Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her recent ?? Ha ha ! I’m sure she bangs on about how she don’t wear “A LOT” of Make-up. It’s bloody caked on. Is there anything this Idiot don’t lie about

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kerrie Baker she’s the biggest faker,she’s selfish and greedy and her love for attention is desperate and needy
Yes better than mine 😂😘

Have you seen her recent ?? Ha ha ! I’m sure she bangs on about how she don’t wear “A LOT” of Make-up. It’s bloody caked on. Is there anything this Idiot don’t lie about
Yes all while she has her fav filter on 🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet she looks totally different without it.
The way she pouts her lips and constantly rubs them together and then the tongue comes out is actually annoying. Who does she think she is? Never mind she looks like she has slugs as lips she looks ridiculous! Oh waitttt hold on I must be jealous 😂 no love I just know how to put make up on properly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes better than mine 😂😘

Yes all while she has her fav filter on 🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet she looks totally different without it.
The way she pouts her lips and constantly rubs them together and then the tongue comes out is actually annoying. Who does she think she is? Never mind she looks like she has slugs as lips she looks ridiculous! Oh waitttt hold on I must be jealous 😂 no love I just know how to put make up on properly
She looks nothing like that in real life! And she is so thick! U seen her recent post trying to tell jokes n gets then wrong omg cringe! As for make up she neads lessons in that! Sure she wont have same clothes on she took boys to school with she will have to change 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Back on begging again. Somebody needs to tell her that cardigan looks ridiculous 🤣 it looks like something a newborn baby would wear. Hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People saying her skin is flawless. Well every one looks flawless with filter and make up. Her natural skin is so patchy and such bad uneven skin tone. AND DID YOU KNOW KERRIE IS ACTUALLY NATURAL GINGER

Reactions: 7
Banging on about how she's always full of cold... Well get some clothes on love it's winter don't need to have your tits out everyday

Back on begging again. Somebody needs to tell her that cardigan looks ridiculous 🤣 it looks like something a newborn baby would wear. Hilarious 😂
She looks awful! She needs to see what we see may be those rose tinted glass’s need replacing. She is unreal. That cardy has lot to be desired.

If you have watched her many times she slways says her mum is tit mum. But then yhis week her mims a good mum as she taken kids yo school. She needs make her mind up😂😂😂

Last edited:
“Oh ma god” that ice cream story vinessent wirl 😂 kerrie needs to go back to school her vocabulary is shocking she can barely talk properly

She must absolutely hammer the sunbed to be that tanned! Her skin will be like leather by the time she’s 40!

Reactions: 3
“Oh ma god” that ice cream story vinessent wirl 😂 kerrie needs to go back to school her vocabulary is shocking she can barely talk properly
It was so bleeping far fetched! Such a good relationship she on TT n he is on his phone. Quality time with danny n kids but no not kerrie she got get her begging pot filled.

Danny will be I this thread 😂😂 hiya fanny boy. You been on your paper round today

• Haha
Hi I’m new to this thread , so on the live a few people where asking Kerry what toothpaste she uses as her teeth are white , all I asked was if she had a filter on
Because we call Know the filters make ure teeth white , but I just asked “ is there a filter on ? “ blocked from the live straight away , like wat the duck I will be unfollowing the jumped up idiot abd her absolute bell end of a boyfriend, she reminds me of the chopsy school bully who used to suck off boys for a fag , I hope she sees this , u Kerry crack me up whenever someone says “ ure so pretty” u gotta read it out talk about cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another live you can see they both can’t be bothered but they like the gifts too much

Reactions: 3
Danny's jokes about disabilities. He needs a good punch
How can he make fun of disabled people? When he talks the way he does. He can’t even string a sentence together lmao.

Is her kid always up late at this time lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Danny will be I this thread 😂😂 hiya fanny boy. You been on your paper round today
Bet he not working tomorrow! He done 3days😂😂. Kerries mothering skills need to upted that cameron runs rings round her. She said all phones n tablets off at 9pm it 10pm and cameton still running up n down in his nappy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.