Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their house is an ex council house.
The million pound house is a listed building in the area.
They don't seem to understand the difference!
They probably think knocking out this chimney, adding a new kitchen and giving it a lick of paint is going to put about 500k onto the value of the property! It’s a horrible corner plot mid terrace ex council looking house with no driveway and absolutely tiny. Will be worth very little over what they paid for it and even if they added an extra bedroom they still wouldn’t be anywhere near 500k let alone 1mil!!
Deluded!!!

Reactions: 8
I know. What's the point of a renovation account if they don't update it??

Reactions: 4
Do you think they're all sat on the sofas (in a line, what is that all about ??) just thinking What. The. duck. Have we done???

Surely your sofas not fitting in any other way is a sure sign the house is way too small for a family of 5!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a bit worried Warrens dodgy diy has gone wrong and they are all huddling in the pantry waiting to be rescued!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I need some more pics!! I wanna know what's happening with the chimney, where they are eating their meals, where all their bloody shite is....so many questions. Come.on kezza, don't keep us waiting!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh they probably are very preoccupied with settling in, all their stuff to be put away and Kerry will make some areas look instagrammable.
I wonder if they will use this opportunity for a blag for new sofas, not that there is many orientations you could have in a narrow room like that. But then the girls will get bigger and they need enough seating for them all.
Unfortunately they will find out very quickly that they have bought a house which is far too small for them. If they had an additional room on the ground floor such as a dining room it would provide a little more space. They will be on top of each other all the time and if they need to chill out they will have to go to their own bedroom.
They didn’t have to buy this house but they did, they will realise their mistakes in their own time ?‍♀

Reactions: 3
First picture of them in a new house and it could be the old one. The messy coushions and the sofas in a row looks terrible. It’s far to small for them

Anyone seen the comment on the latest insta pic on their home account (the 2 sofas lined up) Kerry’s mum jumping to their defence ? bit immature for a woman of her age??!! If I was kerry I would have just ignored it or deleted the comment. Wonder if her mum asked her if she minded her responding? I’d be fuming if my mum did that!

Whatever was said is gone? Can’t see anything there

They look so uncomfortable all perched in front of the tv. As it’s the weekend, the botch job continues starting with a trip to wickes

Let’s see what today brings...

Reactions: 1
To be fair, that comment was quite rude. Gone now.

I don't get the principal behind the photo, is someone taking it or have they set up the camera to?
It's not exactly an Insta candid shot is it, there's a plate of bloody food between them ?‍♀
First thing I'd have done as well upon moving in is get some curtains up, can't stand the thought of people looking in!

Attachments

It's a bloody awful picture! Why would you want that one as the first picture of them in their new home for everyone to see? Unless they are going for "realities of the gram" and not "insta-perfect".
I'm sure they could probably move one of the couches so that it is going down a wall, almost 90 degrees to the other. Need to putcthat tv above the fireplace. It will be doable, just typical them, wherever the couches landed is where they will stay?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never seen a lounge with 2 sofas side by side. Is no one ever gonna talk to each other? Just all sit in a row?! And the new photo of the bedroom is tiny. I don’t understand. Why not rent until they could afford somewhere that was big enough? Why is it so bad to rent?

To be fair in one of our military houses we had to have our sofas next to each other in a line like that because it was a weird l shaped room and they just wouldn't fit any other way. I hated it, it drove me crazy, was like being in a cinema! Ooh I've not seen a bedroom photo!

To be fair in one of our military houses we had to have our sofas next to each other in a line like that because it was a weird l shaped room and they just wouldn't fit any other way. I hated it, it drove me crazy, was like being in a cinema! Ooh I've not seen a bedroom photo!
Makes total sense in a military house, you’ve got to make the house you’re given work for you, they chose this place for no reason!
Also why didn’t they make the bed for the picture on their interior account!?

Re: renting - - Because all the other youtube mummies are buying houses, she's decided nows the time since everyone else is doing it ?

Reactions: 6
To be fair, that comment was quite rude. Gone now.

I don't get the principal behind the photo, is someone taking it or have they set up the camera to?
It's not exactly an Insta candid shot is it, there's a plate of bloody food between them ?‍♀
First thing I'd have done as well upon moving in is get some curtains up, can't stand the thought of people looking in!
Quite rude but it is true. But not something you say directly to them! It's still there though. It's on a pic of just the sofas not the one of them all sat on the sofas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.