Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallydally

VIP Member
They’re a pair of muppets. Still knocking that chimney breast out but painting and decorating every where else and there isn’t a speck of dust in sight?! Yeah right! Instead of taking that chimney out they should of ripped those carpets up, replaced them all for fresh CLEAN ones (Roma will be crawling soon ?) scrubbed the whole house from top to bottom, decorated (using masking tape for straight edges at least!) modernised it best they could (changing plug sockets etc) and had a kitchen fitted around that chimney breast. They could of actually had it looking nice in the time since they’ve had the keys, but instead the only thing they’ve managed to do is piss the neighbours off and paint the living room. The whole idea of taking the chimney out was the get rid of it in the kitchen and now they’ve realised if they do that the walls upstairs will fall through so it looks like they’ve just left it how it is ??‍♀ Pair of numptys. Good luck to them tomorrow on moving day!
At least they’ve got their financed Land Rover...that’s got to be more liveable than that house at the mo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Awhenny

VIP Member
Oh god forgive me, but, struggling with mental health? How do these people actually think other women cope with working full time and raising a family and moving house etc. Decisions people make have consequences...it doesn't take a genius to realise that knocking bloody chimneys down and making holes in roofs is going to be a but of a nightmare to live with. I'm aware that sounds harsh but really im a bit sick of "influencers" blaming mental health problems due to their own bad decision making.

Reactions: 13

Queenie

VIP Member
If Woz’s mother is so “concerned” why the hell doesn’t SHE bloody offer to take the kids once in a while to give them a break?! 🙄

Reactions: 12
We are in the middle of renovating our first home, which is a dump but in an extremely sought after area which is why we decided to put the money into this one rather than one elsewhere. I cannot even begin to tell you the amount of dust and filth I am dealing with daily. How they think they will be able to live there with 3 small children within the next month, never mind week, is beyond me. It has made me ill. I clean and it is unrelenting, especially because we still don't have skirting which they don't appear to, either. We have done a lot of the same work they are doing, so I thought I would list below how much we paid and how much we were quoted for each job. We are in the Cotswolds, and the price point here is probably slightly higher than where they are.

- Full rewire of the entire house, including chasing all the walls and putting in spotlights, new fuse board, bedside lights - quoted up to £10k for the full job to the highest spec. We paid £3.2k + materials to our neighbour who is an electrician.

- Entire new heating/hot water system with new radiators - £6000.

- New kitchen - we went with Howdens and got it in the sale. We paid £3k not including appliances, plus £1800 installation. The floor is another £1400 on top. This was for the cheapest option cabinet wise and is the style that Kerry wants - Shaker but with wooden work tops. We were quoted £3k for quartz and our kitchen is probably half the size of theirs.

- House completely replastered - £5k.

- Carpentry - we haven't begun to fit skirting/doors/architraves throughout all the house except the kitchen. The kitchen alone cost £300 inc. materials.

- Decorating - we have done everything ourselves. We probably spent around £300 on paint. It all adds up.

- Flooring - we have run out of money and don't have any carpet anywhere. Living on the horrendous plaster dust covered floorboards.

- New bathroom - again, we have run out of money. To do it properly will be around £4k. We only have one bathroom.

This is only the basics. I can't imagine how much more they will be spending. They have gone about this in the most bizarre way. IF they have the amount of money to throw at this house that they appear to, then why aren't they staying in their rental house another few months until the new house is liveable?

Mable93

Stop with the meme’s and quotes!! Iv suffered mental health problems too so do feel for her but how many is she going to post and warren has been posting them aswell🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s coming across attention seeking now! (Obvs) 😏

daisiemae

I don't know what sane person would willingly walk around a self proclaimed "building site" with a young baby. It's toxic enough for adults to be breathing in all that dust and debris let alone a baby under one. But i can't say i'm surprised in the slightest that Kerry doesn't give a toss.
Don’t worry, she breastfeeds. That cancels it out ?

