Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she does that stupid grin with her tongue sticking out to the side of her mouth......She makes loads of pointless poorly lip synced videos. She's not a fan of Shann the Beggar so she might grow on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s people’s opinions on this girl ?
Tbh shocked she hasn't had a thread I have blocked I think she's a proper beg neither her nor Danny have worked any time I've seen them and she's just chavy probably an unpopular opinion but I can't stand either of them

Reactions: 9
Tbh shocked she hasn't had a thread I have blocked I think she's a proper beg neither her nor Danny have worked any time I've seen them and she's just chavy probably an unpopular opinion but I can't stand either of them
I agree she’s all about money plays the poor tale on lives for gifts then does a massive clothes shopping haul

Reactions: 3
Yes they have been quite discusting on there lives knowing youngsters are on the app it’s so people subscribe to there only fans but they seem to get away with it x

Reactions: 2
I actually like her but her boyfriend screams red flags , boasts about having 8 kids (with multiple women)and this week has lost his job somehow 🤦‍♀️ Keeps mentioning how much money he has in the bank (£1.10) like he’s lining up a defence for not looking after someone this Xmas???

Reactions: 5
Before they lived together I remember seeing them on dual live. Danny didn’t have the money for petrol to go to Kerry’s 2 hours or something away. So people sent money to their PayPal for him to go see her. Now that is Betty!!

Reactions: 6
I’m so surprised this is the first thread on her! Her and Danny used to be sooooo beggy, desperate for gifts etc it’s defo not as bad now they are doing only fans and earning money! The hauls are all proper shops now and not klarna/Clearpay online shops!

Reactions: 4
I actually like her but her boyfriend screams red flags , boasts about having 8 kids (with multiple women)and this week has lost his job somehow 🤦‍♀️ Keeps mentioning how much money he has in the bank (£1.10) like he’s lining up a defence for not looking after someone this Xmas???
He’s got 2 kids but says that for more views they admitted it on live the other day they will say or do anything for attention and he hasn’t had a job for a long time x
I’m so surprised this is the first thread on her! Her and Danny used to be sooooo beggy, desperate for gifts etc it’s defo not as bad now they are doing only fans and earning money! The hauls are all proper shops now and not klarna/Clearpay online shops!
They still beg for gifts just do lives saying there skint and the followers just gift them I think it’s a joke she’s constantly shopping and getting takeaways never seen anyone as self obsessed as her

" never seen anyone as self obsessed as her"
Miss KK or Kerry Keates and her ex Alex are definitely more self obsessed. Maybe it's a Kerry thing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

How many times does one person need to go shopping?!
She dresses like she’s 15. Mega cringe trying to be all sexy and sultry. And her minions that leap to her defence - wow

How many times does one person need to go shopping?!
She dresses like she’s 15. Mega cringe trying to be all sexy and sultry. And her minions that leap to her defence - wow
I know it’s because she pretends she’s something she’s not she’s obsessed with herself and money she as no friends hardly and doesn’t see her family so that’s dodgy and she constantly lies but her followers believe every word she says x

I know it’s because she pretends she’s something she’s not she’s obsessed with herself and money she as no friends hardly and doesn’t see her family so that’s dodgy and she constantly lies but her followers believe every word she says x
Yes and is so shy and has no confidence - but is forever eye bleeping herself AND GETS AN ONLY FANS hmmmmm 🤨

Reactions: 7
Yes and is so shy and has no confidence - but is forever eye bleeping herself AND GETS AN ONLY FANS hmmmmm 🤨
Exactly she really does love herself I mean I’m all for being confident but she’s just full of herself x

Exactly she really does love herself I mean I’m all for being confident but she’s just full of herself x
Completely agree. Love yourself - yes. But don’t pretend like you’re so shy and insecure for attention when you’re quite clearly the opposite

Is it true the boyfriend has about ten kids.
Apprently that was a joke by him to draw attention but honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Anyone see the video they did a while back about him being a victim of DV I found it so unsettling because of how Kerrie was in the video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.