Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
She's getting so arsey with people for not fawning over her kitchen plans ? Using all the ???‍♀ emojis.
Crack on with your oversized fridge freezer and cooker in your piddly kitchen then. Your problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Queenie

VIP Member
Yeah, nope you still need a reality check. My children will not part with some clothes and will insist on wearing certain things and a good parent lets them crack on to save time and sanity. Bad parents go on a thread to bitch about a childs cardigan......come on now engage your brain.
Hold on...please don’t go labelling people “bad parents” for having a bloody opinion! I think you’ll find “bad parents “ are abusive, cruel, sadistic, neglectful etc - stop overreacting & causing offense! 😡 You’re clearly new here so get with the programme & join in on “healthy debates” instead of calling concerned parents”bad”. 🙄

M

Member 3652

New picture on the grid #ad and it’s a good one!!!! Food thermometer for weaning baby! Are you kidding me!!!!! If you don’t know if food is too hot for your baby then should you even be in charge of feeding it! She’s scraping the barrel for ads, obviously not getting any decent ones lately.

Sallydally

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the video but If she was that scared about someone breaking in then why on earth did she leave a sleeping aria in the car a couple of months back? What if someone broke into the car?? I’m sorry but that doesn’t make sense to me at all.

• Haha

Lead85

VIP Member
They all look like they need a good scrub and a new wardrobe! Instead of prancing about in your new Range Rover buy some clothes!!! You can buy Leggings for £3.50 in next, T-shirt’s for about the same price, dresses for £5!

That is one thing that gets on my tits .. parents dressing their children like tramps! There really is no need for it, the price you can buy clothes for!!!

Rant over!

Laura12345

I wish she would change her boots, i bet they stink ! haha shes worn them every day with no socks for about three months now! x

• Haha
  • Wow

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Well this might sound nasty but I dont believe all the crap shes saying about being tired because Roma doesn't sleep if you were so tired you couldn't cope why when your in the hotel are you not just taking it easy and sleeping when Roma sleeps in stead shes managed to get herself up and looking perfect, she doesn't sound tired appears quite chirpy actually.
I've watched other insta mums such as mummy in the know who have had real hard times with non sleepers and many a time I felt like she looked like she was a walking zombie even after getting dressed you could just see and hear the tiredness.
I think the major problem is the house, the move and the renovations its costing too much let's face it I dont think I've seen a couple of days go by were Kerry didn't go get a Starbucks or most weeks at least buy one lunch from the deli but she hasn't been doing this since the move. Shes also struggling because they seemed to think it didn't matter what house you buy you can do anything to it, yet in reality you cant just move windows replace front door take chimneys out easily or cheaply and you certainly cannot make a small house bigger easily. She is basically living in 1 tiny sitting room I noticed they must be drying clothes in there, she said shes spending more time in the kitchen yes that cos it's the biggest room but because there is no table not really great to spend too much time in it.
All that and also the fact she isn't happy with the root shes gone feeding/sleeping with Roma is the problem. But feel house and money are her biggest issues.

Also no way is Warren on his own with the girls look at their hair nicely in bunches with bows pulling back fringes. He may try and make out hes alone but no way has he done the girls hair better than Kerry even does it.

reader87123

VIP Member
She is completely ridiculous and needs to let go of some of these silly ideas she has for the house. She wants the trendy kitchen and fancy cooker but she hasn't got a bloody table for them to eat at. For god's sake, get your priorities straight. I don't get the need for the big cooker or the American style fridge freezer. She should sacrifice those and make space for a small folding dining table. Anyone would think she's living in a bloody mansion, just live within your means and make smart choices for your family, stop thinking of the 'gram and pretending to be rich.