• Haha
Anything happened today? Is the house still standing? Are Kerry and Warren still married? Have they got a new fridge? I hate when they're suspiciously quiet when I get 10 minutes to have a nosey 😂😂

• Haha

Laura12345

Warren is so cringe, in Kerrys insta stories. Hes in the background, then he has to come and get involved in her stories. Looking at the camera, so cringe. I literally cannot stand these two anymore and does he not have a job to go too? Seems to be always off at the moment.

M

Member 3652

‘For all those who are asking, no she didn’t sleep’
Well what made anyone think a night in a hotel, away from home and home comforts, would make her sleep any better?

I really don’t get how being away from home and her family would help? I just don’t get it.
Surely lunch away from them or a walk or something else would be a lot more acceptable and affordable too?

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
Has she actually just said on her story ‘I never even got this many messages when I had Roma, they usually do really well’

Urm wtf 😩 it’s like they have these kids jsut for the gram!!

• Wow

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Anyone seen her latest story?? Wondering if she’s been reading on here?! ?

Simply says “People are dicks! Life motto”

Caught sight of the mirror earlier, obviously...

• Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
This is like a classic, real time example of what happens when people are envious of social media lifestyles! She wants the big kitchen with the island and the breakfast bar and the table but can't afford it or have the space for it! She needs to readjust her expectation and actually think about what she and her family need....which isn't a bloody range cooker and pantry...It's a table!! She could even get one of the fold down ones from Ikea.

37BBL

VIP Member
She said in that video, they live wage packet to wage packet and they're counting on th4 deposit to get a fridge freezer and siennas room sorted....so how have they afforded Kerry being in a hotel?!

It really baffles me. I dont get how that will help her head space. Shes gets go back to the house and the other two kids, nothing will have changed and she will still be tired and Roma is with her. I doubt wozza pulls his finger out so she will prob have to catch up on washing and housework too. What's the bloody point.

She should have called upon family and asked for a few hours childcare and gone for a walk or lunch with wozza. She moaned they haven't had chance to speak to each other, so have a conversation about how you can move the situation forward. Dont waste money on some bloody hotel, it's so bloody strange ! X

Seethroughthecrap

Everyone can find life tough at times but i personally can't justify staying away at a hotel and even then moaning about the lack of sleep and seemingly not giving a toss about your other two children. In the insta stories she didn't once mention being away from Sienna or Aria or missing them or even feeling somewhat bad/guilty about it. No, it was all about her as per usual. When she does talk about the kids it's to moan about their behaviour or the lack of sleep.
If people want to feel sympathy for her, then i don't think this is the place for you quite frankly. Not hating on anyone here. I just don't get people who play both sides of the fence.
She doesn't care about selling things to people through Ad's that she doesn't even use or wouldn't buy had it not have been gifted.
She flips the lid on anyone who leaves even the slightest unsavory comment.
She says this is her job and yet all she does is moan whereas there are many people out there being a parent, holding down a part time/full time job outside the home, looking after other relatives and still doing the run of the mill errands that all of use do i.e. groceries, bills, appointments etc
Although even Kerry gets her groceries delivered and still moans about how tired she is!
Zero sympathy from me!
She doesn't mind showing off the range rover and the kindly sent items and bragging about the new house before they moved in and now when reality sets in we're supposed to have sympathy? Telling people that rent that they are "mugs"?... suited them fine for years and she wouldn't have liked anyone calling her a mug!

I'm just watching the vlog, and feel awful to say, but I'm killing myself laughing ?
Warren's mate putting 3 bloody roof tiles in to that tiny bucket to send up the scaffolding ??
The whole house is just tiny buckets everywhere collecting rubble! Have they even got a skip?!
Back to watch the rest...

• Haha

Seethroughthecrap

I don't know what sane person would willingly walk around a self proclaimed "building site" with a young baby. It's toxic enough for adults to be breathing in all that dust and debris let alone a baby under one. But i can't say i'm surprised in the slightest that Kerry doesn't give a toss.

Reactions: 11

Karen1

The previous house are holding their deposit, they are trying to get it back. Probably because the place was left a tip 🤷🏻‍♀️

Clm1977

Chatty Member
So Kerry orders her American fridge freezer but didn't find out if it would fit through the door 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow