Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd that this trainer business appears now and reading the Rebecca Lamb thread, there seems to be a clothing company maybe...is this a CM thing? Advising the boss babes to branch out?

Reactions: 2
I breastfed my son until 18 months and he never once wanted to be breastfed sat up in the way she's doing it!

Reactions: 5
Renovating or not, why is a changing bag that’s probably been on the floor in toilets and baby changing rooms, it’s been outside and probably on the floor, up on the kitchen work top.
And what’s with the ?jumper on the microwave??? You can’t blame renovating for that surely????

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Looking at that is driving me mad, I can't stand stuff everywhere
That's not a flattering shot of Kezza those bloody eyebrows!

Reactions: 7
Hang on .... she started painting the kitchen white two ish weekends ago but it’s still green. Another pointless half a job.

Reactions: 5
Hello, new member here, only found you all due to Warren’s ramblings about negativity

Reactions: 18
Massive stack of sweet waffles for breakfast then gone out for 2nd breakfast already!?? Is that really necessary!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.