• Heart

Hazology

Chatty Member
I think it has alot to do with the house i think the novelty of buying a house of their own that needs ALOT of doing up has worn off and they have realised just how much they have to pay out for it all.
Being dependant on a £950 deposit they put on a rented house to come back to them so they can do more is shocking to me, thats not even a drop in the ocean. Do they really think they can do it month by month? We are talking thousands here, the materials, paying builders etc the list goes on. Its like they have bought whatever they could afford and shes thought “ right no matter how small it is i will fit in with the instamums, i will get a breakfast bar, i will get a range cooker” but in reality they cant afford it, they have so many things on finance. I cant imagine wozza is on that much of a good wage and the way Kerry carries on she wont have many new subs. Shes being quite bitchy to anyone that writes to her so she wont be having that much of a wage soon! Do not bite the hand that feeds you Kerry.
At the end of it all,
Its all for pictures. How sad is that?

Last edited:
  • Sad

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Maybe they are going to build the extension with the bricks they took down from the chimney?! Warren can DIY it, sure, since he’s trusted for things like that

• Haha

Seethroughthecrap

When the reality of living in a building site/dump sets in and you play the poor mental health card- off you trot to a hotel with one one child!
Hats off to such selfish parenting!(y)
OR
is it all a ploy to us tattlers to let us know that divine saving grace Warren aka super dad of three girls actually able to watch them?! well, two of them... since we've mentioned that he does sweet FA with them😒
Can just picture Sienna now... "daddy where is mumma?.. Oh she's off to a hotel because she can't hack being a parent and the state of the place that you're staying with me in tonight"😆

• Haha
M

Member 3652

Just reading your comments, I didn’t realise she had gone to the hotel without warren! But she’s at home all day without warren and sienna, can’t the grandparents not have aria 1-2 days a week so she gets that time with Roma on her own. As she won’t get sleep at the hotel as she’s got roma with her, I don’t get what this is achieving,
Unless it’s a way to get out of the building site she is living in which is probably the real reason she hates being at home and why she’s stressed but she will never admit it.
I think the best thing for her to do would be to go out for a drink with friends or with warren for just an hour or 2 without roma or the kids, just up the road at the pub. Or do the school run just her. I have 3 kids and always find just a walk around the block without anyone can just give you enough time to get home and start a fresh and get iou through the new few hours. It’s like she’s glued to the kids all the time

Emsy

Can you imagine the dust and mess that taking out a chimney breast top to bottom is going to create and they are having to move in there on the 2nd March! They are so clueless it's scary. Why are they removing skirting boards? Why are they changing the pantry door? I'm fetching the popcorn as this 'renovation' is pure car crash entertainment.

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
It's stuff like this they haven't considered at all isn't it!
Let's all sit back and watch!

I saw her post with that odd face mask saying she feels bad that sienna's had a rubbish half term. It did make me feel bad, as mum guilt gets the better of us all sometimes, then I thought you could have planned this alot better Kerry. It's obvious kids delay things while you're trying to decorate or renovate, why drag them round there in the first place. She should have left Warren to it for a couple days and used some of this cash they seem to have loads of to take the girls out for one day. Even if it was just swimming and some lunch, I'm sure sienna would have liked that.
Then I got real and thought, I've never seen her take all 3 out on her own. I imagine she would struggle big time and either end up with one of her 999 migraines or have to make 7 pit stops to feed Roma.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Fefe123

What I tell you what pisses me off is when Kerry is vlogging and in the background warren buts in! You can't see him but you can hear him.
Bog off!

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
she’s allowing her to sooth on the boob and it ridiculous!
I know everyone is different, but I have always allowed my babies to use the boob for comfort as well as actual milk. All my breastfeeding friends, and family, do the same. It works great for us 👍🏻👍🏻

I think part of the problem is she hasn’t ever breastfed for this long. In my opinion, as a breastfeeder and knowing lots of others who breastfeed, Roma is behaving absolutely normally, but because Kerry hasn’t experienced it before she is struggling as a first time mum would. It is tying, not all babies will take a bottle and so you can’t do much. That said she mentioned Roma took 2oz from a cup which I think would be plenty, alongside food, to keep her going for a few hours??

She needs to understand that this is all normal, including the lack of sleep! And that is kind of what she signed up for when having kids.