Kerri Roma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F she’s deeming off being the next daft Cow on love Island

Her live 🤯Cringy as f CuntTock

Reactions: 2
She really thinks she is something 🤣🤣🤣 without the filter and ton of make up she’s bang average. Then she opens that gub and you hear that accent 🙉 🙉🙉🙉🙉 make it stop Falkirk Foghorn

Reactions: 6
She’s an abusive bully she’s well known for the domestics with her little boys dad. She still claims to be a nurse but actually only does bank work as and when it suits her. Hopefully her Tik tok career dries up soon and she hits reality with a bang as it’s the least she deserves, trust me

Reactions: 10
She’ll be the same as her pal Prinny, only so much shite her Huns will buy. You can tell she’s a dangerous bully.

She’s an abusive bully she’s well known for the domestics with her little boys dad. She still claims to be a nurse but actually only does bank work as and when it suits her. Hopefully her Tik tok career dries up soon and she hits reality with a bang as it’s the least she deserves, trust me

You can tell she's a wee angry scheme rat.

Heavy cat fish too fs.. folk saying she was beautiful on TV.. duck me.. doesn't look like that in real life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know. People saying that on Aimless and Steph Vavrons thread…she’s absolutely bang average. There’s nothing special about her. Especially when she opens that gub and that Falkirk accent starts. Shes a Blow Job Queen apparently. She looks the type. Gives gammies to the lads but then they run back to the girls they want to marry…not slags like Roma.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And the hair. I just don’t get it. She’s bang average, these people that think she’s stunning 🤣🤣🤣

And the hair. I just don’t get it. She’s bang average, these people that think she’s stunning 🤣🤣🤣
I'll admit she looked good on TV. But thats heavily made up etc.

One of her lives recently getting ready, she looked like she was a clown entertainer. 🤡

• Haha
Aye I think she’s trying to hard to be individual and stylish and failing massively

Reactions: 1
In the early days I quite liked her but now her voice grates on me everytime it’s open. The way she eats with her mouth open 🤢always moaning about her son doing this and that. Her and her BFF SV from Aberdeen are welcome to eachother. Both twats together

Reactions: 4
She has such a big gob and is always mouthing off about something when she comes up on my FYP. I figure it is all for attention and views, makes me cringe but yeah nothing special, I can’t even get past 10 seconds of any of her videos. She needs to calm down.

If she’s not making up stories, ‘bring raging’ she has no content. She’s boring. And fake.

Just scrolled onto her live. Lasted about 30 seconds. The way she speaks to her mother is disgusting. Shouting in her face when the poor woman made one comment.

Used to like this lassie but she's just gone the way of the rest of them only with a fouler mouth.

Just scrolled onto her live. Lasted about 30 seconds. The way she speaks to her mother is disgusting. Shouting in her face when the poor woman made one comment.

Used to like this lassie but she's just gone the way of the rest of them only with a fouler mouth.
Aye but would never EVER back it up. Aw mooth and nae action. Bam. Except when she’s giving out the Blow Jobs.

• Haha
You can tell she's a wee angry scheme rat.

Heavy cat fish too fs.. folk saying she was beautiful on TV.. duck me.. doesn't look like that in real life 🤣
She looks nothing like it in real life, still nothing wrong with being from a scheme lol

Reactions: 1