Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It's me

Iconic Member
I have a landlord who won’t even bail us out/look after our property to the extent of not fixing the boiler, the broken windows, the rot, the damp
Liking post to acknowledge rather than saying a big f you. I know some landlords are excellent and some not so good

It's me

Iconic Member
The wall they’ve painted in Aria’s room...
Have they not painted the ceiling? Or is that masking tape I can see? Can’t really work it out from the picture. If it’s not masking tape then why have they painted the walls first? You do the ceiling first, no?
They haven't a clue have they!

Start at the bottom and work down is usually what most people do! Those with common sense anyway!

Justreading

VIP Member
We're in the middle of doing our kitchen. Knocking a wall down, plastering, paying a builder and a kitchen from B&Q vs a kitchen and fitting from Wickes. About 7000 difference! They must be shitting themselves about spending this money!!

It's me

Iconic Member
Yeah her speech at the end made me lol. She held Roma a lot while painting. And most of the comments were concerned viewers but she takes offence so easily.
There house is just far too small. They are going to be living on top of each other.
I can’t get over the stacked appliances!! I’m shocked at her carelessness!
And flaming goodie goodie sienna! She drives me mad that kid! It’s the worst house you have lived in Hun.
I thought she had the washing machine and dryer stacked...which means it should be secured together but am sure she panned down to show washing machine in the kitchen?!?!

I think the fridge and freezer are supposed to be tethered together but not 100% sure

Either way they haven't a clue!

It's me

Iconic Member
My friend had her chimney taken out and she needed building regs, is that not normal? Will warrens diy not come back to bite them in the bum if they ever want/need to sell?
I would’ve chucked all the spare money they seem to have into a house that just need painting and a change of carpets. I’d be so stressed if I were Kerry. Their house is a frickin building site and they are supposed to be moving in soon ?
I know when you have an extension they come round and check..at every opportunity. I do think someone should come and check if others have experienced that. I honestly think they were advised all against this but Warren knew best!

My house has an extension on. When we bought it you have the statement that it's presumed that planning permission was received. I can't see there would be a problem as it's terrace house and all are extended very similar...it's things like this you need to consider too. Which may scupper their plans to extend in the future too because i doubt they would get permission considering the other houses around them.

Ella4

Chatty Member
Is her husband on a good wage , from what I can tell they rented now own so maybe it’s shared ownership

Blondie

VIP Member
I don't understand either. They can't make a breakfast bar work with all of them.
To me, they've wasted a lot of money for nothing so far. Yes they have made the loft bigger but they can't use it. Sienna room is slightly bigger but marginally and she can't use it either. They have spent a big chunk of money and nothing to show for it.
For the money they have spent, they could've decorated the whole house!
I think the chimney isn't even a deal breaker. The house will be on the market in a year or two because even without the chimney it's far too small for the family.

Sallydally

VIP Member
I have no idea.
Maybe they thought, wahey we are saving money by not renting so let’s get spending!
Then she posted on her personal account that she was glad to be out of renting, renting is for mugs! ?
No way! Did she actually say this?