Kerri Roma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s like two different people 😂 she’s a skank ,leaves her son with her mum and dad and uses her house as a knocking shop SLAG
It really is like two different people and I can’t believe that she has a following and people buy stuff from her and put money in her pockets when she’s clearly not authentic. I’d be mortified going to work as a nurse knowing people have seen tik toks of me screeching ranting down the phone

Reactions: 6
What’s prinny’s username? I’m new to watching Kerri. Seems to be every 3rd video on my fyp.
Prinny is Stephanie vavron, not sure her user name on tik tok but if you type it in should come up and she had a thread on here. Both a pair of scummy mummies dragging their kids up and selling every single thing left right and centre.

Reactions: 4
She packed in her NHS job to go agency. So basically charges the NHS a fortune.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Thats sad isn't it. After all the training etc the NHS put her through. I haven't heard her saying she's come off a shift or whatever for a while now when she used to all the time.

Reactions: 2
Just another scummy mummy. Needs more time to sell tit to her thick Huns and give neds BJs that don’t text her back.

Anyone watch celebs go dating tonight? It is a cringe fest 😂😂
Omg I watched her on it. Gary Lucy so direct with her yet she felt no “connection” but Pete Wicks apparently she doesn’t know who he is but found out he’s a womaniser so felt the need to go on a date with him. All for the cameras. Clearly knew whom he is 🥱🥱

Just seen her with Pete on holy f that accent f cringy as f he’s a f Proper Minger

Skank
ED154C32-0302-4F54-92C2-40B1BBBAA0EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I often wonder if she actually enjoys being a mum the amount she moans about her ‘small human’ the rants are getting old now

Reactions: 6
She’s just struggling for content. If it’s not made up rants about men, it’s her son or she’s selling shite. BORING

Reactions: 5
So many doing this and personally don't blame them now.

Better money (friend of mine said her hourly is 3 or 4 times more from memory. And better hours / shift pattern.

Guess it's morally shite. But it is what it is.

I couldn’t give up the stability of my nhs wage. Or my pension but suppose she won’t have much as still young.
I used to really like her but she is coming across as more n more aggressive it’s not very endearing for such a Bonnie lassie

Aye I agree every video she’s like shouting at the camera it’s so annoying. Someone said to her about a job in acting in one of comments 😂😂 perfect for the panto I would say 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s on live the now screaming at the screen 😂😂 talking about pete aye I know what’s he like….I mean I don’t really know him I googled him after the date. 💯 liar she knew who he was everyone does 😂