Kelly...Kids and the Commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to take a screenshot, what age is she, 8? Where do i start about this dress and the boots combo. Oh and do you know this is a "rare" date night with a friend??? Like she isn't out every week already. Who is she kidding? This woman has more "me time" than any other mother I know!
Screenshot_20231109_184318_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Could she not find any real friends for the crap pta reel / moam advert, so she had to play all characters? And how bloody childish too, if you dint want to support the pta and the work they put in for your child's school don't bloody go!

Reactions: 5
Had to take a screenshot, what age is she, 8? Where do i start about this dress and the boots combo. Oh and do you know this is a "rare" date night with a friend??? Like she isn't out every week already. Who is she kidding? This woman has more "me time" than any other mother I know!View attachment 2561675
Lol I don't even know where to start!!! I thought she'd been busy re-training as a community nurse to be honest!

• Haha
Had to take a screenshot, what age is she, 8? Where do i start about this dress and the boots combo. Oh and do you know this is a "rare" date night with a friend??? Like she isn't out every week already. Who is she kidding? This woman has more "me time" than any other mother I know!View attachment 2561675
This dress is possibly one of the hideous things! Bring back Scamp and Dude! I hope she wears the Peter Rabbit coat and hairband. 1950s little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll need to trim those witches talons if she's going in to nursing. What an absolute sight!
---
Could she not find any real friends for the crap pta reel / moam advert, so she had to play all characters? And how bloody childish too, if you dint want to support the pta and the work they put in for your child's school don't bloody go!
Kelly only has fake friends *cough* mamastillgotit *cough* mumandamic

Reactions: 3
Do you think she regrets giving up her real job or is she in denial that she's made the best move with her new best friends (Mutual clients of same agent, one of which is the agents sister......)?

Do you think she regrets giving up her real job or is she in denial that she's made the best move with her new best friends (Mutual clients of same agent, one of which is the agents sister......)?
Fully in denial!!
On god who are the mutual friends of the agent and the agents sister??? That’s hilarious!!

Reactions: 2
Fully in denial!!
On god who are the mutual friends of the agent and the agents sister??? That’s hilarious!!
'Mamas still got it's' sister is the agent, mum and mic mutual client. But those 2 don't bother me as much as have always stuck to their path. She needs to lose the commute from her title!

'Mamas still got it's' sister is the agent, mum and mic mutual client. But those 2 don't bother me as much as have always stuck to their path. She needs to lose the commute from her title!
I think she's hoping to do a Katie Ellison who dropped her "Mummy Daddy Me" name and drop the Kids and The Commute name once she's so "Big" she can just call herself "Kelly Taylor"
---
I like Louise Boyce - funny, attractive yada yada but ANYONE who buys that Bernie Advent Calendar is a complete and utter loser!!
---
Was this dress a bet?!! Its not even tagged as an affiliate link or gifted? Surely she didn't buy it with her own money?? Its truely hideous!

Reactions: 6
Im not sure that mocking stroke patients is very funny in her Maom reel. Clueless c*w.

The latest real ...she doesn't do family walks or going out to eat so she's talking nonsense again.

Reactions: 4
The latest real ...she doesn't do family walks or going out to eat so she's talking nonsense again.
Exactly…family walk?! When has she EVER!

Her husband and her tag team their own workouts out the house whilst the girls get to sit unstimulated in the 4 walls of their house week in week out and are both piling on weight by the second as a result.

Her husband and her tag team their own workouts out the house whilst the girls get to sit unstimulated in the 4 walls of their house week in week out and are both piling on weight by the second as a result.
Cue digestive biscuit decorating. WTF they're not 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I spat my tea out laughing when I saw the reel with her apparently walking. She walks from Garsons Car Park, round the garden centre, then back in the car. I lived very near her and there are hundreds of amazing walks and not once has she mentioned a walk. The 'walking coat' looked especially new...

It would have been slightly more convincing if she used actual footage of her being on a walk, not using a background picture that she just googled. And was she on any of these walks this weekend? Of course she wasn't. She was at a trampoline park and garden centre where poor Grace again was dressed by an ogre.

Attachments

• Haha
I was amazed she actually took them out on Sunday but it’s never as a family and most certainly never outdoors. It’s always an indoor activity where Kelly can sit scrolling her phone and send them off to play and ignore them. Where is her husband too, he must hate them as much as she’s does.

It would have been slightly more convincing if she used actual footage of her being on a walk, not using a background picture that she just googled. And was she on any of these walks this weekend? Of course she wasn't. She was at a trampoline park and garden centre where poor Grace again was dressed by an ogre.
Scamp and Dude in the hundreds of ££'s for Kelly, supermarket multipack leggings for the girls.

Do we need a new thread??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.