Kerri Roma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new BF/Baby Dad what a state he looks like a low level drug or dug dealer. This will be his 3rd child as another two to two different women. He looks scummy too I mean she just bought a house is she going to move down south or commute with this baby to see him. What a shitshow as surely he wont move and leave his two other kids. Be Tyler who gets uprooted if anything.

She is Fick why did she think getting pregnant was a good idea am sure she said they were trying she hardly has taken time to get to know him without bringing a baby into the equasion.

Reactions: 5
If he’s already got two kids to two different maws, im quite sure he’ll not give a tit where the third one is. Once it’s born, he’ll be bored and out looking for a new bird anyway.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. She didn’t care whom she got pregnant by she just wanted a baby. I don’t actually think she cares if he’s in her life or not. All the maternity vlogs are slowly coming through now. Everyone saying she’s going to have a girl cos she was so sick. I was so sick with all mine and I have a mixture of boys/girls. She is insufferable

Reactions: 3
Do we think it’s weird the way she’s being snide about Tyler’s gf

Reactions: 2
A girl be his third wonder what he works as he seem’s to be there alot with her. He cant be getting paid for sky diving surely and two other kids to support. Any tea on Tyler’s Dad?

Reactions: 3