls in their new dresses. Bet she couldn't believe they had some nice new bits.
I did think why didn't she take the kids out whilst Warren was doing the dangerous job of the chimney breast. She kept saying how windy it was, so why not go soft play or swimming or even the local library. All that dust must have been awful for them.
Very petty but she always says 'mmmm is that yammy' not sure why it annoys me so much, say yummy!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone fill me in in the meldrum drama?? I saw Mrs M posted about a racist comment on her vlog that has been taken down but what else has happened?? I've already got 3 threads to read daily I can't keep up with another!! (This one, and Brogan Tate Xo -awful witch! And All that dreams glitters)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.