Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the vlog... wow is all I can say ? good luck for Thursday huns

Reactions: 6
I just can't stop watching it honestly, it's like a reality TV show that I dont wanna watch but cant help myself ?
The little stick she was using to poke up the chimney ?
They dont have a driveway I believe, so I doubt there is a skip to be honest. Anyone seen the comments on it? Someone asked why they chose this, she says price as one down the road is up for sale for a million?!?!? What the actual.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have to say sod the chimney breast in the kitchen if it was me I'd want the one in the lounge removed that's where space is needed as that room is tiny, the kitchen could have been redone and had plenty of space to work with but the lounge for 5 people is tiny and I'm not even sure if both the sofas will fit
Agreed!! Its so small downstairs. Perhaps they will knock down afew more walls inadvertently and soon enough it will be one big open plan house.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can't stop watching it honestly, it's like a reality TV show that I dont wanna watch but cant help myself ?
The little stick she was using to poke up the chimney ?
They dont have a driveway I believe, so I doubt there is a skip to be honest. Anyone seen the comments on it? Someone asked why they chose this, she says price as one down the road is up for sale for a million?!?!? What the actual.
There may well be one for a million but I can assure you it’s not a 3 bed terrace for God’s sake! They’re actually crazy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am dying to know where all their money is coming from

Reactions: 4
Omg they're actually doing this themselves. I hope their neighbours have reported them as it will affect the surrounding houses too. I want to stop watching but can't look away!

On Instagram they said the neibour had asked them not to bang on Sunday and in her YouTube video guess what they are doing on Sunday .... yep, using a jack hammer on the wall ??

They will have a great relationship with their new neibours ??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh gawd just caught up with the car crash...

They haven't a clue. They are blaming the chimney expert who wrote in the wall...thing is they use more equipment than just bloody the tools. They would have props and everything so yes it's irrelevant to them.

The shocked look that you can't just paint on freshly plastered walls! I mean Kerry said they were learning but I just don't see it to be honest.

Masks on heads aren't wearing safety equipment. Honestly these people are deluded no masks, no safety glasses, no ear plugs I think they are the bare minimum they need for this work however how dare they get their hands dirty so wear rubber gloves! You honestly can't make this tit up!

Anyone think that maybe they have been made to leave the rental house which is why they have to move so quickly and rushed into a mortgage?

Reactions: 3
I don't know what sane person would willingly walk around a self proclaimed "building site" with a young baby. It's toxic enough for adults to be breathing in all that dust and debris let alone a baby under one. But i can't say i'm surprised in the slightest that Kerry doesn't give a toss.

Reactions: 11
I mean, they've not even got hard hats on! And she's letting the kids walk around showing them the bloody hole in the roof?
There's a reason you don't see kids on building sites mate.

I could actually get really angry when I think about how it's going to affect those kids. Accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 13
I don't know what sane person would willingly walk around a self proclaimed "building site" with a young baby. It's toxic enough for adults to be breathing in all that dust and debris let alone a baby under one. But i can't say i'm surprised in the slightest that Kerry doesn't give a toss.
Great minds think alike!

You and me I mean. Kezza and Wazza haven't got half a decent mind between them.

Reactions: 6
I had to laugh when she said they were getting the rug doctor in. Kerry if you keep going the way you're going you'll be calling 999 again for an actual doctor complaining that your children are having coughing fits and sore chests and you have no idea why.

If they knew they were keeping the carpets why didn’t they cover them. All that dust will be ground into them ?

No amount of rug doctors will get all the crap out of them ?

Don’t worry, she breastfeeds. That cancels it out ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t bare to watch the vlog. Although it’s all merriment and excitement on the gram, I bet they are crapping themselves. Hope they aren’t being swindled by a cowboy builder.
It’s the perfect Harry Enfield sketch of neighbours trying to keep up with each other, to the detriment of the safety and structure of the house.

Don’t worry darling, we have a Landrover Discovery, a pantry, coat hooks and a range cooker! No roof mind. That will show ‘em!

• Haha
The million pound house hasn’t sold yet, and it’s grade II listed, detached, with a two bedroom cottage and parking for several cars. So yeah, bit different to a 3 bed terrace ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just skipped through the renovation vlog. She said she's not painting the pantry door because of the dust yet she's painting the living room and hallway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.