Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I read, the more she just comes across as a spoilt witch! Slagging off Ikea furniture, blaming her followers for the delay, don't do flatpacks, don't do b&q, don't want a local fitter only the shop etc. It'll be a mess within weeks anyway, just a really expensive mess!
Yeah, I don't feel at all sorry for her. Who does she think she is? She's a total snob, thinks she's better than she actually is. It's the kids I feel sorry for, living on a building site and having no where decent to eat their dinner. As long as they're driven around in a Range Rover though, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, I don't feel at all sorry for her. Who does she think she is? She's a total snob, thinks she's better than she actually is. It's the kids I feel sorry for, living on a building site and having no where decent to eat their dinner. As long as they're driven around in a Range Rover though, lol.
They barely even use the range rover. They moved there to be within walking distance of the school and said that ariaaaaaa hates the car so they prefer to walk it anyway. It must just sit outside on the road to look like they have money!!

Haven’t watched the latest vlog yet but is she claiming to be some sort of blw expert? It would be good if she can show some genuine examples of Roma gagging on food etc to show what’s normal so first time mums who get scared the first time they see their baby gag can see and see it’s a normal stage and it’s not dangerous. That would be helpful

Yep shes coming across quite passive aggressive to anyone that doesnt agree with their tit plans. If u wanna piss ur followers off kezza ur going the right way about it.
Look just accept the house is pit and its never going to look like ur fellow instafloggers, they can afford more as they are semi friendly to their followers therefore have a higher income, have u not worked this out yet?!
Be nice and u might get the house of ur dreams u spoilt skank. Jesus.

Reactions: 7
Haven’t watched the latest vlog yet but is she claiming to be some sort of blw expert? It would be good if she can show some genuine examples of Roma gagging on food etc to show what’s normal so first time mums who get scared the first time they see their baby gag can see and see it’s a normal stage and it’s not dangerous. That would be helpful
She's saying all the right things, but we know from her previous stories and videos that she does it differently and what she does is NOT BLW!
She's basically read all the tips and recorded herself saying them!!

Reactions: 1
Another sensible person has mentioned about moving the FF and having a table and obviously Kerry knows best- she personally thinks it will look odd.
Sweet Jesus.
Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face!

What a snob! She’s coming across so badly on her replies on that kitchen post. No matter what anyone says, it’s not good enough for Princess Kerry. And saying the Ikea kitchens must be poor quality because Ikea furniture breaks - does it?! No exaggeration, all my furniture bar a tv table is Ikea. Bedrooms, kitchen, living areas. And never had any break?! Maybe they are just such idiots they can’t screw it together right....

Reactions: 8
We know they can't screw anything together from that side board cupboard thing she said she was going to use for baby clothes, they didn't screw one of the doors on properly and it doesn't close right ?
I'm off to read the insta comments... I can't believe she doesn't like the idea of putting a table where the fridge freezer is and putting a fridge freezer in the pantry ?

Forgot about that ?

Yes apparently a table there wouldn’t look right. Imagine it - a table. In a kitchen. Would look ridiculous clearly ???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And Wozza “didn’t have to be careful” to remove a chimney stack ???
She won’t let him assemble cupboards or at the very least remove and replace cupboard doors?
The mind boggles!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hoping to extend??? They can't even afford the kitchen so are getting it on finance how would they afford an extension. She is really blowing my mind on this house. She says they hope to be in this house for at least 10 years!
Where are they going to eat? On their knees in the living room? I would hate that....we are a family of five and we all eat together at the kitchen table. What about a Sunday roast? How would that work? Separate sittings at the breakfast bar??? Madness.

And Wozza “didn’t have to be careful” to remove a chimney stack ???
She won’t let him assemble cupboards or at the very least remove and replace cupboard doors?
The mind boggles!!
I know, pretty sure he should have been careful, since oh you know, the whole house could have fallen down if done wrong ?

Love that we all call him Wozza now ?

• Haha
How can you "not want" a table in your kitchen when you have a family? Seriously it would be the top answer of "things you put in your kitchen" on Family Fortunes

Attachments

She's getting so arsey with people for not fawning over her kitchen plans ? Using all the ???‍♀ emojis.
Crack on with your oversized fridge freezer and cooker in your piddly kitchen then. Your problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's getting so arsey with people for not fawning over her kitchen plans ? Using all the ???‍♀ emojis.
Crack on with your oversized fridge freezer and cooker in your piddly kitchen then. Your problem.
You just know that she actually hates her kitchen too but doesn't want to admit it ? that's why she is getting arsey

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t want a table in her kitchen ??? she is on another frigging planet. I get if you have no room and have a separate dining area- but actually where the hell are she and Warren going to eat?!? Just standing up?

And that has made me lol. Let’s him knock down a chimney but not build a cupboard. Wt actual f

Reactions: 10
She needs to jack her channel in she hasn’t got the personality for it , far to whingy and fake . Just get a part time job and stop embarrassed yourself , some people can do it others can’t , she’s the latter

Reactions: 10
She is going to be green with envy when she sees mrsmeldrums kitchen design which has an island a dining table and even two sofas ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.