Kelsey Parker #2 Trades off the Parker name, by selling endless stories as she’s desperate for fame!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree with you. I also feel that she’s almost trying to stick two fingers up at Tom in a “see, I don’t need you in order to be famous, I can still blag freebie holidays and sofas without you!” She genuinely believes that she’s a “celeb” in her own right. She’s cold and completely deluded.
I read on the BBC website that she has suffered from online 'trolls', having read this thread there is helpful advice to seek professional help not trolling.

Reactions: 3
I read on the BBC website that she has suffered from online 'trolls', having read this thread there is helpful advice to seek professional help not trolling.
People like to call people who disagree with them, calling them out on their bullsh1t that they think they’re getting away with ‘trolls.’

Reactions: 8
She’s got her “Ask Me Anything” (AKA: “Let’s Talk About Me”) open on her Instagram. It’s 100% her asking herself questions….her God-like complex it’s painful, not to her though cos she delu!

Reactions: 3
Here we go "March is such a hard month" sketch blah blah blah ...... another month of attention seeking pending ......

Reactions: 8
She put on her stories the other day that she’d done a podcast with her mother cos “so many people have been asking me too” apparently 🤔.

I began to think, oh fair play she’s going to recognise that her mum & aunt basically do everything for her.
But no, it was “yeah you’re all sayin’ you wanna know how my mum raised such a strong woman, and how come I’m so positive….”

Genuinely, not a hint of irony 🙈🤣

That is the pure definition of a narcissist, right there.

Reactions: 7
She must of been soooo different when Tom was here because he seemed decent and like he wouldn't of put up with this!

P.s Genuinely, never see anything of bodhi I wonder if he spends more time with other people than she lets on

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I’m getting this completely wrong, but isn’t trolling where people are constantly harassing her leaving hateful comments on her content, messaging her hate etc etc not coming on to a forum and expressing an opinion?
This thread does not go to her notifications like a comment on her socials would so how is it deemed trolling? No one on this thread is encouraging anyone to go post nasty stuff on her posts nor setting up accounts tagging her and slagging her off, it’s just opinions which in the public eye will happen regardless

Reactions: 6
She’s posted a tribute to Tom
herself on his 2 year anniversary. See how many times you can spot I and Me. I lost count. There’s nothing there about Tom as a person.

Reactions: 11