Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who reckons she was on the snow 👃on her little night out 🤣🤣 I definitely do 🙌 sounds perfectly fine now 🙄 PLEASE KERRIE WHAT THE duck IS THAT CARDIGAN ABOUT ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
who reckons she was on the snow 👃on her little night out 🤣🤣 I definitely do 🙌 sounds perfectly fine now 🙄 PLEASE KERRIE WHAT THE duck IS THAT CARDIGAN ABOUT ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought it straight away , I’m a ex addict I’m pretty good and telling wen people have had a sniff , it was honestly first thing I thought , and like magic her colds Gone , no need to wipe her nose in her sleeve 😝😝🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
Bet he not working tomorrow! He done 3days😂😂. Kerries mothering skills need to upted that cameron runs rings round her. She said all phones n tablets off at 9pm it 10pm and cameton still running up n down in his nappy
Does he wear a nappy still? I couldn’t believe her kid come and asked for crisps at 8.50 and she said yea he sat with her started eating them and went upstairs she then had to take his crisps up to bed for him WTF

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does he wear a nappy still? I couldn’t believe her kid come and asked for crisps at 8.50 and she said yea he sat with her started eating them and went upstairs she then had to take his crisps up to bed for him WTF
Yes he wears pull ups. He pissed in them other week on live as she was on live ignoring him anf he pissed infront her to get attention. You telling me thats correct i dont think so. Shocking. I know kids dont come with hanbooks on how to bring your kid up but like many say her parent kills are tit just like her attitude etc

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes he wears pull ups. He pissed in them other week on live as she was on live ignoring him anf he pissed infront her to get attention. You telling me thats correct i dont think so. Shocking. I know kids dont come with hanbooks on how to bring your kid up but like many say her parent kills are tit just like her attitude etc
Oh wow that’s disgusting. He might have autism etc but he’s old enough to understand that that is disgusting

Reactions: 2
‼All about Danny‼
So when kerrie is live and leaves the room, some of the stuff he says to her followers is disgusting. Does he do it to try and get her account band? And she’s so dumb to think he wasn’t being horrible! He says if people tell kerrie then they will get blocked. Well I told kerrie something he said cos it was wrong and BOOOM before kerrie could read it. That non job sammbo blocked me!

• Wow
“ your so beautiful” “ your hair looks amazing” “your sooo pretty”.
awwwwww fank u
🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂awww hysterical out of all the other comments she loves reading these out doesn’t she, makes me think of Remember when that guy did a puss take video of what these type of girls are like on there lives , bless her she’s not very bright is she 🙈🙈like why does she read them back it’s so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“ your so beautiful” “ your hair looks amazing” “your sooo pretty”.
awwwwww fank u
🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂awww hysterical out of all the other comments she loves reading these out doesn’t she, makes me think of Remember when that guy did a puss take video of what these type of girls are like on there lives , bless her she’s not very bright is she 🙈🙈like why does she read them back it’s so cringe
She really thinks she’s something special today doesn’t she. She’s also talking different like wtf 🤣

• Haha
She looks like a drag queen her boobs r small so duck knows how much padding is in her bra this women needs a reality check anything for attention

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh wow that’s disgusting. He might have autism etc but he’s old enough to understand that that is disgusting
I don't know what the situation is with her son, but my youngest is 8 and has severe ADHD and learning disabilities he still has to wear pull ups because his brain doesn't register that he needs to go until it's too late. We are trying everything we can with him though. I certainly wouldn't just sit on a live while he wet himself on front of 100's of people. Give him the right to his privacy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know what the situation is with her son, but my youngest is 8 and has severe ADHD and learning disabilities he still has to wear pull ups because his brain doesn't register that he needs to go until it's too late. We are trying everything we can with him though. I certainly wouldn't just sit on a live while he wet himself on front of 100's of people. Give him the right to his privacy!
Kerrie is all about herself though she's not bothered about her kids she's happier when they ain't around

This isn't the 1st time she has ignored him whilst being on live. She says she needs her time, but he's been at school all day and by this time he should be bed!
She has no discipline with any of them, they are all running rings round her and she doesn't care!
He doesn't sleep because she feeds him crap after crap and let's him to exactly what he wants. I mean no one likes telling their children off or being firm with them but honestly they need it when it comes to certain situations like bed time! His brain is still small he needs plenty of sleep still.
She's an idiot in every way. Sits there padding out her bra with all the buttons undone like why??
Done her hair up for what reason?
All for attention

She’s such an attention seeker 🙄 why the duck would you get dolled up to come on tik tok 🤣eewww

• Haha
She said she ain’t been on here lol how does she know what we are saying about her then lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.