kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it looked tacky like a Turkish fake if I am honest.

I wouldn’t consider cut price, last season Gucci accessories a price worth paying for putting up with weirdo Adam.

His ex looks like she has class and taste.

Reactions: 1
Considering they are both at home they do make everything regarding the babies hard.. Either Adam doesn't help out in the slightest or they are both just very naive! Does Adam usually work is he on paternity leave? She is going to struggle alot if/when he returns to work.. maybe get of your phones get out of bed and instead of sitting around drinking wine of an evening sterilise your babies bottles and get things ready for the next day.. that way it wouldn't be such a chore to leave the bloody house?

Reactions: 2
She got pregnant to a married man in an attempt to keep him. She's a tit mum, he's already a tit dad. They are possibly the most dusional, self absorbed people I have seen in a long time, if not ever.
He's a danger to those newborns, and she is constantly on her phone. Her followers, and Adams desperation, are FAR more important to her than those babies.

Who are these goons messaging support?! They've got to be either their friends, mentally ill, or my personal belief... NON EXISTANT.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again... We have mutual friends and not a single one isn't taking the piss and thinking you're a couple of absolute desperate pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The posting of the children in the bath is infuriating me. There are SO many weirdos on instagram he has a public account for God's sake.. the way shes holding one of the twins in the stories like he's not hers.. no maternal instinct what soever she had those babies for one reason only money!!! Its difficult to watch in all honesty I'm genuinely concerned for those children. The worse thing is, is they genuinely think people are jealous!!!! Couldn't be further from the truth.

• Heart
I laugh at how he’s always telling the camera “you have got to make time for each other”. This is code for: I am in competition with everyone. Even my own children. And the twins may be only 4 weeks old but if you don’t pay me enough attention and instead focus on being a good mother, I am so immature that if I don’t consider am getting my ego stroked enough, I will look elsewhere. Remember 12 months ago Kelly? 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eeugh these two are truly hideous ,and that’s putting it politely .It made me genuinely sad to see the way he was describing his new born twin as a little tit and the way he spoke about him crying .I feel sorry for the poor little mites .Shes in her 30’s but comes across very immature ,actually she comes across as what she is ,a home wrecking witch but in terms of her mothering she seems very non maternal and immature .He gives me the absolute creeps ,there’s seriously something majorly not right .I feel sorry for the two children from his marriage having to spend time with those two fuckwits .Bet his wife is thanking her lucky stars she’s free of him ,what a blessing in disguise for her . Good luck to her ,I give this pair a year tops.The twins would be better off with just dim wit kelly bringing them up and that’s saying something

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Notice that she shared her Gucci baby bag from Adam the other day and now she’s trying to convince us she loves the ‘Nancy & Frank’ bag.....

• Haha
Anyone else notice how if you use phone filters to snap tiny babies it just makes them look like plastic dolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know Adam’s cousin really well, he was happily married and had his two older children whilst married. Flaunted money left right and centre and spent an absolute fortune on their wedding. As soon as he started selling ketones, travelling around, he met Kelly and they had an affair. Their divorce has only just gone through around a month before the twins were born.

But it's OK, cos Magic Beans... Sorry, sorry, I mean Ketones... means they can eat and drink what they want 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3