Kerri Roma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye her accent is tragic. Tries to make out she’s a hard woman, when she’s just a dafty. A hard women on TikTok replying to comments from men. Sells the same shite Tomm jewellery you can buy for a fraction of the price on Ali Express. Also sells every other cheap brand going to her huns, but is fond of luxury products for herself.

Reactions: 10
Aye her accent is tragic. Tries to make out she’s a hard woman, when she’s just a dafty. A hard women on TikTok replying to comments from men. Sells the same shite Tomm jewellery you can buy for a fraction of the price on Ali Express. Also sells every other cheap brand going to her huns, but is fond of luxury products for herself.
She's a pest.... However she's got her own house, works to keep a roof over her and her laddies head unlike her mate Prinny who ooozes jealousy and wants too be her 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She does my head In, she’s like one of those gurners pulling all this weird faces. If she was a bar of chocolate she’d eat herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she carries on in her stories and the voice she uses, she’s like one of those girls who would start on you in the girls toilets for looking at her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to like her but the last few weeks she's been grating on me whenever I've seen her come up on TT. Also the fact she's pals with prinny fae aberdeen now makes me dislike her more paha

Reactions: 8
The way she carries on in her stories and the voice she uses, she’s like one of those girls who would start on you in the girls toilets for looking at her 🤣🤣🤣
She wishes, she’s a big shitebag. All hard woman infront of a camera. She needs a PVG to work remember.

I used to like her but the last few weeks she's been grating on me whenever I've seen her come up on TT. Also the fact she's pals with prinny fae aberdeen now makes me dislike her more paha
I still like her she's a bit nippy to be honest but got a good work ethic and has her bairn with her like mums do. However I thought she would have to be quite bright to be a nurse so how she can't see Prinnys BS and also her treatment of Max is disappointing. Maybe one day she'll give her advice and get blocked 😂😂😂

Kerri is so selfish and up her own arse she doesn’t care about Prinny and the way she drags Max up.

Reactions: 3
She wishes, she’s a big shitebag. All hard woman infront of a camera. She needs a PVG to work remember.
I know, now I’ve seen her on celebs go dating with her posh well to do voice I know she’s all acting with her hard girl rants lol

Yeah it’s like two different people 😂 she’s a skank ,leaves her son with her mum and dad and uses her house as a knocking shop SLAG

Yeah it’s like two different people 😂 she’s a skank ,leaves her son with her mum and dad and uses her house as a knocking shop SLAG
Another bleep on the lookout for a guy with money just like Prinny. Don’t think churchy rants/beaver boy has to worry any time soon.

• Haha