Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
But its okay because she dows wake up she just finds it hard 🥴🙄
Exactly Kelly, you find it hard to wake up. Stop putting the child you so desperately wanted at risk. She's such a d*ck.

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
Kelly if you're saying you're doing extended rear facing please get a suitable seat. Yes Joie is a good brand, but they only rear face till 18kg.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
to me, It looks like oliver is telling her that second nap at 6pm should be his bedtime. Who lets a 1 year old nap at a bedtime time? anything after 3pm for my 11 month old its absolutely awful come bed time
I know I was thinking this, we used to let my little one nap after nursery at 3-4.30 and now we just keep her awake and an earlier bed time

lorballs

VIP Member
My husband is a complete neat freak has ocd and autism and we let the kids decorate the tree and I have to say my tree it beaut 😂😂 it’s full of memories baubles collected on holidays etc

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
Kelly whether the video is pretend or not its encouraging hair pulling hun. Its basic child development knowledge, I thought you were the pro?

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
Hahah just seen! She’s so pathetic! She should take more notice of how embarrassing her sexual videos are than what I’ve said about her weight she’s got two sons to think of and they will end up seeing what she’s posted one day!
She is in denial that once something is on the Internet it's there forever. So her sexual references and photos of her son in the bath aren't going anywhere! Disgusting.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she does take him to a baby group she’s showed that multiple times when he is dressed up etc. she also takes him swimming.

not to defend her but some places don’t like you to film etc

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
its not even the pasta or the rice as them
by themselves is relatively low fat. that wouldn’t trigger it. its the butter that she adds , the red meat , the cheese etc. shes clueless.

Trace

VIP Member
The change over from formula to cows milk is hurting my head. This morning trying to get the ratio right 4oz of “fridge” milk to 3oz of formula but then having to warm up 1oz of cows milk so it’s the right temperature. I think at this point just put him on cows milk he’s enjoying it he’s not fussing he’s in pain or it’s not agreeing with him etc but then if she did that she will have no content

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
If the attacks were that bad she would find childcare. If they were as bad as she's saying their grandma or Charlie could have the kids. My partner has left work a couple times over the years when I've had to suddenly go to hospital etc. You'd find a way. It's clearly not as bad as she's saying hence why she's far down the list.
---
Also Kelly, if it is really dihydrocodeine you're on then the min side effect is drowsiness so no co-sleeping with Oliver, although you have always ignored this advice with your other medication.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
that was about her mum who has mental health issues so i’m guessing they have a fractured relationship anyways.
this is about someone from her partners family